300ZX (Z32) Performance / Technical Discussions related to Turbo charging, Supercharging, Engine, ECU, exhaust, and etc. performance enhancements and Techical related.

2+2 Desperation!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-24-2012, 03:48 PM

2+2 Desperation!!

Im in need of some mega help here ladies and gentlemen. Went online, shopped about 6 sites, found a system that appeared correct, called sellers, verified ordered, then found out that the system I ordered just like almost all the other exhaust systems wont fit a 95 z32 2+2 non-turbo.

This is an issue as I have already installed the ecu, intake system, fuel injectors, almost complete engine rebuild, and I have the stock exhaust system sitting on the ground. I have already had to generate 2 RMA numbers to send back bogus systems, Magna Flow and Borla.

Can anyone give me a direction to drive to get a goshdang after market performance exhaust system for my car?
Old 08-24-2012, 05:03 PM
Ruff Ryder

Get two mufflers, take it down to an exhaust shop and have them install it?
Old 08-24-2012, 08:33 PM

If i wanted just a muffler, I want to replace the whole stock system with a catback exhaust system. Mufflers will not do a whole lot for HP or MPG gains, not even that much for sound actually.
Old 08-28-2012, 01:40 PM

Full system

Catback complete system......anyone know where I can at least get a custom system made?
Old 08-29-2012, 12:56 PM
Horsepower Mathematician

For custom I imagine you'd have to deal with your local shops, there's got to be at least one in your area.