300ZX (Z32) Forums Dedicated to 90-96 ZCars otherwize known as the Z32's

Southern California Z owners?

Search this Thread

Old 05-08-2006, 09:23 PM

Southern California Z owners?

Hello,

I am new to the board. Just wanted to know where I can find other Z owners in my area (Huntington Beach). Where can I find info on meets? I just bought my Z about 7 months ago and am interested in checking out the rides of other Z enthusiasts. Thanks!
Old 05-09-2006, 05:59 AM
Jack Of All Trades

Hey Bob...... welcome to Zdriver.
Old 05-09-2006, 11:54 PM

Canyon Whats up! Hey what happened to 300zxclub.com are they doing maintnance on that site or something? Every time I visit it says "can't find site"

Hey there is a "Group Z Sports Car Club" meet this thursday at Fudruckers on Beach Blvd at Orangethorpe Ave in Buena Park if you or anyone else is interested in attending. Anyone with a Z car 240-350 is welcome. I know its a long drive for you canyon.

Did you attend the Z car west nationals last weekend? I cought the end of it on Sunday some nice rides there. Man I am glad I ran into you here I need to install some new BOV's and could use some assistance. If you can help just let me know of course I could pay you for your time + lunch. Just let me know if you are interested. Otherwise I am sure I will run into you again on the boards or the next meet.
Old 05-10-2006, 06:19 AM
Jack Of All Trades

A 2 hour server migration has been going on since last friday night. Typical net company is all fubar'd. I think about going to that Group Z meet every once in a while but the drive's not too enticing after working all day.

I did the msa auto-x on saturday. Then I got a motel down there for the night before the show on sunday. I met up with the LAZ32 guys at hooters before the show so that we could all wait for two hours to get the cars in. Hopefully the motel people weren't too pissed after I used their towels to clean the cone marks off my car from the auto-x.

You should come to a meet soon. We've been going on some nice scenic drives before and/or after.

We can do your BOV's anytime on a weekend. This sunday or next will be good if you want. Another guy wants to do some stuff on his car pretty soon, but I haven't heard back yet.

Let me know.............
Old 05-10-2006, 02:13 PM

Originally Posted by CanyonCarver
A 2 hour server migration has been going on since last friday night. Typical net company is all fubar'd. I think about going to that Group Z meet every once in a while but the drive's not too enticing after working all day.

I did the msa auto-x on saturday. Then I got a motel down there for the night before the show on sunday. I met up with the LAZ32 guys at hooters before the show so that we could all wait for two hours to get the cars in. Hopefully the motel people weren't too pissed after I used their towels to clean the cone marks off my car from the auto-x.

You should come to a meet soon. We've been going on some nice scenic drives before and/or after.

We can do your BOV's anytime on a weekend. This sunday or next will be good if you want. Another guy wants to do some stuff on his car pretty soon, but I haven't heard back yet.

Let me know.............
LOL Thats what are you talking about that is what motel towels should be used for. I don't think they expect you to actually clean YOURSELF with those dirty things. Come to think of it i would wash your car ASAP you may have a slue of Diseases on there. It sounds like you had a good time. Yes I will try and make the next meet. The BOV's should come in this week. So maybe this Sunday if you aren't busy. Or at the same time that other guy who needs help with his car you can kill 2 birds with one stone. I could help you guys on that project. Any info I can learn is a +. I will send you a pm later this week.