300ZX (Z32) Forums Dedicated to 90-96 ZCars otherwize known as the Z32's

some pics of my z

Search this Thread

Old 05-01-2005, 12:55 PM
Silvered Hawaiian

some pics of my z

well, with requests to post some pics of my z, im finally goin to do it LOL

the first pics are with my car when i first got it. i put on a wings west front and JDM clear corners... until a bitch on a cell phone wasnt paying attention and fender bended my car at an intersection, and the funny part was she was at a stop, and i was goin 10mph past her but if i stopped 2 seconds earlier, she would have missed. stopped 2 seconds later, she would have messed up my door or rear quarter panel. so in the end i got a new JDM front bumper, hood, and passenger fender. no frame damage what so ever thank god!!!

so im putting down a few pics of when i first had her, damage to my car, and after shots with my front.

thanks for looking,
kenneth

BEFORE
Attached Thumbnails some pics of my z-wings-west.jpg   some pics of my z-hks-hi-power-exhaust.jpg   some pics of my z-longshot2.jpg   some pics of my z-hks1.jpg  

Last edited by KENZ; 05-01-2005 at 01:08 PM.
Old 05-01-2005, 01:01 PM
Silvered Hawaiian

*****accident*****
Attached Thumbnails some pics of my z-accident1.jpg   some pics of my z-accident2.jpg   some pics of my z-accident10.jpg   some pics of my z-accident11.jpg   some pics of my z-accident3.jpg  

Old 05-01-2005, 01:05 PM
Silvered Hawaiian

****the New Kenz****
Attached Thumbnails some pics of my z-jspec4.jpg.jpg   some pics of my z-jspec5.jpg.jpg   some pics of my z-jspec1.jpg.jpg   some pics of my z-jspec3.jpg.jpg   some pics of my z-jspec8.jpg.jpg  

Old 05-01-2005, 01:45 PM
Dan's the Man

Very, very nice Z !!!

Last edited by DanZ32; 05-01-2005 at 01:48 PM.
Old 05-01-2005, 02:00 PM

DAMN!!!!! You get 11 stars out of 10 that is a very clean Z i wish my looked like that . Oh well congrads on ur Z man i love it.
Old 05-01-2005, 02:13 PM
Jack Of All Trades

Awesome pics......... that had to be a heartbreaker when it got crunched in the accident. Looks like it went back together o.k.....

lol......... was that blue thing with the yellow seat your daily driver while the Z was down?.......... Is that Zeo's zeo across the street?
Old 05-01-2005, 03:06 PM
Ruined By Spudz

nice fruity license plate kenz rainbow, manly...SHOW THEM THE PICS OF TEH BRKFST!!1!!
Old 05-01-2005, 03:54 PM
Aqua Teen Hunger Force Fan

Dude, that's a nice ride and the 99 fascia pwns. Plan on getting jspec tails?
Old 05-01-2005, 04:15 PM
Silvered Hawaiian

Originally Posted by CanyonCarver
lol......... was that blue thing with the yellow seat your daily driver while the Z was down?.......... Is that Zeo's zeo across the street?
LOL my sons tricycle pwns.. and yea thats zeorymers house across the street with his white Z. thats a labree on his car btw which i had on my car not so long ago as a trade while his car is on jack stands being worked on. i got my hks back on my car after having that crappy exhaust on... but thats an other story

Originally Posted by My Fairlady Z
nice fruity license plate kenz rainbow, manly...SHOW THEM THE PICS OF TEH BRKFST!!1!!
yes, hawaii licends plates are teh gay..and shris is teh gay for taking a pic of me cooking breakfast LOL

Originally Posted by ZXDude90
Dude, that's a nice ride and the 99 fascia pwns. Plan on getting jspec tails?
the JDM tails are #3 on my current wish list.. so i plan to have them sometime this summer

Last edited by KENZ; 05-02-2005 at 06:53 PM.
Old 05-01-2005, 04:35 PM
S13 or Z32?....decisions, decisions.

damn, sick *** Z, I dont just envy you for your clean car but for where you're living too, looking very very nice.
Old 05-01-2005, 05:51 PM
caught the z fever

cool z

ouch

awesome Z

whats the story about the labree exhaust??
Old 05-01-2005, 06:11 PM
Southern Speedster

Originally Posted by b300z
whats the story about the labree exhaust??
Ditto - interested in your story. Just about every one that I hear from gushes over them...
Old 05-01-2005, 06:38 PM
Ruined By Spudz

Oh well, he got the better exhaust in the end.. HKS is the best flowing on terms of "bends"..
Old 05-02-2005, 07:05 PM
Silvered Hawaiian

Originally Posted by lightspeed
Ditto - interested in your story. Just about every one that I hear from gushes over them...
everyone has their own taste and theorys on what kind of exhaust will perform best with their car, so no need for a debate on comparison. its just my taste, experiance, and research in theorys of exhaust flow(im no scientist btw), and asking drag racers, and testamonys of other NA owners that made my decision what i consider better. and its true that every shop will say they got the best and people who own them say they own the best no matter what brand it is. i shall not make any claims for i got no dyno to prove anything, just the feel and drive of my car with differant exhausts...thats all.

peace
Old 05-02-2005, 07:43 PM

hey ken, i was gonna get labree exhaust from specialtyz. but after ur comments i am a lil cautioned. wats the deal with these exhausts. like others, i want to do some research before i go buy 1 for myself. what's ur opinion on these.
Old 05-02-2005, 08:10 PM

The HKS HIPER is supposed to the most free flowing exhaust on the market. Some shy away because of how it looks. It comes down to personal opinion.
Old 05-02-2005, 08:18 PM

i want a quad tip exhaust for my z. i hear the stillen is the best way to go then. any input on that? by the way i dont want them too loud.
Old 05-03-2005, 07:42 AM

Originally Posted by FaYeZ_90NA
i want a quad tip exhaust for my z. i hear the stillen is the best way to go then. any input on that? by the way i dont want them too loud.
Dont overlook Borla, its also "quad" tips and stainless steel with a lifetime warranty on rust, good for me in PA. Its not too loud but loud enough to hear.
Old 05-03-2005, 01:03 PM

wow....nice ride dude
Old 05-03-2005, 06:51 PM
Silvered Hawaiian

Originally Posted by Z_WRECKER
wow....nice ride dude
LOL...funny how the subject shys away from the thread
Old 05-03-2005, 07:34 PM

Originally Posted by KENZ
LOL...funny how the subject shys away from the thread
That's because all of us have ADD and are too broke to pay for Ridlin.

Fayez.... if you're looking for a quad exhaust, don't forget about Specialty Z. I'm a big fan of their work. Yes, they're a bit pricey but I think it's worth it.
Old 05-03-2005, 10:04 PM
The Cake Is A Lie!

word, i gots adHd and i drink too much.
Old 05-03-2005, 10:34 PM
Ruined By Spudz

i doz t00z manies drugzz
Old 05-04-2005, 06:48 AM

OOOh heres a topic starter what is everyone's view on marijuana, personally i see nothing wrong with it and i believe it should be legalized not just for my own purposes but i think that it would help pay for some of the national debt that george bush so willingly put us into.
Old 05-04-2005, 03:19 PM
S13 or Z32?....decisions, decisions.

I'm right with you Shwaz, I've been into it for 5 years now, going on 6, and in that time, while my friends were becoming hooked to cigarettes and alcohol, I've stuck to the non addictive Marijuana and am glad to not have any chemical addictions, however I do still go drinking and all, but NO cigarettes at all. Cigarettes have 5-10 times as many chemicals as Marijuana, and Alcohol causes liver damage and in extreme cases can cause mental disorder and brain damage, not to mention the numbers of people dying in cars after drinking are astronomical, which makes me wonder why people still put up with drinking since it leads to so many deaths every year. Its not like I was raised thinking cigarettes and alcohol were bad either, I was raised in a family where both my parents smoked cigarettes, my grandparents both smoked, in fact lung cancer got my grandpa a few years ago. Now my dad smokes cigars, and tobacco from pipes, and both parents still smoke cigarettes, its just not for me, I’m the pothead of the family and they think that smoking pot is wrong, I don’t think so.

BTW, to everyone who thinks negatively about Marijuana: Did you know there hasn’t EVER been a reported death where Marijuana was the direct cause? *not to say people haven’t died driving under the influence, or died from lung cancer related to smoking* just read this: Death Chart it’ll surprise you.

Not to mention your idea of the legalization, production, and marketing of it by the federal gov't would definitely help our deficit, just think about how many people would rather go to a store to buy it then trying to find someone who has some to sell, that would be money in their pockets, not to mention they could cut back about a billion dollars worth of our money to stop a major portion of the "Drug War".

Don't get me wrong, I totally am opposed to the legalization of every other drug, since I’ve tried pretty much everyone of them minus heroin, I know the effects, and they're all bad (even though they're fun), except marijuana, and it is the only one that I would trust to be legalized. I wish the government would stop protecting the tobacco industry and other big business and end this prohibition on something that has less effects mentally or physically then the two big killer substances.

Last edited by Riz Z Speed; 05-04-2005 at 05:23 PM.

Quick Reply: some pics of my z