300ZX (Z32) Forums Dedicated to 90-96 ZCars otherwize known as the Z32's

Here's what's going down

Search this Thread

Old 03-04-2006, 02:01 AM
S13 or Z32?....decisions, decisions.

Here's what's going down

I'm just excited so wanted to share what's happening in the next few weeks...pics WILL COME....EVENTUALLY...

Stillen GTZ-R & JDM turn signals
JWT Popcharger ..... (surprised I didn't already have it?.....yea, me too...I've been lagging )
Greddy SP-2 Exhaust
1 Piece AT 2+2 driveshaft
Underdrive pulley
Blue Tokico shocks + 1" lowering springs
Full repair of dents/dings, and a nice white pearlescent w/ blue paintjob

Then some wheels......later down the road.

Everything is either on it's way, or already here except for the exhaust and UD pulley, which are being ordered next week....as soon as the fascia gets here, the Z is hitting the bodyshop, and then the parts are all going on. I know it's not a TT conversion, but it'll still be a major step up for my Z, I wanted to share...thanks for listening

BTW...my "baby" is becoming an old lady...just clocked 160k ..thank god the tranny rebuild and 120k has just recently been done

Last edited by RPS13_GZ32; 03-04-2006 at 05:00 AM.
Old 03-04-2006, 02:12 AM
Administrative Brown Guy

sounds great, can't wait to see the finished product.
Originally Posted by RPS13_GZ32
BTW...my "baby" is becoming an old lady...just clocked 160k ..thank god the tranny rebuild and 120k has just recently been done
waited kinda late on the maintenance didntcha?
Old 03-04-2006, 02:22 AM
S13 or Z32?....decisions, decisions.

LoL well...I didn't know the condition of the motor when the car was bought, so went ahead and had it done regardless of the mileage ....then of course the tranny went out, so like $2500 later the car was finally running again.

I took it to our local Nissan stealership last week to have them do some things to it, and I guess they had records that dated from 94 all the way up to 2002. The guy said the previous owners had all their maintenence done there, including (just some of what he said) the timing belt, thermostat, EGR(!yay!), and a bunch of other things......I would have enjoyed having this info about a year ago! oh well.

The Z is still running in tip-top shape (just looks like sheit, hence no pics )...so figured she deserves some new goodies.

Last edited by RPS13_GZ32; 03-04-2006 at 02:47 AM.