300ZX (Z32) Forums Dedicated to 90-96 ZCars otherwize known as the Z32's

Help Me!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-16-2004, 10:35 AM

yup i did...and you mentioned my favorite exotic..... Ferrari Testarossa!!!! that car is so wide and nice and just makes you wanna spank it so bad
Old 10-16-2004, 07:43 PM
Bad Speller

LOL Yeah that thing does have a bigg *** but still not as big as our Z's *** in my world @ least. Our Z's have a pretty big *** for what they are.
Old 10-16-2004, 07:57 PM

i love A$$...both on cars and on women
Old 10-17-2004, 02:21 PM
Ruined By Spudz

Originally Posted by Z_WRECKER
i love A$$...both on cars and on women
Don't forget about the headlights
Old 10-18-2004, 03:07 PM

Hahaha... i love headlights too, but it's the butt that i love
Old 10-18-2004, 08:39 PM
Bad Speller

Yah the headlightslook sweet specialy on the 99' JDM *drools*
Old 10-18-2004, 08:51 PM
Ruined By Spudz

Yah, we were talking about a different type of headlights there pal
Old 10-19-2004, 10:33 AM

Hey, he's only 15. He may not like those kind of headlights yet. Girls may still have cooties.
Old 10-19-2004, 11:55 AM
Jack Of All Trades

Originally Posted by My Fairlady Z
Yah, we were talking about a different type of headlights there pal

He does have the drools down pat tho...............

what was this thread about???????????
Old 10-19-2004, 12:19 PM

Not a clue.....it seems like a lot of threads are going that way. We must be getting bored. Everything seems to be going away from the original topic.

What ever happened to Jatt? Did we run him off? Did he ever talk to the other Z32 owner at school?
Old 10-19-2004, 03:24 PM

cooties....hahahahahaha....stay that way dude it's cheaper
Old 10-19-2004, 04:16 PM
Ruined By Spudz

Women are exactly like cats...as said in Rizz's joke thread
Old 10-19-2004, 06:54 PM
Bad Speller

well I found out my watter pumps gone the water pipe things all my belts the tentioner's gone too and ther's belt dressing all over the timing belt cover
Old 10-19-2004, 09:08 PM
Ruined By Spudz

Originally Posted by bardabe
well I found out my watter pumps gone the water pipe things all my belts the tentioner's gone too and ther's belt dressing all over the timing belt cover
Wrong thread, pal.
Old 12-03-2004, 07:34 AM

Originally Posted by Tha_Cray_Z_Jatt
Hey wassup guys, im in a dillema.
im 16 and i got a 300ZXTT and i was sooooooooooo happy cuz i had the fastest car at my skool. even though my Z is a automatic (all i found for the price). and i had the BEST and FASTEST car at my high skool. but today i as i was in the parking lot i saw my worst enemy..... ANOTHER F@#KIN 300ZX TWIN TURBO!!!!!!!!!! I WAS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PISSED OFF CUZ I USED TO BE THA ONLY GUY IN SKOOL WIT A 300ZX AND NOW SOMEONE ELSE HAS A MANUAL ONE AND ITS FASTER AND BETTER THAN MINE!!!! thats not the only problem
my parents are VERY protective over me so they dont want me to make my car any faster but they dont understand that i NEED it to be faster. see in my skool im not that popular at all. nobody knew who i was. but once i got my Z EVERYBODY talked to me and said WASSUP and **** like that. i felt soooo f@#kin happy but now some a-hole is gunan take that **** away from me and ill be a nobody in my skool again.
so wat im trying to say is how should i persuade my parents to let me upgrade my Z so i can have at least 350 HP instead of the stock 300???? cuz imma get an intake system, a performance chip, an underdrive pully, and i already got borla exhaust, but imma get other things too but i dont know how to ask. cuz they think that since im a teenager all i want to do is go out and race people. BUT I DONT!!! and they dont believe me. i mean sure i do burnouts once in a while in my parking lot but its not like i drive 50MPH in a 20MPH zone or anything. i need to have the fastest car in skool but i dont know how to ask my parents
HELP HELP HELP!!!!
Hi Crazy Jatt,

i just signed up for this website yesterday and felt compelled to respond. Like yourself, I wasn't the most popular kid in school. I never did get the sweet car and attention. I'm much older now and a little wiser. Let me share some wisdom with you.

You are experiencing something for the first time that most popular kids deal with often. Finally, people want to be like you. Don't scorn them for it, embrace it. It doesn't matter that someone has the same car that might be slightly faster. The important issues are 1) you had the first one and 2) everyone knows you had it first. Don't worry about being the lone Z-man. Embrace this other person and become friends. He wants to be like you.

Think of how cool it woul dbe to park next to each other every day. Start a Z-Car club inthe school. Other kids may go and buy Z cars. Maybe no TTs, but N/A or other models. Take this chance to be a leader, not the wanna-be.

This car your purchased is dying to give you confidence and you felt it at first. Don't ignore the wonder of your car because someone has one. Get up from your computer, go outside and apologize to your car. Lift your chin back up and be a proud Z owner/driver.

I have wanted a Z32 TT since they first came out in 1990. I turned 16 in 1988 and couldn't afford one. After college, life got serious and I needed more practical cars, like SUVs. A month ago, I finally dropped the cash and bought a SWEET 1990 TT with lots of upgrades. I drive the car with pride and my wife loves it too. The important thing is you have the car and basically everyone else doesn't. Your car is one of a kind because you own it. Now get out there and enjoy it.

Have fun,

Jon

By the way, wheels make are car look alot faster than any modifications under the hood, especially if you don't plan to race anyway. Get locking lug nuts.
Old 12-03-2004, 09:37 AM

Good advice, especially as one of your 1st posts.

Welcome aboard!
Old 12-03-2004, 11:07 AM

Thank you for the welcome message. Glad to be here and glad to finally be a Z owner.

Just dropped it off at a close friend's shop. He owns Z Fever here in Tampa. Just needs some tweeking, and the new exhaust.

He's building a sweet show car you'll soon see in all the magazines. He took a 240SX convertible, converted it to a right hand drive, dropped in some sick power, changed the suspension, exhaust, everything. Added a turbo. The dash, door panels, rear panels and console are real carbon fiber. He shop makes them. I'm putting down over 500 HPs and he said he'll smoke me.

I'll post some photos when they come available.
Old 12-03-2004, 02:06 PM

I was going to ask about photos. According to your profile, it sounds like you have a sweet ride.
Old 12-03-2004, 02:42 PM
Loves The Asian Chicks

man... i was pretty much the same way (on seeing another z32 at my high-school) im 17 (only had my Z32 for a few months) and yes, i was pissed too when i saw another Z, but we indeed make friends and talk about the mods that we want to do. im not worried about some popularity contest between cars, b/c i know i bought a Z b/c i like Z's and not to please somebody else, ...i love Z's overall most cars. if someone doesnt like it, screw them. btw, my girlfriend recently broke up w/ me (and yes, she knew i had a Z and she knew it was hawt) but didnt really help me out much, lol.. so ya know how that goes... her loss, so i hope she has fun trying to impress her friends riding in a Honda.
Old 12-03-2004, 08:42 PM

Good stuff man...thats the reason to buy a Z bc you like them, and Way to make friends with another Z owner... unless they are retards, then u hit them with a stick, and say...."bad retard....thats a bad retard and you hit him on the head "
Old 12-03-2004, 08:46 PM

And JW300ZXTT welcome... glad to have you here
Old 12-03-2004, 11:29 PM

Originally Posted by DanZ32
Get a nice body kit.
The only nice body kit was the one that came on it stock, from the factory.
Old 12-04-2004, 07:34 AM
Dan's the Man

Originally Posted by Redbeauty84ZX
Opinion vs. statement of fact?
Opinion correct?
If you have what you like, then you are all set. Good for you.
Old 12-04-2004, 10:32 AM
Jack Of All Trades

Originally Posted by Redbeauty84ZX
I agree, :cheers: most of the aftermarket stuff is gaudy and (from what I hear) doesn't fit well. If I need another fascia I might go JDM. I'll worry about parting with my $ at that time. All these cars need are wider wheels and a little lowering and they're SWEET.
Old 12-04-2004, 06:17 PM

Originally Posted by Z_WRECKER
"bad retard....thats a bad retard and you hit him on the head "
That is so wrong. Funny, but wrong.