300ZX (Z32) Appearance Exterior, Interior Discussions related to body kits, accessories, interiors, window tinting etc.

Name that peice

Search this Thread

Old 03-27-2005, 11:18 PM

Name that peice

Hey guys, need a lil help here. Im trying to replace the light on the rear hatch. The one that extends all the way across the back side of the rear hatch under the spoiler. Its the lightbar that sits above the tail lights. I cannot for the life of me find this on ebay, performance stores, or in the online nissan repair manual. Can anyone identify the correct name of this part and maybe show me where I can pick up a one in good shape?. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks
Old 03-28-2005, 05:24 AM
Aqua Teen Hunger Force Fan

Originally Posted by tangeray
Hey guys, need a lil help here. Im trying to replace the light on the rear hatch. The one that extends all the way across the back side of the rear hatch under the spoiler. Its the lightbar that sits above the tail lights. I cannot for the life of me find this on ebay, performance stores, or in the online nissan repair manual. Can anyone identify the correct name of this part and maybe show me where I can pick up a one in good shape?. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks
http://www.conceptzperformance.com/C...1468.53.174.49
I wouldn't buy one off Ebay unless it was brand new and the seller takes
extra steps in packaging. They break extremely easy.
Old 03-28-2005, 03:11 PM

thanks man...
Old 03-28-2005, 04:16 PM
Bad Speller

Originally Posted by ZXDude90
http://www.conceptzperformance.com/C...1468.53.174.49
I wouldn't buy one off Ebay unless it was brand new and the seller takes
extra steps in packaging. They break extremely easy.
AWWW!!! i broke mine and i'm gonna need a new 1. $120!!! im an idiot.

Last edited by Riz Z Speed; 05-29-2005 at 02:36 AM.
Old 03-28-2005, 07:17 PM

Be careful when buying that light bar your refering too. There are two different versions available. The earlier N/a had one that was red tinted matching the tail light assembly. However, the later Z without the flush mount spoiler used a newer design that is jet black. The later piece can be used for the JDM tail light upgrade. I figured i would warn you just in case you had already bought the the JDM tail lights, because the new lights with the old light bar looks like ***. I ran around for a while with that setup until I could afford the new one and the JDM fairlady Z decal.
Old 03-28-2005, 08:35 PM
Aqua Teen Hunger Force Fan

Originally Posted by WhtFairLadyZ
Be careful when buying that light bar your refering too. There are two different versions available. The earlier N/a had one that was red tinted matching the tail light assembly. However, the later Z without the flush mount spoiler used a newer design that is jet black. The later piece can be used for the JDM tail light upgrade. I figured i would warn you just in case you had already bought the the JDM tail lights, because the new lights with the old light bar looks like ***. I ran around for a while with that setup until I could afford the new one and the JDM fairlady Z decal.
The red tint is from baking in the sun for years. They will all do that eventually. Another plus for getting the Kaminari spoiler haha
Old 03-29-2005, 01:41 PM

Only one version is sold, Black. Like Zxdude said above, the red ones are from sun fade. They will all end up that way over time.