300ZX (Z31) Forums Dedicated to 84-89 ZCars otherwize known as the Z31's

Luckidawg's Z

Search this Thread

Old 12-02-2002, 09:23 PM

Re: Luckidawg's Z

what the hell? ok ok...lol..now what was his..umm..ok lol nevermind...ill give my opinion and leave it at that

1. Hood has the Chevy Icon on it? ...umm..i didnt know chevy makes 300zx hoods. (laughs)
2. ok..so you dropped your vg30 and put in a v8...great..well that explains the chevy hood...but still...
3. if you gona have a v8 engine..and wana put it in show case..you better chrome that [censored].
4. I like the Dual Exhaust system..quite unique
5. Those wheels dont bring out the beauty of the car..you see that nice orange paint..then you take a look at the whells and your like..WTF..
6. Dont Rice it
7. Keep it clean..

and thats all i gotta say about that...moooooooooo! tacos...

Old 12-03-2002, 01:21 PM

i like it hella lot...and bout that chevy logo that nice n unique i seen 5.0L signs on Z's too (from 5 L mustangs), some put chevypower....whatever...(saw a PROBE with MAZDAPOWER on it...) i like it colour really is amazing wheels are nice too.....really stands out ya know and yeah you should make yers unique too...it be cool
btw how is it in 1/4 times n stuff can ya get some spex?

Old 12-03-2002, 02:59 PM

yeah thx man it is really sweet tho

Old 12-03-2002, 05:27 PM

i think it would look really nice with a set of chromed Z32 wheels, and instead of the chevy cut out on the hood..it would look sweet with a Z all lighted up with Red..or something..that would loook nice..clean the engine bay. Looks kinda dirty, yeah...only issues i have with the car is the chevy cutout and the wheels..