280ZX (S130) Forums Dedicated to 79-83 ZCars

Taxed

Search this Thread

Old 07-26-2005, 01:09 AM

Taxed

Well court went not so good $700.00 dollar fine and 40 hours work sevr.
"bummed" ....there was nothing i could do but take it ....after i sigined the ticket with the f-word ...i pretty much screwed my self ......i went off about being pulled over 7 times but it makes no matter .......he didnt even look me in the eyes... they really only care about the $$$$$$$ ...OWELL ...if you post on this post please no posting about KILLING cops or the court ....I DONT WANT ANYONE TO BE CUT FROM ZDRIVER ..
i dont hate cops ...i just think that there needs to be a change...The rights of the poeple should be protected not taken away .........everyone in that court room got hit with alots of fines and a stern look from the judge ...i will be very careful when driveing THE Black from now on....... windows will be darked out ...as soon as my friend that does that comes though ......... tomarrow i will be putting the cap on my muffler ....i will go on stealth mode .i was stupied about this whole thing thinking back on it ...if the cops pull you over just keep your mouth shut.... there is a time and a place for everything ...i have to start thinking about that, iam not 20 anymore ..WELL springs and shocks are a must ....i got to get the beast to sit right.. i mite come up on a some rims if it all works out right...... after all the crap in the moring i hit the lake up .....The day got alot better
Attached Thumbnails Taxed-lake-fixed1.jpg   Taxed-lake-2fixed.jpg   Taxed-lake3fixed.jpg  

Last edited by 81 Black L28E; 07-26-2005 at 01:11 AM.
Old 07-26-2005, 03:43 AM
More Than Meets The Eye

That sucks man what a douche bag! And you are right about keeping your mouth shut, when a cop pulls you over. No doubt bro', I learned that too after a short time! Anyway what lake is that in the pic? Silver Lake? That would be cool, my grandparents live pretty close to it. They are between Castle Rock, and Toutle. Are you familiar with those little towns?

On another note, your Z is looking tighter every time I see it! And I do agree, that red interior, makes that black stand out better! Perfect color combination. I also think your Z would look killer, with a silver hood! That is what I would do with a black Z. Of course I am a sucker, for 2-tone paintjobs! LOL!
Old 07-26-2005, 09:56 AM
Bleach is my Hero

Sorry I dont take **** from anyone especially cops.. I go to jail everytime I get pulled over because I cant keep quiet... Kinda sad I have a bank account with 5k in it just for bail huh??
Old 07-26-2005, 11:07 AM

[QUOTE=WildmaN] Anyway what lake is that in the pic? Silver Lake? That would be cool, my grandparents live pretty close to it. They are between Castle Rock, and Toutle. Are you familiar with those little towns?[QUOTE]

NO that is Lake Cresant. one of the deepest lakes in the world. they have yet to find the bottom. Legend has it that in the yearly 1900's there was a train wreck and they never found the train. in the 60's or the 70s "The Soap Lady" floated up from the wreckage. Scientist say that she was down sooo deep and for soo long and with all the different elements down there that all her fat just turned to soap.
Can you imagin swimming along and bumping in to a human bar of soap?!?! It is by far the cleanest and Prittiest lakes around. VERY COLD!!!!!!
Old 07-26-2005, 11:16 AM
Pro Pumpkin Carver

sorry to hear that black. i know your pain all to well. cops seem to have it out for me here as well. my colour change was sposed to happen a long time ago but its on the way. i used to have my Z loud and bright red. on top of that im young and mixed. CHP loves that combo. well just keep your chin up and drive smart. dont speed but keep up with the flow of traffic. stay in the slow lanes and just pass people up when they keep you from staying in the slow lane. and most importantly, get a radar detector!!!! i cant tell you how many times mine has saved by letting you know of an approaching 5 0, or a speed trap. just be carefull and enjoy your Z. very nice pics by the way. shes lookin great
Old 07-26-2005, 11:16 AM

THIS is BLACKS girl friend and my tibby will KICK Blacks ***!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by 81 Black L28E; 07-26-2005 at 11:19 AM.
Old 07-26-2005, 11:26 AM

Originally Posted by apollo
most importantly, get a radar detector!!!! i cant tell you how many times mine has saved by letting you know of an approaching 5 0, or a speed trap. just be carefull and enjoy your Z.

i have one i want to take it apart and mount it in the grill ...then run the display to the dash ....also i would like to run the rear sencor to the rear wiper water shooter ....... i have wanted to do this for a long time to a few cars that i have owned........my girl is trippen we are going to have to race again mabe this time we will take it to SIR race way in settle .....what would be soooooooooooo fun

Last edited by 81 Black L28E; 07-26-2005 at 11:38 AM.
Old 07-26-2005, 11:28 AM

Originally Posted by s/cL3.0
Sorry I dont take **** from anyone especially cops.. I go to jail everytime I get pulled over because I cant keep quiet... Kinda sad I have a bank account with 5k in it just for bail huh??
FRED SAVAGE
Old 07-26-2005, 11:50 AM
Z8 driver

dude, did you for real sign the ticket with the F word? or is that a figure of speech?? If so, you OWN.
Old 07-26-2005, 12:34 PM
The Evil Twin

Originally Posted by 81 Black L28E
THIS is BLACKS girl friend and my tibby will KICK Blacks ***!!!!!!!!!!!
That's not what happened when we raced Tibby while you were on your vacation a couple months ago! hahaha!
Old 07-26-2005, 02:52 PM

yes i did sigin it that way
Old 07-26-2005, 03:45 PM

This is, girl again. OHHHHHHH REALLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! he had me under the impression that he didnt drive the Tibby at all when I was in Australia. He bought a cover for it and all. HMMMMMMMMM.......is there anything else I should know about? He told me that he was too scared to drive it. Well if dosnt reply for the next couple of days it is cause he is recovering!!!!!!!

on another note...........Yes I know that Black can kick my *** but, I have won 2 out of the 3 times Red and I have raced. it might have been months ago that i won , but i can at least say that my tibby beat Red. That is my story and im sticking to it!!!!!

Last edited by 81 Black L28E; 07-26-2005 at 05:32 PM.
Old 07-26-2005, 04:24 PM

^ Is that seriously real ... ?
Old 07-26-2005, 04:42 PM
Doesn't post much...

Dude! I think my ***** and I would be feeling some separation anxiety after a while of that stuff.

Just playin'... don't get all crazy.

I like the yellow car, those wheels are a lot like the ones I used to have before Darth Z got stolen. Black is looking good, but it looks like a 4x4 sitting up all high like that. Drop that bad dog and black out those windows and she'll be perty. It's starting to look like my car .

I think my new wheels are almost too black. Some day's I like them a lot and other day's I really miss my old ones. Should be putting 18"s on pretty soon. I just want to wear out my tires a little bit first.

Keep up the good work blue/red/black, and next time you get pulled over... use your right to remain silent.

Rod.
Old 07-26-2005, 04:57 PM

just wondering.. what you get pulled over for??

and i think that Black Goddess and Tibby just need to duel it out.. yes Tibby may have beat Red 2 out of 3.. but this isnt Red no mo.. so lets see what Black can do now.......

and yes.. the popo's are all about the moo-lah.. best thing to do is keep ya mouth shut.. and i cant believe you really signed it with the F bomb.. HAHAHA classic........ but it also cost ya 700 + 40 hrs..

and how did you manage to get pulled over 7 times?? easy on the accelerator my friend......
Old 07-26-2005, 10:48 PM

i got pulled over for being to loud ....he heared me and then came and got me i was reving it up and then i pull out pretty fast ....he said it was reckless driving and wrote me a ticket for that in the 2nd degree .i wrote **** you on it becuase he was beeing a dick......it wasnt right on both parts.......o well mabe i can get that one lowered ........
Old 07-26-2005, 10:56 PM

well with your mods it being too loud isjust reDICKulous! and yeah them damn 5-0s will get ya for anything.. just be glad youe not in texas... ever meet a Texas State Trooper??? they will write you a ticket a mile long cuz they literally will inspect your car head to toe for any violation.. and dont think about trying to take it to court with them.. standard cops usualy dont show up. but troopers have to and youll be royally screwed... i got a ticket once with like 6 violations.. OUCH!
Old 07-27-2005, 02:41 AM

man u signed the ticket with a big FU#$ YOU!, hahaha absolutly gold! i love it!

dude i love it when someone sticks it back to the authoraties, shows they cant push everyone around all the time, good stuff bro.
Old 07-27-2005, 06:28 AM
Z8 driver

yep.. that's some serious *****. I can't imagine what the cop said when he saw it...
Old 07-27-2005, 09:58 AM

he pulled me over the next day and ask "is your name **** you sir "lolololololololol it was kinda funny he was pissed
Old 07-27-2005, 10:16 AM
Z8 driver

he pulled me over the next day and ask "is your name **** you sir "lolololololololol it was kinda funny he was pissed
You must live in a small place eh? I've never seen the same cop twice...
Old 07-27-2005, 02:45 PM

Haha. The one ******** cop who pulled me over [come to find out he's trying to get with my friends' mom] lives in my neighborhood. I see that lowlife fuzz every day.

The guy nails me with failure to insure, and then I had insurance three hours later on the car. I actually partially blame the insurance company for that one. Now, since I've been cited for no insurance, the state of Utah automatically suspends your license and requires that you get SR-22 insurance [Really expensive ins. on yourself in case you **** someone else up] in order for you to even get your license back. THEN it's a separate policy if you want to insure a car.

For a kid like myself, age 18, no good student discount, one accident [on my stepdad's insurance, hehe] and the owner of two sports cars, that's asking for trouble. Last quote on car insurance I got, was $440 a MONTH for LIABILITY on the Zed.

Talk about ouch. Damn po-po's.

"Yes officer, but in my defense, the guardrail hit me first."
Old 07-27-2005, 09:26 PM

hey dorifto... if you purchased the insurance before he pulled you over you can bring the insurance card to court with you and contest it and youll get off all you have t do then is pay the court fees.. been there before...
Old 07-27-2005, 10:06 PM

What I Do Is Get The Card For Six Months And Then Cancel It In The First Month...... Then They Send Me My Money Back .......my Card Has Worked Every Time I Have Been Pulled....
Old 07-27-2005, 11:36 PM
lww
Head Muckraker

What I Do Is Get The Card For Six Months And Then Cancel It In The First Month...... Then They Send Me My Money Back .......my Card Has Worked Every Time I Have Been Pulled....
Just remember, the only time it won't work is when you have a real accident...