280ZX (S130) Forums Dedicated to 79-83 ZCars

Rude people/Payback

Search this Thread

Old 08-04-2005, 11:22 AM
Doesn't post much...

Rude people/Payback

So, I'm sitting outside my local starbucks with my Z driving friends... all parked in a row. My car is on the outside of the line-up. There is a new Mercedes parked next to me. Two 40-45ish professional looking guys come out with their drinks and walk right between my car and the Mercedes. One guy sets his Venti (large) coffee on the roof of my car (T-tops are off... sets it on the thin bar in between), and proceeds to plant his butt on my fender. I am shocked to say the least. So, I got up, walked over to the passenger side (opposite where they are), pick up his coffee cup... about this time, they both turn to look at me. I carefully **** my arm back and hurl his 5 Dollar drink as far as I can throw it. I then walk around the car and get right in the guys face and loudly exclaim... "Does my car look like a F&*^ing park-bench to you A*&^ole!?" Now here's the funny part. A little mental picture for you. This guy is mid 40's about 5'10" and maybe 160lbs, his buddy is not much bigger. I'm 6'4" 240 lbs with a shaved head and a goatee. Can you say "Goldberg"? Needless to say, they were both speachless and scared shi^&less at the same time. The jerk that was the guilty party managed to blurt out a quick but shakey appology before jumping into his Mercedes like a man posessed. His buddy quickly followed suit and bailed. I hate rude people.

Rod.
Old 08-04-2005, 11:36 AM

I'm shocked that someone would have the nerve to set their drink on your Z. I would guess he wont be doing that again!!!!
Old 08-04-2005, 12:17 PM

oh that is classic.. i mean how DARE someone set their drink on YOUR car.. Especially a Z!! im so glad you threw that ****.. i would thrown it on him.. i mean seriously.. how could insult such a nice car, and not only the car but the driver too!! thats the most absurd thing ive ever heard.. good job! if i was you i would get in my car, get right behind him and just burn rubber and leave them in a cloud of smoke.. ********.. always disrespecting people
Old 08-04-2005, 12:30 PM
The Evil Twin

Rediculous! You would think people have enough sense to keep their mitts off other people's cars even if they aren't nice. I wouldn't even set my drink on a Hyundai or Kia just out of repsect for other people's property. I'm glad you made that idiot aware of what he's doing.
Old 08-04-2005, 12:34 PM

I'm suprised he sat on your Z. That's some major disrespect right there.
Old 08-04-2005, 01:21 PM

I kind of wonder what I'd do in that situation. I kind of imagine casually going up to him and going, "Ooh, that's a nice car. Is it yours?" Assuming they say no, that's when I go off "Then why the f@%$ are you leaning on it?!"
Old 08-04-2005, 01:50 PM
More Than Meets The Eye

Man they had a lot of nerve, but yeah I agree, it doesn't matter what type of vehicle it is. It is all about respect, good job Rod, and it sounds like you would be intimidating! How dare they especially do that to a Z! Burn them at stake LOL!
Old 08-04-2005, 04:42 PM

BTW Rod, How did u get "bombdiggityshiznettoblamzam" under your name?
Old 08-04-2005, 06:24 PM
Doesn't post much...

Our Administrator was kind enough to bestow upon me the title of "Bombdiggityshiznettoblamzam". It has to be added by an admin. I feel incredibly privledged to have acheived the ranks of the recognized!!!.

Thanks again for the title... even if it is a little tongue-in-cheek

Rod.
Old 08-04-2005, 06:52 PM

What am i gonna have to do to get "Keeper of the Freshness" under mine???
Old 08-04-2005, 06:54 PM

Way to put them in check, Rod. You sound like a beast of a guy in person - I definitely wouldn't want to cross you.

And come on! Who puts their drink and *** on someone else's car? I mean honestly.

That's happened to me before, oddly enough. I was driving my Rx7 to a local meet in a Burger King parking lot. I had my baby all shined up and looking pretty [just washed and waxed her, $75 job!], and this dumbass comes walking out with a juicy burger in his mitts, and puts it on the hood of my car to fix his pantlegs around his shoes. He was bent down beside my car when I went up to him and promptly shoved my size 12 Vans shoe up his crack. Choice words were exchanged, and he left in a huff. Long story short, I had to repaint the hood three weeks later. What is BK putting in their burgers that I should be aware of ... ?

-Dave-O
Old 08-04-2005, 06:55 PM
Doesn't post much...

Become an above average tupperware salesman... that should do it.Rod.
Old 08-04-2005, 07:04 PM

I would like to get the meaning og fubar under my name, but i think i would need to get more post up before i am aloud to have that. Plus i don't know if ****ed Up Beyound All Recognition would be aloud. And if it was my car. i would of grabed him by the back of the head, and put a perdy lil dent on top of his Benz. But i guess i have grown up around to many rednecks.
Old 08-04-2005, 11:06 PM
The Evil Twin

Maybe you should have tossed the contents off the coffee on him or all over his car.
Old 08-05-2005, 12:09 AM
Z Extreme Guy

you are so much nicer then me man my hat comes off to you. some things i wont stand for miss trating my littel girl and wife hitting a female,famliy is most importent. and disrespecting any z is a beat down ofens hands down wont stand for it.mine or any ones z
Old 08-05-2005, 07:59 AM
Z8 driver

Originally Posted by RodMoyes
So, I'm sitting outside my local starbucks with my Z driving friends... all parked in a row. My car is on the outside of the line-up. There is a new Mercedes parked next to me. Two 40-45ish professional looking guys come out with their drinks and walk right between my car and the Mercedes. One guy sets his Venti (large) coffee on the roof of my car (T-tops are off... sets it on the thin bar in between), and proceeds to plant his butt on my fender. I am shocked to say the least. So, I got up, walked over to the passenger side (opposite where they are), pick up his coffee cup... about this time, they both turn to look at me. I carefully **** my arm back and hurl his 5 Dollar drink as far as I can throw it. I then walk around the car and get right in the guys face and loudly exclaim... "Does my car look like a F&*^ing park-bench to you A*&^ole!?" Now here's the funny part. A little mental picture for you. This guy is mid 40's about 5'10" and maybe 160lbs, his buddy is not much bigger. I'm 6'4" 240 lbs with a shaved head and a goatee. Can you say "Goldberg"? Needless to say, they were both speachless and scared shi^&less at the same time. The jerk that was the guilty party managed to blurt out a quick but shakey appology before jumping into his Mercedes like a man posessed. His buddy quickly followed suit and bailed. I hate rude people.

Rod.
Hey Goldberg, you should've waited until he picked his drink up and speared his *** into his car. Then watched his frappachino go flyin'
Old 08-05-2005, 10:29 AM

Just another thought on that situation.

After reading all of the replies I just wanted to point something out.

The Benz Owner must have been blind. You had stated that all of you were sitting side by side at the Starbucks. I am guessing several Zs obviously some kind of club event. Therefore numerous cars, numerous owners? What a blind idiot! Not only is it uncool to disrespect anyone's property be it a Z to a lowly Yugo but to do so while all of the Zbuddies are there to assist an a much needed butt whooping!

I am glad that you had enough self control to toss the coffee on the ground. Just incase he came back later with an officer stating that due to the coffee hitting him or his car he is due damages. Sadly, we live in a McDonald's world where suing is an everyday event...

Admitedly, I would not have the same level of self control around my Z in a similar situation.

My the Zgods favor you and your baby.

Zya LaterZ.
Anna

Z31s, S30, Benz, Honda, Volvo, Audi, TC, Pulses, Quest, and a partridge in a pear tree.
Old 08-05-2005, 11:28 AM
Doesn't post much...

My first instinct was to dump the guys coffee all over him, or his car... but do you guys know how freaking HOT that crap is? It would have either severly burned him, or screwed up his fine German paint. Last thing I need is an ADW charge or a body shop bill. Plus, the site of his coffee cup flying over a four lane street and landing with a giant splash in the empty school grounds across the way was priceless. As far as seeing all the Z Cars lined up, It's an almost nightly occurance. On any given night of the week there will be at least 3 or 4 of us there. Some nights 5 or 6... or more. We're kind of a defacto Z car club. Nothing official. We've all been friends for years. Some of us long time Z owners... some new converts... some repeat owners. Honestly, we kind of scoff at the idea of being in or forming a club. This is mainly from the ultra-geek vibe we've gotten off some other club folks. Don't get me wrong, car clubs can be way cool, But the only two Z clubs around here are a bit strange. One is populated mostly by much older folks, the other is a bunch of kids with riced out 2nd Gen 300's (Z32), that have the basic attitude that their generation Z is the only one that counts. We're not into all that political BS. For us, if you own a Z... ANY Z and you love it, come join us. What's really cool is when random Starbucks patrons get excited about the cars, occasionally even taking pictures and hanging around to ask questions or tell their own Z related stories. The other cool thing, is that none of our cars are show queens. They are all daily drivers. There's the plain jane white 350Z, the '87 300ZX with a newly primered front fender , The stock black '79 that's a little rough around the edges, The yellow monster... '77 280Z with the chevy 383 Stroker motor, Black hood with the air cleaner sticking into the air through a hole in the middle, big fat rear tires and a damned bow-tie on the hood, Then there's of course the cool car... Mine! . So, if anybody's ever in my neck of the woods, give me a shout and you can line up your Z with us.

Rod.

P.S.
On a side note about rude people. At that very same Starbucks just last night, Actor Bill Murray (Caddyshack, Ghostbusters, GroundHog Day), showed up as he does from time to time. I love his work, but he's a major jerk... arrogant, conceited, rude. We all know he's a very private guy, we never try and engage him in converstaion. We let him do his thing without fanfaire or hoopla. One girl who sits with us loves him above all others... would die for his autograph. She never believed that he came there before because it always happened when she wasn't around. I quietly pointed him out to her last night and she quickly exlcaimed "Oh my Gawd... It's Bill Murray!" So he walks past us, gets into his suburban, then gives us all the bird as he backs out. Nice Bill... very nice. He just turned a die hard fan into someone who thinks he's just another celebrity A*&^ole.

Last edited by RodMoyes; 08-05-2005 at 12:31 PM.
Old 08-05-2005, 01:34 PM

I am president of Tri-State Z and a member of many other Z clubs. You are right, there are a few clubs that have completely turned me off by being rude. Life is too short for being petty.

If a member tries to give me or any other group member the 'honduh kids attitude' GETS A POLITE TALKING TO AND AN INVITATION TO REJOIN THE ZNESS OR JOIN A HONDUH CLUB.

My idea of Honduh Kids Attitude is not directed toward all Honda owners ( I am one ).

But let me take a second to clarify the Honduh attitude as I see it:
--where his car is the ultimate best ride and all others suck
--refuses to be friendly with anyone or tries to instigate fights or general uncoolness
--refuses to input anything positive or goes around to other members cars stating how they suck
--talks all kinds of nonsense about his z but pays his buddies to do all of the work for him and takes the credit
--won't flash headlights or wave hi
--burn rubber out of everywhere and cut you off in traffic
--doesn't appreciate Mr. Ks contribution to Z.
--generally not commited to Zness'

I love newbies and other diehard fanatics like me (5Z31s now, 1S30, had 4 Z31s& 2S30s), owners that only know where to put the gas to ZchickZ in Texas that do some awesome racing and mods.

I love converting people to Zness and that is what makes 'Zness' Clubs great. The whole, we are a family, we love all Zs from stock, to showroom, to crazy mod'd to BURNT PISTON AWARD, from S30 to 350Z to 210 to S12s.

All Datsun/Nissans are welcome at Tri-State Z. I don't care if it is Z or a pickup. The idea is to get together and have fun. I go and win at Zshows in NC with my Zs but I always invite others in my club and just individuals to come with me. If not to show but to be there and have fun. Zness is about family, friends, good times, and love of all things Z whether you own a Z now or lust after one!
FWIW.
Zya!
Anna
Old 08-05-2005, 01:40 PM
Z8 driver

whoa sexy! Tristate Z club preZident...

I agree with what you're saying. I always show appreciation to EVERY Z on the road, waving or nodding, or sometimes Flagging down! We should all have a great time. You're exactly right about the Honduh crowd. Those guys are ********.
Old 08-05-2005, 03:06 PM
S13 or Z32?....decisions, decisions.

or 210s right Buddah? I remember you telling me off on Shaynes datsun...

Thats a good move you pulled Rod, bet he'll think twice next time he sees a Z driver
Old 08-05-2005, 04:14 PM

If it was the passenger of the Benz that put the coffee on the Z's roof, it wouldn't have been right to toss it in the Benz anyways since it wasn't even his car. The Benz owner is no more responsible for his friend's actions than any of us are for friends'.
Old 08-05-2005, 05:01 PM

I DONT KNOW WHAT I WOULD HAVE DONE ..............
MOST LIKELY I WOULD HAVE HAD TO DO ALOT MORE COMMUNITY SERVICE
Old 08-05-2005, 06:36 PM

hahaha did u have a drink or somehting at all rod? you should have calmy walked over to then put a greasy burger or drink on his car then sat unconfortably close to then both and just looked imposing.

i think they got the message thow! rude people just **** me!

The scum of the earth are not gangs, or drug lords or torrorists, they are simply middle aged house wives with the suburban tank and 2 kids. how many times have you been in a car park and seen someone jump out of the car and slam their door with that horrible 'crump' sound into the car next door, leaving that little pin hole dent you can only see at sunset or under bright lights.
yes i this has happened to my baby. and no ur right i wasent happy about it.

but the worst are the people that manage to somehow crash while parking, god knows how u manage that, but then they just freakout and leave, leaving you with a nice big scratch or dent etc.... that you have to fix! if this happens to anyone and you catch the offender you have my complete and wholehearted support when you throttle them to death!

i always have a pen in my car and some paper hanging around, when someone parks badly next to my car i leave them a friendly reminder that they should learn to drive/park and they insult my car and I by driving on the same road as me.

wont achieve anyhting but it makes me go all warm and fuzzy inside.
Old 08-05-2005, 06:48 PM

but the worst are the people that manage to somehow crash while parking, god knows how u manage that, but then they just freakout and leave, leaving you with a nice big scratch or dent etc.... that you have to fix! if this happens to anyone and you catch the offender you have my complete and wholehearted support when you throttle them to death!
this happened to my Z once. I was at my ex g/f's house eating thanksgiving dinner, and when I got there, the Z was pretty and fine. When I left, I noticed a nice long white scrape all the way down the drivers side door of my Z. I was so pissed when I saw it, because they dented the door along the rubber door ding strip. I went walking around her neighborhood with a god damned flashlight to try to find some white rice with red paint scuffs on it, and I was unable to. Some guy was too much of a puss to get some ***** and come knock on the door and let me know what happened. Chances are that the damage would have cost his insurance company somewhere around $1200 or less, for pulling the dents and repainting the door. Not too bad, probably would raise insurance too bad.

Dent is still there, I'll get it fixed when I get the car repainted.

Quick Reply: Rude people/Payback