280ZX (S130) Forums Dedicated to 79-83 ZCars

my car was violated again!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-12-2003, 02:52 PM
Super Siver & Black Stud

Angry my car was violated again!!!!

3:00 AM and i wake up to my car screaming for me.(alarm was goin off) i ran outside to see this white car take off and i walk up to mycar and find my rear hatch glass all shattered and my speaker box missing... punk motherf***ers!!!!!! so now im lookin to replace the rear glass... just dont know how much thats gonna set me back... ive got a donar car that i can take the glass off but the glass looks like its in pretty bad shape and i know that the rear fefogger doesnt work.. so maybe ill be looking ofr a new replacemnt... well i just wanted to vent out a lil bit.... im soo pissed right now!!!
Old 10-12-2003, 03:40 PM
Externally Wastegated

Dude, that sucks big time. Hate people when they do that. Happened to my bro about 2 years ago. At least they didn't take anything else. Hope you find some parts for cheap to fix the glass. Wish I could help you out on that... Anyway, yeah, I just keep a camera mounted to the upstairs window keeping an eye on the driveway. If anything happens, I'll review the tape.... Hope you catch those thieves.
John 82ZXT
Old 10-12-2003, 07:37 PM

ahhhh....
theres just not place in this world thats safe for sexy cars...
Old 10-13-2003, 05:06 PM
Super Siver & Black Stud

i do park it in the garage but i was cleanin the garage that day and there was too much stuff in the garage that i couldnt park it in there.. so i figured it would be okay for that one night.. but i guess not... but anyways.. i just got a estamate on NEW glass and everywhere i called they were charging $350 with installation.. holy crap!!! but ive got a donor car sitting in the driveway that i can just swap the glass with.. and thats only gonna cost me $85 to have it swaped over.. but yeah... i really wish i coulda cought those guys who did it.. i wouldna had a lil something for them... but whats done is done... now i gotta go find a new Sub to replace the one that was taken from me.. i guess now i can upgrade lol... i got a friend that really wants to redo my whole system over ... he wants to make a fiberglass enclosure for my car... he wont even charge me ... i just gotta get the speakers and material.. but at least now i got glass back there...
Old 10-16-2003, 06:10 AM

I'm sorry to hear about what happened. Chef_Tickwon told me about it. What is it about people, jealous bums, I hope you find them and give an ol' school beatdown. I am just mad it happened to you, you have got to have the cleanest and best looking ZX that I have seen thus far. I know you'll get it back into shape

VernonZ
Old 11-08-2003, 05:53 PM

[QUOTE][My ZX is a POS so they don't bother with it.

you should know there are no 280zx pos's only works of art in need of a little love and care