280ZX (S130) Forums Dedicated to 79-83 ZCars

hell of a day

Search this Thread

Old 05-19-2005, 09:40 AM

hell of a day

Yesterday was hell from not getting any time on the zx being sick and putting and small dent in the tiburon .............man iam so pissed about that.. i just turned it around in the drive way, trying to get it away from the car port becuase i left the ttops off of the zx.. it had started raining i was in a rush.....the front of the tiburon scraped a bush and put a small hole and dent on the front left corner ... sooooooooooo bummed my girl took it to her auto body guy and he says $532.00 ...so pissed my girl is a real bitch about her car there is no getting around paying for this and hearing about it FOREVER. .........the zx will have to wait for a few things i will post a pic here when she getts off work
Old 05-19-2005, 09:50 AM

One word.....

DOGHOUSE!!

You da' Man!!!
Old 05-19-2005, 02:38 PM
More Than Meets The Eye

That is a bummer man! But then how would you feel if she scraped your or dented your car? I bet you wouldn't be happy! At least you didn't total the front end of your Z rear ending somebody. It happened to me last year. When I was doing my Firebird. I had just returned from Discount tire. After getting new wheels and tires for her. And then realized they gave me the wrong lug nuts! So I jumped into my '81 ZX, and only got a couple miles in. When the light was yellow, it looked like the station wagon upfront was going through it. And then all of a sudden she locked her brakes. Being I had nowhere to go. I tryed to stop, but ended up going under her rear bumper! Man I was p#ssed off, and that weekend was a bummer for me! My dad helped me tow him back home. And we spent the rest of the afternoon fixing him enough so I could still drive him! And it sucked what a crappy weekend that was! I had to go drving around in a car that looked like it came from the wrecking yard! If you want pics of the damage, let me know.

And sorry for the long post: just venting!
Old 05-19-2005, 03:58 PM

I can testify to it being a hell of a day as well. Seems Alexandria needs a new clutch master and slave cylinder, possibly hoses as well. I'm WORKED over that, I was going to drive her out of the driveway this weekend and into the new house's garage down the street [yes, I'm moving one house down and across the street ... odd], but I guess I'll have to push until 1st meshes. Not having a clutch sucks. Can't do burnouts.

Anywho ... that sucks guys. I just had to add. Hope it works out for ya.

-Dave-O