280ZX (S130) Forums Dedicated to 79-83 ZCars

Chicks Should Not Drive!!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-08-2006, 07:22 PM

Angry Chicks Should Not Drive!!!

Well I all most said goodbye to my Z tonight. Some stupid, cell phone talkin chick in a busted *** 4 door Honda no doubt! I am coming down the road at 45 mph or so in the rain on a devided 4 lane road about half a mile from my house and this dumb chick decides it's a good idea to talk on her phone, in the rain, at night, in a car that looked like it had been T-boned before and takes a left turn to cross right in front of me. I had to hit my brakes pretty hard and they locked up sending me into a little slide for a bit, luckily I drive at 10 and 2 or I am sure traffic behind me would have finished the job. I could see her the whole time and she never even looked in my direction. I literally passed behind her just as she cleared the road....had I not hit the brakes I am sure it would have been a pretty bad wreck cause I had cars about 50 feet behind me. I was shaking a little bit.

Chick + Phone + Honda = Bad Idea!!
Old 08-08-2006, 10:15 PM
Ruff Ryder

the sole reason why i have a z32 as a DD there's more of them and more replacement parts..
Old 08-08-2006, 10:17 PM
Über User

nonono chick + car = bad idea in general...lol...
unless its danika patric....(spelled that bad i know) shes purdy
Old 08-08-2006, 11:12 PM

wait a minute

whoa whoa whoa.... let me defend a few chicks in the world who can drive...like me..... i do not t-bone people....i see red lights.... and i dont hit gas, break, gas break like im trying to make u sick....now i have to say most chick drivers SUCK!!!!! cuz i think iknow one other that i think is a good driver... but teenage boys i think are worse....some can drive...but most dont know the limitations of their cars...and just like to drive stupid and reckless cuz they wanna show off... my solution to the bad drivers in the world...MAKE the TEST HARDer~!!! thank u
Old 08-09-2006, 12:16 AM

haha nice....i just think he posted this to see if theres women around, just kiddin heh. You swirve into me..ok so you didnt see me whatever..but you swirve into me while you are on the cell, or eating, or putting makup on or whatever while driving pisses me right off!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-09-2006, 01:20 AM

Originally Posted by jiyu-z-chick
whoa whoa whoa.... let me defend a few chicks in the world who can drive...like me..... i do not t-bone people....i see red lights.... and i dont hit gas, break, gas break like im trying to make u sick....now i have to say most chick drivers SUCK!!!!! cuz i think iknow one other that i think is a good driver... but teenage boys i think are worse....some can drive...but most dont know the limitations of their cars...and just like to drive stupid and reckless cuz they wanna show off... my solution to the bad drivers in the world...MAKE the TEST HARDer~!!! thank u

Now I wasn't trying to offend...I apologize...I was still a little upset when I posted the thread. Yes there are good women drivers out there, I will concede that...but this one, man, not even a thought or a look in my direction as she made her turn...her turn signal wasn't even on! But then again you should not take offense to my statement....you drive a Z..I am sure you can drive.
Old 08-09-2006, 01:21 AM
Pro Pumpkin Carver

Its not just women. Granted they make up the majority of crapy drivers, but like the lady said . . .make the damn test harder. And re-test when people get old. I know that they need to get around too but there are some seniors that shoud really not be on the road. Driving 40 on the 65+ pmh freeway in the fast lane and 40 in a 25mph school zone just doesnt seem to be very safe in my opinion . . .
Old 08-09-2006, 03:44 AM

And because of the cell phone drivers out there. I also drive an F-250 so if any one wants to give me a reason for some road rage and a reason to put their vehicle on the side, then keep dialing those numbers.
Old 08-09-2006, 06:48 AM
Über User

aaahhhhhhh.....girll..........quik, everyone suck in your guts.
aahah....umm hey there.
Old 08-09-2006, 06:53 AM
lww
Head Muckraker

Doh! ^^^^^
Old 08-09-2006, 07:54 AM
The Evil Twin

Originally Posted by snwbrderphat540
aaahhhhhhh.....girll..........quik, everyone suck in your guts.
aahah....umm hey there.
what gut?
Old 08-09-2006, 08:18 AM

Glad you and your ride are in one piece, thxone.

This thread made me curious, so I wasted some time searching for some data. I couldn't find any actual hard evidence of male/female good/bad driver differences in a very cursory search. The studies I found showed no significant difference in collision or offense rates (though a lot of behavioral differences, as you might expect), e.g. this one from the UK:
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/q...&dopt=Citation

But, man there's a lot of info on cell phone use yielding higher collision rates. Ah, here it is: 20-year-old + cell phone = 70-year-old reaction times

Strayer and Drew, Univ Utah Psychology, published in Human Factors and Ergonomics Society quarterly journal as a quick test-study. I doubt it's peer-reviewed, though. Really more of a proof-of-concept study that you'd use to get a grant for a proper research effort. Anyway, here 'tis:

http://www.physorg.com/news2941.html

With such a low sample size, a lot of their results weren't significant. However, combining the simulator data with actual accident data did yield a statistically significant positive correlation between cell-phone use and collision.

Interestingly, the oldsters in the second study weren't as likely to rear-end somebody because they don't usually go fast enough or follow closely enough to do so; but, just like Apollo said, the 40-in-65 behavior has them much more likely to help cause a collision by being rear-ended. I guess you can't win either way. I think I'll keep biking to work on the creek path.
Glad for no dents or injuries to you!
Dave
Old 08-09-2006, 08:50 AM
lww
Head Muckraker

Originally Posted by Bleach
what gut?
Yeah, well, wait till you get married and have kids... oh... wait, you already did that...
Old 08-09-2006, 08:57 AM

THXONE, just an observation, but shouldn't that be THX1138???

I'm a Lucas fan, obviously....
Old 08-09-2006, 09:35 AM

I used to think it was women drivers. Its not. Women just pioneered driving on the cellphone. Now more and more business is done via cell phones in cars, and a good deal of those people doing so are men. I've been in more near-accidents due to "MEN" on cell phones then women on cell phones. Then you have the out of control guys thrown into the mix who think pedal to the metal is the only way to drive a car not paying any regard to the people they come within inches of driving off the road. And of course there are the senior citizens, of either sex, who have long passed their prime when it comes to sight, sound, and reaction time. And of course they refuse to drive anything smaller than my house. But fortunately they manage to stay in check via driving 15mph below the speedlimit.

But when the hotrodding teen male gets pissed because the cell phone using business man in front of him is swerving around, the teen floors it around him and speeds off only to come up on the *** of the senior citizen doing half the speed limit. Caught off guard the speeder slams on his brakes right in front of the unattentive girl talking to her friend about how fun the mall is going to be and now she smacks into the back of him. Of course it's all her fault cause it was a rear ending. ANd since she was a girl on a cell phone that actually ended up in the accident she gets the rep. Meanwhile homeboy on the cell is the person that actually started the chain events. Even though everyones stupidity played a role.

PS: My wife is an excellent driver
Old 08-09-2006, 09:46 AM
lww
Head Muckraker

I honestly, truely love the picture in your sig J.

The Cartman overlay on the hood is too freakin' funny.

If you guys want to see bad driver's in concentration, go to down town Milpitas, CA.

One of my Asian friends refuses to drive through that city because of the high concentration of 'stupid Asian drivers'. That's his quote by the way. He's half Chinese, half Korean. He says most of his family lives there and they can't drive worth a crap!

When he said that, I nearly blew TK noodles through my nose!

Last edited by lww; 08-09-2006 at 09:50 AM.
Old 08-09-2006, 09:47 AM
Doesn't post much...

Originally Posted by jfairladyz
PS: My wife is an excellent driver

...So was "RainMan"...

Rod.

Old 08-09-2006, 09:50 AM
lww
Head Muckraker

Wopner at 6!
Old 08-09-2006, 09:56 AM
Über User

man your a sexist.....
jk
but wouldnt it be the girls fault due to failure to reduce speed cuase shes on the phone. i mean yeha if the dude wasnt a jackass this wouldnt have happened but, he was aware enugh to avoid a collision....im just sayin, not tryin to be a D bag or anything...

Last edited by snwbrderphat540; 08-09-2006 at 10:09 AM.
Old 08-09-2006, 09:58 AM
lww
Head Muckraker

I love it when I'm the sexiest!
Old 08-09-2006, 10:10 AM
Über User

haha...damn i knew someone wuld catch that before i got it changed...all better now, lol

o btw i wasnt aimin that at you lww, it was just a generall funny stupid statement to all.... no one take offense
Old 08-09-2006, 11:09 AM

The problem is stupid people, chick or a guy, who drive and talk on a cell phone. That's the problem right there!
It gets even worse when the driver uses his/her hand to hold the cell phone instead of using an ear piece.
Yes, in raining conditions and holding a cell phone while driving is asking for trouble, but you will find those retard drivers in either sex.
Old 08-09-2006, 11:36 AM
The Evil Twin

Originally Posted by lww
I honestly, truely love the picture in your sig J.

The Cartman overlay on the hood is too freakin' funny.
me too. I think you have the best signature pic ever
Old 08-09-2006, 11:38 AM

yeah it just appeared one day bleach
Old 08-09-2006, 06:20 PM

Dman dude i hope your alright i had a minor chick problem like that i was following behind some hick on a a cell phone i could see right threw her rear veiw mirror anyways as i honked my horn to pass her on the left hand side the biotch desided to turn into a drive way lets just say i used both feet and ebrake and hanged onto dear life going 25 mph i came with in 3 inches of her car.. the biotch just looked at me at sure horror.. so when she pulled into the drive way i rolled down my window and screamed at her get off the ****ing phone u ***** and drive.. then she said screw u ******* so i reved up to 5,500 rpms and made her smell burnt rubber have way down the block the bitch pissed me off ...

Quick Reply: Chicks Should Not Drive!!!