280ZX Performance / Technical Discussions related to Turbo charging, Supercharging, Engine, ECU, exhaust, and etc. performance enhancements.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Help with brake booster

Search this Thread

Old 09-08-2005, 10:22 PM

Oh come on. You mean to tell me none of you have ever just jerked the wheel and ripped the ebrake while flying down an empty freeway? I mean I'm sure not all of you have freeways as wide as the I15 can get but come on. We're talking good fun and a carton of ciggarettes once you're done screaming But the look on you best friends face during the whole ideal as he grabs onto anything he can from the passenger seat because you decide to act on a whim and get the car spinning at 80mph without saying a word...Priceless .

That was in my ZX2 though. I'd never do something like that anymore, especially in my Z. Had to put the spare on as one of the tires seperated from the rim and started shooting sparks. I'm sure it looked really pretty from a distance. Counter steering at that point is pretty pointless so I just let it go til it got down to a managable speed. For the next couple years til I left Cali he never would get back in a car with me if I was driving. Said he just couldn't trust me anymore.

Disclaimer: DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME OR ON YOUR LOCAL INTERSTATE. The results can be disasterous. I consider my self lucky especially considering I lost a tire during the whole ordeal. What was I thinking? I wasn't. Just another stupid kid who just had to get it out of my system. Adrenaline can be an addicting thing
Old 09-08-2005, 11:56 PM

Originally Posted by RodMoyes
Funny thing about Porsche's... Lot's of people can afford to buy one, Very few can afford to own one.

Rod.
Its easy to own one...Harley V-Rod designed, built and tested in germany by porsche...you can get one of those Brand New for like $15k
Old 09-09-2005, 12:17 AM
Doesn't post much...

Not quite the same now is it?

Rod.
Old 09-09-2005, 01:06 AM
S13 or Z32?....decisions, decisions.

Originally Posted by jfairladyz
Oh come on. You mean to tell me none of you have ever just jerked the wheel and ripped the ebrake while flying down an empty freeway? I mean I'm sure not all of you have freeways as wide as the I15 can get but come on. We're talking good fun and a carton of ciggarettes once you're done screaming But the look on you best friends face during the whole ideal as he grabs onto anything he can from the passenger seat because you decide to act on a whim and get the car spinning at 80mph without saying a word...Priceless .

That was in my ZX2 though. I'd never do something like that anymore, especially in my Z. Had to put the spare on as one of the tires seperated from the rim and started shooting sparks. I'm sure it looked really pretty from a distance. Counter steering at that point is pretty pointless so I just let it go til it got down to a managable speed. For the next couple years til I left Cali he never would get back in a car with me if I was driving. Said he just couldn't trust me anymore.

Disclaimer: DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME OR ON YOUR LOCAL INTERSTATE. The results can be disasterous. I consider my self lucky especially considering I lost a tire during the whole ordeal. What was I thinking? I wasn't. Just another stupid kid who just had to get it out of my system. Adrenaline can be an addicting thing
Haha, thats just good times there, I know what you mean, busting that ebrake is sure fun, and even more fun when you've got someone else w/ you who didnt see it coming I've never busted it out on the freeway, but definately have my 180 mastered on city streets (even in my Z). Its like anything else stupid attempted while driving, only do it in safe areas where you cant hurt yourself or anyone else, and even then, its still usually stupid.
Old 09-09-2005, 03:29 AM
More Than Meets The Eye

Your Pyscho man, off the hook, crazy SOB! I thought I was the insane crazy one. That took a lot of ***** and guts, that would have been a rush, all the way to the moon! Congrats man, and thanks for sharing with us! Damn your nuts! LOL!
Old 09-09-2005, 09:04 AM

Originally Posted by WildmaN
Your Pyscho man, Damn your nuts! LOL!
Thats what he said, but he wasn't smiling. I was though
Old 09-09-2005, 10:26 AM

... Jason ...

... You, my friend. Are insane.

HIGH FIVE FOR YOUR BAD SELF!!!!!!!!!!!

Crazy ***** ...
Old 09-09-2005, 12:20 PM
Bleach is my Hero

J you are nuttier than squirrel **** Thats good to, you covered yourself from people filing lawsuits on you
Old 09-09-2005, 08:09 PM

Originally Posted by s/cL3.0
J you are nuttier than squirrel **** Thats good to, you covered yourself from people filing lawsuits on you
Ahh, lawsuits don't bother me. It's lww I'm worried about

And remember guys, as much as it pisses off the guys behind you on the grid, keep it on the track when trying the newest and craziest

If you don't try it atleast once, then you'll never know?
Old 09-10-2005, 03:00 PM
Bleach is my Hero

If you don't try it atleast once, then you'll never know?

And if at first you dont succeed try,try again
Old 09-10-2005, 06:58 PM

Ooh, I like that