280ZX Appearance Exterior, Interior Discussions related to body kits, accessories, interiors, window tinting etc.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

www.zspecgarage.com-part 2

Search this Thread

Old 01-17-2006, 02:18 PM
Bleach is my Hero

See now your thinking big.. Get in good with the AF worlk your way to the top then do Zspecgarage with thier carbon.. You got ***** J. Good luck on your new carreer
Old 01-17-2006, 04:33 PM

Originally Posted by s/cL3.0
See now your thinking big.. Get in good with the AF worlk your way to the top then do Zspecgarage with thier carbon.. You got ***** J. Good luck on your new carreer
Damn s/c already found me out Yeah I'm sure in the future I will pick it back up. I dont want to just let it die. I have til as late as this summer to ship out so I've got plenty of time to get parts made and what not. I can leave earlier if I want to but thats only an option. If I get everything squared away early then I'm going to shoot for an earlier ship date (try to beat that summer heat ). But I've got a few people wanting me to make stuff on top of the HUGE order I've already got with s/c, so I've got plenty to do in the mean time.

And I'm not getting rid of the Z so I'll still be around ZDriver. Maybe not for a while after I ship out but once I finish training and get settled in I'll be back on. Who knows, maybe I'll get lucky and score a house with a garage and make some parts on the side

Thanks guys.
Old 01-17-2006, 06:53 PM
Big Poppa

Peace Out J. Come Fly Over Abbotsford One Day. Dont Blink Or Youll Miss It At Warp Speed
Old 01-18-2006, 02:45 AM
More Than Meets The Eye

Wow J, that is a shock to me. And I agree with Rod, you have been a BIG help on here, and will be missed for the short time you are not on here. But I do wish you the best of luck, on your new quest. And may God bless you brother, and thanks for joining to defend our country. And I hope all is well with the family, and you get everything the way you want it. And that everything works out for you. Take it easy, and once again, you have been a great asset, and so full of giving knowledge. I have learned a lot from you, and other people on this forum. Since I joined last year.
Old 01-18-2006, 08:26 AM
The Evil Twin

pick me up a Skyline in Japan and parachute it into my back yard.
Old 01-18-2006, 09:41 AM

Originally Posted by Bleach
pick me up a Skyline in Japan and parachute it into my back yard.
Will do
Old 01-21-2006, 01:08 PM
Bleach is my Hero

Any Updates??
Old 01-22-2006, 12:27 AM

Not much, been sick the last few days so I haven't been able to get much work done lately. I've been getting better though so hopefully within the next couple of days I'll be back at it. Anyone who's ever been in or anywhere near a composites shop knows why being sick and messing with this stuff don't go together. On top of all the odors making me nautious the dust and stuff wasn't helping either. I've tried getting some stuff done but I dont get very far. One overlay done, one 99% done (one side is giving me trouble as far as getting the resin level cause its a rounded surface) and the last overlay is still coming along (lots of different surfaces so it's still taking time). I'm hoping to have all the parts done before the end of February (no thats not when I'm shipping out so if I dont finish by then I still have more time. So dont worry).
Old 01-22-2006, 03:24 PM

Damn bro, I was hoping for parts, but it's cool. Take care of you and yours, and I'll see you around, LaterZ
Old 01-26-2006, 11:38 PM

Alright here's how it's going to break down. I'm going to be making the ttops, a rear spoiler, and all the stuff that S/C ordered. I'm not going to be making any more new parts. Once I finish making the parts mentioned above I can still make more of those parts that I've already made. But thats it. And once I run out of supplies then thats it. We're going to be putting this house up for sale and getting an apartment to hold us over til I ship out. So I'm not going to be able to keep making stuff cause the room I'm using to make all this stuff has to be cleaned up.
Old 01-27-2006, 06:12 PM

So I get no parts
Old 01-27-2006, 08:47 PM

Only if its something I'm already making. The parts you mentioned are all parts I'm making so don't sweat those.
Old 01-28-2006, 01:07 AM

YEAH, I'm happy. Rock on J. You the man and bombdiggittyshitsnitz. I get parts, I love parts. Especially limited edition parts, makes me feel special
Old 02-04-2006, 11:54 PM
Bleach is my Hero

Can you update this??
Old 02-16-2006, 12:12 PM
Doesn't post much...

Somebody went missing... Hope he's OK. It's not like the ultimate post ***** to be silent for this long

Rod.
Old 02-16-2006, 04:32 PM
Bleach is my Hero

Originally Posted by RodMoyes
Somebody went missing... Hope he's OK. It's not like the ultimate post ***** to be silent for this long
I am not going to post his business, but he will be back within 2weeks..
Old 02-16-2006, 04:42 PM
Big Poppa

Ah So He Went To Area 51!!
Old 02-16-2006, 04:46 PM
Doesn't post much...

Good to hear he is OK, This little absence might even give the rest of us a chance to catch up to his post count

Rod.
Old 02-17-2006, 02:17 PM

Originally Posted by RodMoyes
This little absence might even give the rest of us a chance to catch up to his post count

Rod.
You will try I'm back. It was a long story but I'm back.Well Zspec Garage is gone (I'm 2200 miles from my house). And the Air Force has involuntarily been put on hold for a while (because of the reason I've been gone so long). On the brightside my Z made another cross country drive to get back out here to Cali, and once my wife is up to it she'll be driving the other one out here too.

I'll keep it short and sweet, but due to a violation of probation I've been put on house arrest (after serving a a few days jail time) and had my probation extended. The violation, you ask? Leaving California in the first place. Apparently I was supposed to stay put unless I got permission to leave the state. Well I didnt' know that and when the recruiter ran my background a warrant came up. I got arrested out here and the judge let me go on (some word starting with an R ) and I had to be in California for my court date where they stuck me back in jail until today. Now on Monday I have to go get my ankle braclet. If you're wondering what I was on probation for then you can keep wondering cause that I'm not disclosing .

But it's good to be back and eating fast food again
Old 02-28-2006, 12:41 PM
From NY to AZ

Oh wow it looks like i've missed quite a bit in the last 2 months... what are your plans for the business? Are you going to go back to VA or you stuck in Cali for a while?

Either way good luck getting everything worked out with the authorities
Old 02-28-2006, 01:45 PM

I'm leaving it up to my wife. She was pushing for going back to VA. I dont like it out there. So I told her it's whatever she wants to do. I've gotta wait til this house arrest is over then I can move where ever. I just have to make sure I get it approved so they know where I am this time. We'll see. As far as starting the business back up: It's still up in the air. If I do then the carbon stuff is probably not going to happen cause carbon is just too hard to come by anymore. I'll let you guys know when the time is right
Old 02-28-2006, 01:50 PM
Bleach is my Hero

You guys should compromise half way and meet in AZ
Old 02-28-2006, 02:42 PM

Originally Posted by s/cL3.0
You guys should compromise half way and meet in AZ
It's funny you say that cause I was just talking to her today about that. Trying someplace new. I hate the cold so AZ would be perfect. She wasn't really digging the idea though. We'll see.
Old 02-28-2006, 03:21 PM
Bleach is my Hero

Originally Posted by jfairladyz
It's funny you say that cause I was just talking to her today about that. Trying someplace new. I hate the cold so AZ would be perfect. She wasn't really digging the idea though. We'll see.
I'm tellin ya this is the spot.. .. The only bad thing is there is almost no middle class.. your either rich or poor..
Old 02-28-2006, 05:46 PM

I'll start poor and then jump to rich. That'll work for me

Quick Reply: www.zspecgarage.com-part 2