240Z, 260Z, 280Z (S30) Forums Dedicated to first generation ZCars

Pavillions

Search this Thread

Old 02-18-2001, 06:08 PM

Re: Pavillions

Hi,
Was that your V8 powered Z? I saw it, then it was moved. After it was moved it was a few spaces from my friends dad's very nice silver 280zx turbo. Then, on the other side of the isle and a few spaces closer to the stores, we hung out in front of a nice blue and white 510 wagon that belongs to by friend John. I hung near your Z a couple times and couldn't find you. Do/did you park your Z at apartments near McKlintock high-school? Anyway, lets try to hook up again next weekend. There's myself, John, Ryan, Dan, and more that try to make it every weekend. I should have my 510 there next weekend.

Enjoy the Ride,
Ben

Old 02-19-2001, 05:14 PM
DZA Founder & President

Re: Pavillions

Hey Tom
The DesertZAssociation is at the Pavillions on the Second Saturday of every month. Last Saturday, the 17th we were doing our headliner tech session in Tempe. There are a few members of the club at the Pavillions almost every weekend but if you want to see us out in force, stop by on the second Sat. of any month. We typically have 15-20 Zcars, 3-5 510's and a couple of roadsters.
Hope to see you there. If you would like to be notified of upcoming events just let me know.
280Zone@Zdriver.com
DZA VP

<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1><EM>Edited by 280zone on 02/19/01 07:45 PM (server time).</EM></FONT></P>