240Z, 260Z, 280Z Brakes, Wheels, Suspension and Chassis Discussions related to performance suspension, wheels, brakes and chassis.

EZDUZIT needs help

Search this Thread

Old 09-13-2004, 09:08 AM
East Coast Style

EZDUZIT needs help

Hey guys I need some info. I'm helping my little brother on his 74 260Z. We are putting new tires, Suspension Techniques springs, Urathane bushing kit, struts and shocks, and strut tower braces. We have to wait on the larger sway bars right now, Money issue Anyway the help we need is on the brakes, they are stock and we want to upgrade to the four piston calipers. we have a junk 4 lug 300ZX that has good front rotors but I don't know which Toyota front calipers we need for the vented rotors, year, and how much to shim? I think we are just going to rebuild the rear drums right now, I haven't seen a old Maxima in a while The other question is shocks and struts. This car is a road warrior it might see a track once a year mostly street driving. Also keep in mind we are still running 14" rims right now. I thinking just basic replacementshocks and struts/ Koni or Tikico? Thanks for you guys input.