240Z, 260Z, 280Z Appearance Exterior, Interior Discussions related to performance suspension, wheels, brakes and chassis.

doors and rear deck?

Search this Thread

Old 10-10-2004, 04:48 PM

doors and rear deck?

i was just wondering if there was anyone near me (driving distance of west palm beach florida) who had a hatch, or either side door from a 70-76? i want to get ahold of some body parts, but i dont want to pay shipping for used items from montana.. i just figured id ask to lay the issue to rest for a little while.. thanks.
Old 10-23-2004, 12:27 PM
User Friendly

I have a hatch, with the glass and trim from a 73 240Z. I'm probably going to be making a trip to Tavares, FL soon, because I might be selling some Z32 leather seats to someone near there. If the hatch will fit in my vehicle, then I could take it to Tavares also and you could pick it up there. I believe it's about a 3-hour drive from W. Palm Beach. Also, if you need other parts, I have quite a few from a 240Z and 280ZX's that I've stripped out.
Old 10-27-2004, 02:37 AM

how much would you want for the hatch?

other parts i could use:

any NOS tie rod/ball joint stuff, rear brake caliper rebuild kit for 82ZX calipers.. any used but usable aftermarket stuff like steel brake lines.. im tryin to brainstorm here..

!!

ANY of the cover-up stuff that protects the circuitry by the passenger's feet.. my car has recently been laid low by a short that i believe originated from the feet and overcrowded condition in the passenger floorboard (i dont keep my car clean enough inside, the interior is too ugly)

i could use a front turn signal (not the lens, the actual bulb housing) or, gee lets see a crate skyline 2.6L turbo motor... if you have one laying around :- )

i (and my uncle) have alot of parts too, turbochargers, heads, carbs and stuff that he wouldnt mind getting rid of.
Old 10-27-2004, 04:53 PM
User Friendly

Originally Posted by Daeron
how much would you want for the hatch?
Hmmm, I dunno. Make me an offer. I haven't heard back from the guy yet about buying my leather seats, so I'm not sure if I'm making the trip to FL after all. I do have both doors and the hatch from a 73, but, unfortunately, I don't have a truck to haul it all.

other parts i could use ... any NOS tie rod/ball joint stuff, rear brake caliper rebuild kit for 82ZX calipers.. any used but usable aftermarket stuff like steel brake lines.. im tryin to brainstorm here...
Sorry, I don't have any of that stuff.

i could use a front turn signal (not the lens, the actual bulb housing)
I'm pretty sure I have one of those from a 73.

or, gee lets see a crate skyline 2.6L turbo motor... if you have one laying around :- ) i (and my uncle) have alot of parts too, turbochargers, heads, carbs and stuff that he wouldnt mind getting rid of.
LOL! Thanks, I'll keep the other parts in mind in case I or someone I know needs any.