ZDriver.com

ZDriver.com (https://www.zdriver.com/forums/)
-   Vegas 350Z Club (https://www.zdriver.com/forums/vegas-350z-club-253/)
-   -   New Tech Session Thread (https://www.zdriver.com/forums/vegas-350z-club-253/new-tech-session-thread-12721/)

scoobybri 04-26-2005 12:37 PM

New Tech Session Thread

Since the other thread is kinda bloated, I've started a new one...

When: Sat. April 30th. 10AM-?
Where: My Garage, Craig and Commerce area, N. Las Vegas
What: Clean 2 car garage, ramps, hydraulic jack, common tools

If you need specialty tools, bring 'em. I've got basic quality ratchet sets, screwdrivers, pliers, etc. There is a Checker Autoparts and an Autozone within 5 minutes of my house, just in case.

If you want to come over and need directions, let me know and I'll PM them to ya.

Who:
1. Brian-Fog lights, grounding kit, Z-Tube, plenum spacer
2. Ty- (what are you installing? Your list is huge!)

mbonanni1856 04-26-2005 01:48 PM

If I didn't have to wait for a bed to be delivered, take a bunch of old furniture to Goodwill, and clean an entire disaster area of a house I would be there. I guess my new parts will just keep piling up *sigh

scoobybri 04-26-2005 01:59 PM

Do all that stuff next weekend! You can live with the mess for another week while you drive your car around with all of the new mods installed! That's sounds like alot more fun to me... ;)

SinCity350Z 04-26-2005 02:42 PM

The next weekend is mother's day weekend and I will be having relatives stay at my house. Thats the whole reason that I am cleaning it.

rob209 04-26-2005 03:40 PM

Originally Posted by 350ZNV
The next weekend is mother's day weekend and I will be having relatives stay at my house. Thats the whole reason that I am cleaning it.

I call the Hoosiers!

roneski 04-26-2005 06:32 PM

:D Lmao :D

SinCity350Z 04-26-2005 06:37 PM

Originally Posted by rob209
I call the Hoosiers!

If you get a truck and a trailer and I can't make it, I will let you try them. You are going to want to buy some afterwards though. :D

ensmuns 04-27-2005 12:26 AM

Since the other thread is kinda bloated, I've started a new one...

When: Sat. April 30th. 10AM-?
Where: My Garage, Craig and Commerce area, N. Las Vegas
What: Clean 2 car garage, ramps, hydraulic jack, common tools

If you need specialty tools, bring 'em. I've got basic quality ratchet sets, screwdrivers, pliers, etc. There is a Checker Autoparts and an Autozone within 5 minutes of my house, just in case.

If you want to come over and need directions, let me know and I'll PM them to ya.

Who:
1. Brian-Fog lights, grounding kit, Z-Tube, plenum spacer
2. Ty- (what are you installing? Your list is huge!)
3. Cris - HID (if I get them in time), a decent amp + a possible box (maybe). If they don't show, I'll show anyway to get my hands dirty!

Roneski, is BW3 across the street from you? I'm located across the street from the Canery, on Lawrence.

roneski 04-27-2005 06:28 AM

Brian (scoobybri) is over on that side, I'm over on the east side near Nellis and Owens.

scoobybri 04-27-2005 09:12 AM

Esmunds, you are about 2 minutes away from my house. I'll PM you directions.

ensmuns 04-27-2005 10:18 AM

Originally Posted by roneski
Brian (scoobybri) is over on that side, I'm over on the east side near Nellis and Owens.

Oy, typo! I was asking Brian, but I got Ty instead... guess now you know who I was really thinking of! *wink* :D

roneski 04-29-2005 05:42 PM

Got my A/F gauge in. Also got the bung for the sensor welded today so we can get it wired up tomorrow. Shouldn't be too complicated.

ensmuns 04-30-2005 09:23 AM

Brian, Ty, and I helped install Brian's plenum spacer, which went in just fine. Afterwards, we started working on his grounding wires when James rolled up with Lisa. We talked for a little bit, then went over to James' ride and admired it for a little bit more. Tech session for me was short, though... had to leave for work. Other than that, it was fun for me.

roneski 04-30-2005 11:48 PM

That was a productive session. Got my A/F gauge installed along with my strut tower bar.

The A/F Gauge indicates that I'm running pretty lean I need to do some research.