ZDriver.com

ZDriver.com (https://www.zdriver.com/forums/)
-   Upstate Z Club (https://www.zdriver.com/forums/upstate-z-club-251/)
-   -   pinks all out??? (https://www.zdriver.com/forums/upstate-z-club-251/pinks-all-out-29977/)

EZ350Z 01-09-2010 07:20 AM

pinks all out???

1 Attachment(s)
Has any body ever heard of PINKS ALL OUT? I saw a pichure on the internet and wondered if'n any body knows where they is??? :confused:

NismoPick 01-09-2010 10:16 AM

Were you drunk at 8am? :paranoid:

Pinks is a show on the Speed Channel... been around for years. The guys on Hybridz were on the show about 5 years ago.

In case you forgot how to work the google machine, here's some info:

http://www.speedtv.com/programs/pinks-all-out/

PowerhungryBill 01-09-2010 06:09 PM

for what it is worth. I made the entry and Felix from my shop made the entry to race in the pinks all out on April 23 and 24 at Zmax dragway. I am running the 240sx and he is running his 84 300zxt. WE went last year to watch and with no exceptions it is the best racing entertainment under the sun. The most racing you will ever witness in a single weekend. Check out more info at http://www.lowesmotorspeedway.com/dragway

PowerhungryBill 01-09-2010 06:20 PM

If that is the 300zxtt behind the girls that was at pinks last year and it looks like it is, it ran a 9.99 1/4 mile crazy fast auto car. with a/c and all the bells and whistles, no joke ride

https://www.zdriver.com/forum/attach...9&d=1263050350

EZ350Z 01-09-2010 07:00 PM

I'm ready to go!

Hey ZDOC, save me some space on the trailer floor! I"m purty sure the white z32 in the background (behind the pretty girls) is my old '90 TT you put them good turbo(s) on, don't you think? What a memory ..that was my best Z ever!

Why does yore picture look so much better than mine? you didn't tell me there would be purtty girls there ... me and daddy gonna have some more fun!:037:

EZ350Z 01-09-2010 07:12 PM

I apologize for that!

Originally Posted by NismoPick (Post 273840)
Were you drunk at 8am? :paranoid:

Pinks is a show on the Speed Channel... been around for years. The guys on Hybridz were on the show about 5 years ago.

In case you forgot how to work the google machine, here's some info:

http://www.speedtv.com/programs/pinks-all-out/

I wasn't drunk. I was excited to see all them pretty girs standing by that pretty Z-car. I'm sorry bout my sorry spellin ...and could hardly read it myself when I checked back. I fixed it so it might make more sense now!

Thank-you for your insight and link!

waterdogzx 01-12-2010 07:40 AM

Hey y'all, what's up?

About Bill's signature picture: "one of these things is not like the others"...

EZ350Z 01-13-2010 01:11 AM

WaZ-Z-Z-ZuP?

I'll tell U waz zup!
U aint been livin up to yore responzibilities as MODERATOR!
things yuz about to git out o hand agin

Just kidding, but seriouszly! NAW, Just KIdding!

Show up, and I'll tell U what...I'll be there! Pinks all allout. I went all the way to Z nationals to see them cars run but got rained out. HAd a great time anyway!

Also planning to be at ZdayZ again this year. Already booked! I'll Z yall there. But best of all, I plannin to be a ZCON. EAZZY for U... it'z at the end of the Natche-Z-tracE! U cnt miss it! and Yess ...already booked thare too. but thatz 'bout it for me ...that iz, 4 2010! It's the economy! (sombody gotta fix that economy)

Now, bout that pic. it'z "trik fotografy" but Bill did that! FIRST, he enlarged my pic! (i got to studying what U was talking bout ...then, I saw it) One o them babes aint like the other ones! She'Z gott different paint job and I hardly noticed! an then I Noticed it (She;Z just got on a different kind o shirt) This is when I got to FocuZin really hard! No, but Bill did it all, and I am the last person to try an steel Bill'z thunder, AND thar it was!

Bill enlarged them ZgirlZ up! (U have to say enlarged now, cauz U cain't say "BLoaD dem girlZ" up any more on the internet caus of national security). ...But U be'in a journalist now, I no U already Knowed that! Focus hard at the overall pics now! it's like AvatarZ, teh movie! Its a trik! He framed my pic with HiZ pics (avatars)! but that'z OK! Now thien I saw it! He made two mistakes out of one! Do U mean that one of his babeZ (babiez) IZ a bad word ...and I don't wont to zay it out loud, but duZ it start with a "T"??? I think U are right to notice that!

What Zay we all go to Nashville and have a little FUN!!!:icon_pidu: :icon_kidra::evil::wink::paranoid: YeP, that'z Us agin! :023:

EZ350Z 01-13-2010 01:28 AM

P.s.

Hey cook, did you notice? ...I actually verbalized it, in writing! ...and I find myself saying it, again frequently ...My 90 300 ZX is undoubtedly the best Zcar I ever owned! Don't ever part with yore'z!

slalomskz 01-13-2010 07:39 AM

Ah the "good old dayz"

Seeing Brian pop up here brings back some great times. What a great bunch of Z lovers (and good times) people we had together at one time. Brian, Walt, Bill, Josh, Don, Chris, Chase, Michael, last and least Robert.

waterdogzx 01-13-2010 10:15 AM

Good times indeed!

That's funny--> "Last and least, Robert"-- :) Robert is kind of like the Rodney Dangerfield of the club... he gets no respect!

I think y'all need to plan a winter drive down to Florida! I could meet you at Daytona and we could have group photo on the beach!!

slalomskz 01-13-2010 12:29 PM

Club?

What club? The club you remember has long ago disappeared. If it still in some form exists I have no idea. As I said when you showed up here it brought back some great times had by the above mentioned guys. Still go places on weekends with Michael and a few others and enjoy that. Club? Don't need the hassle.

Robert, to be fair, has his good moments. Needs to not ever order "biskits" and also needs to stay away from frogs...

PurePontiacKid 01-13-2010 12:59 PM

PINKS sucks. My dad went to the one in Arizona a couple years ago and they kept changing the rules

It went from 9sec only cars to bending the rules/giving other guys more runs to slow they're cars down, to just letting faster cars run... (i.e. TT BBC powered first gen Camaro is totally a 9second car.)

Then later I ran my Jr. dragster at one of their races at LVMS and they brought out all the most stupid people I've ever seen to watch the race, I had one mother letting her kid lay on my car in the lanes pretty much! I was so pissed...

just my .02...

EZ350Z 01-31-2010 12:27 PM

shalom ski Z???

Originally Posted by slalomskz (Post 274008)
What club? The club you remember has long ago disappeared. If it still in some form exists I have no idea. As I said when you showed up here it brought back some great times had by the above mentioned guys. Still go places on weekends with Michael and a few others and enjoy that. Club? Don't need the hassle.

Robert, to be fair, has his good moments. Needs to not ever order "biskits" and also needs to stay away from frogs...

Hey, I just noticed yore response!
We can be friends again... I have alot of good moments
U need to git your fan club to turnout at Zdoc's great moment at the pinks this year! It's gonna be fun I know.

He's sure it will be better than the traditional "Pinks all Outs" 'cause times is different.

I may not make it there in April, cause I got a date at disney world along that time... but if it wasn't for the time or the budget, I'd be there in Charlotte, NC!

However, Zdoc, don't give my spot on the trailer floor away, quite yet, til you check with me for sure!:wink:

EZ350Z 04-24-2010 07:46 PM

Great Racin Day in America

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by PowerhungryBill (Post 273857)
for what it is worth. I made the entry and Felix from my shop made the entry to race in the pinks all out on April 23 and 24 at Zmax dragway. I am running the 240sx and he is running his 84 300zxt. WE went last year to watch and with no exceptions it is the best racing entertainment under the sun. The most racing you will ever witness in a single weekend. Check out more info at http://www.lowesmotorspeedway.com/dragway

I feel like I came of age today at Lowe's Motor Speedway. I saw the "Jet Car" at the new 4-lane Dragway (second to none)

Almost as fast wuz Z-Doc's Super turbowed, gassed 240 sx, but he's not much to toot his own horn. Cause I'm a novice at these sorta things, I'll need to to defer to bill to fill you guys in on the statistics and details, usin the real racin lingo!

About that Felix guy, I guess I'll never see how fast that car coulda been today, CAUSE the poor ole guy sheared both Half axles on his 300 ZX at the startin line!
How's that for too much POW'R!

Thank you guys for lettin me share in all the fun today, "TOO MUCH FUN"

OK ZDOC, fill everybody in on all the details, as soon as you have time ...like how you got eliminated by only 0.2 seconds. Oh Yes, and let's see some pics, whenever you can find some time to post!

I even saw a real pretty, classy lookin girl there ...She was tryin to paint herself pink with a little tiny, iddy-biddy paint brush!

robyr 04-25-2010 10:05 AM

I heard about the mishap at Pinks. Felix's car is apparently pretty bad (in a good way :D ). I had some major things come up in my life, but I hope to join you guys again soon (and actually pay dues this time LOL). You guys might not have heard... my black 86 was totalled in February. I am back in the game now, after recovering from my injuries, with a new 87 Turbo. This one is going to mean a little more business :).