ZDriver.com

ZDriver.com (https://www.zdriver.com/forums/)
-   Upstate Z Club (https://www.zdriver.com/forums/upstate-z-club-251/)
-   -   Im going to junk it!!!!!! (https://www.zdriver.com/forums/upstate-z-club-251/im-going-junk-29214/)

rb250zx 08-22-2009 11:20 AM

Im going to junk it!!!!!!

seriously this car is driving me NUTS!!! I thought I have had my electronic problems Fixed SO many times and then This thing just went nuts one me!!!

I came home the car was fine pulled into my drive way and it started Idoling ruff. I started Playing With things got it running good again and As it was sitting there Idoling It frackin started blowing coolant alover the place....

Im so sick of it Im thinking of striping out the Motor trans and everything else worth some money and fooking sending it back to the States, Maybe we can put it In a 96 300zx or something The old wiring of this datsun just isnt working any more.

NEXT build Is gonna be Straight simplisity This car is a Wiring NIGHTMARE!!!!!! I dont understand the need for all these Stuipd Moduls and Relays whats the POINT!!!! Why does the Heater fan have to have so many vaccums! why not a simple On and OFF SWITCH MY GOD!! maybe Ill just sell this Fooking Nightmare to a german and get my Money back In EURO

LONG STORY SHORT KIDS THE AUTOBAHN IS GREAT BUT DONT SEND YOU CLASSIC SPORTS CAR TO GERMANY JUST TO DRIVE IT!!!! Don Warned me!!!

So I had to vent to someone who whould understand,
Bryan

skib 08-22-2009 03:29 PM

just send the whole lot over to me, problem solved :023:

TBK1 08-23-2009 06:00 AM

Yes I did my son!!!

rb250zx 08-24-2009 12:02 AM

man

I can say having it over her riding the autobahn and driving all these world famous races tracks was worth it if I cant get the car back to the states, Im currently talking to the shiping company to see if they can get it back if its not running.

PowerhungryBill 08-27-2009 05:07 AM

Send it back home to daddy and I will get it all running good again....:icon_super:

EZ350Z 08-27-2009 08:30 PM

Fixit

Aint nothing zdoc caint fix!:58:

EZ350Z 08-27-2009 08:48 PM

Hey Don!

Originally Posted by TBK1 (Post 265946)
Yes I did my son!!!

It's good to see yore voice!

Is you the dead weight they wuz talking about in my new isssue of SportZ magazine? :017:? ... it'snice to have a good book to keep us all glued together, periodically speakin:052:.

PowerhungryBill 08-29-2009 06:34 PM

yea,,, whats up with the " getting the dead weight gone " ..????

TBK1 08-30-2009 04:10 AM

I'm still lurking in the backround!!!! Somebody gotta keep an eye on you guys! lol

EZ350Z 08-30-2009 08:48 AM

i C u

EZ350Z 08-30-2009 09:38 AM

I don't no. What's dead?

Originally Posted by PowerhungryBill (Post 266583)
yea,,, whats up with the " getting the dead weight gone " ..????

Hey Bill, :102: is you talkin bout Jim's thing? could it have ben that heavy?:017:

Sometimes there's some dead weight you want gone. and sometimes thar's dead weight you certainly don't want gone, no matter how dead it is, if you know what I mean:unibrow:

At one, time, he was talking bout this site bein dead, I think, but I dunno?

He then he said there was some other things dead. I don't no, agin! :confused:

I don't like talkin bout dead things.
But, I like Jim. He's histerical, I mean he's historical. I don't mean he's old. I mean he's just funny sometimes and he sure knows alot bout history.

I hope he "weighs" in on this "dead weight thing" and help us figure out what's dead??? But he might not cause i think he might might think this site is dead. And if'n he really thinks that, why would he not delete it from his "favorites" and not ever visit again. I hope he's still my friend and he dont mind me funnin around wid him, sometimes. if any body knows his number, please call him and tell him I absolutely are his friend! :045: