ZDriver.com

ZDriver.com (https://www.zdriver.com/forums/)
-   Team LAGZ - Los Angeles G / Z Club (https://www.zdriver.com/forums/team-lagz-los-angeles-g-z-club-280/)
-   -   Canyon run malibu January 30 (https://www.zdriver.com/forums/team-lagz-los-angeles-g-z-club-280/canyon-run-malibu-january-30-a-31742/)

doggyfresh102 12-29-2010 12:14 PM

Canyon run malibu January 30

http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m.../MalibuRun.jpg

Sunday January 30th, We will be driving down mullholland to stunt road then down back to mullholland all the way to pch and to neptunes for some food, there's a spot called the top of the world that is great for some photos on the way up, anyones is welcome, we wil meet at 10am at the elcamino shopping center on mullholland in front of cvs and we can leave from there. Im originally from the myg37 forum but im posting all over, Let's start signing up! Heres the list on this forum, lets try to get at least 30 guys!
1.doggyfresh

doggyfresh102 12-29-2010 08:45 PM

Bump bump

Bleach 12-29-2010 11:21 PM

Not many events here. No need to bump every few hours.

Come back in a month. Your thread will still be at the top :)

doggyfresh102 12-29-2010 11:38 PM

haha ok, im new to this forum so im bumping everything!

doggyfresh102 01-03-2011 11:15 PM

Dam this is week, every other forum has at least 5 guys, start signing.

doggyfresh102 01-10-2011 10:33 PM

im surprised nooooooooooooo body signed up to this off this forum

ZguyECV 01-11-2011 08:15 PM

think about it

I cant speak for the rest of the guys on this site, but when i go out and run my z,s reving up breaking em loose and racing is always on my list of fun other then just simply enjoying the ride.

NismoPick 01-11-2011 09:07 PM

Originally Posted by doggyfresh102 (Post 289437)
im surprised nooooooooooooo body signed up to this off this forum

It might be because no one knows who you are, or who you rep. :D

From the almost invisible LAGZ logo from the bottom of the pic, I now know... and this should have been posted in the LAGZ section. :D

I shall move it there right now...

doggyfresh102 01-17-2011 11:00 PM

go on the myg37 forum and youll know who I am am ;) technically im not in the la gz but thats the crew Im always with,

doggyfresh102 01-17-2011 11:01 PM

Originally Posted by ZguyECV (Post 289482)
I cant speak for the rest of the guys on this site, but when i go out and run my z,s reving up breaking em loose and racing is always on my list of fun other then just simply enjoying the ride.

sounds like the track is better for you :biggrin: dont want you to drive off that canyon its a pretty big downhill

doggyfresh102 01-20-2011 10:28 AM

anyone interested???? We have a good number of people so far

Bleach 01-20-2011 11:21 AM

Without doing some research, your post doesn't even say where this is.

City, State? We don't have quite the traffic here on Zdriver that we did 5 years ago... just being honest. :)

NismoPick 01-20-2011 11:31 AM

Originally Posted by doggyfresh102 (Post 289844)
anyone interested???? We have a good number of people so far

Originally Posted by doggyfresh102 (Post 288959)
1.doggyfresh

:017:

Racer Z 01-20-2011 12:54 PM

How about a link to the "myg37 forum".
Not everybody is local to Malibu. I am and I would be interested in going, but I missed it by a few years. When's the next event?

doggyfresh102 01-21-2011 10:27 AM

http://myg37.com/forums/upcoming-eve...30-malibu.html

hope this helps, this is the ONLY forum with no one signed up

Racer Z 01-21-2011 11:06 AM

Originally Posted by Bleach (Post 289851)
Without doing some research, your post doesn't even say where this is.

City, State? We don't have quite the traffic here on Zdriver that we did 5 years ago... just being honest. :)

He said it was in Malibu. Malibu is a suburb of Los Angeles, CA. He makes a lot of assumptions which seem to include that people from the east coast will be falling over themselves to be there. I suppose the only real reason I know where it is, is because I live in Los Angeles.

In all seriousness, this is a small, localized event and running an add in Craigslist would probably get better results. I saw a add in Craigslist for a 240z meet-n-greet in the Fontana/Azuza area a while back that we went to. Was three Z's there including ours and a whole bunch of "whatever" cars. That was right on the edge of too-far-away. Malibu is a lot closer.

doggyfresh102 01-27-2011 02:13 PM

I posted on myg37, Its mainly a g37 run, but I thought id post here too, Every other forum has people signed up exept this one. I wanted it local, so anyone local knows the road, if not you can always ask, seems like nobody here seems to take me seriously, if you go on the g37 forum youll know who I am. SO anyways I give up on this forum, seems like people here have attitudes and dont support the z comunnity.

Racer Z 01-27-2011 07:05 PM

Originally Posted by doggyfresh102 (Post 290207)
I posted on myg37, Its mainly a g37 run, but I thought id post here too, Every other forum has people signed up exept this one. I wanted it local, so anyone local knows the road, if not you can always ask, seems like nobody here seems to take me seriously, if you go on the g37 forum youll know who I am. SO anyways I give up on this forum, seems like people here have attitudes and dont support the z comunnity.

g37 is not a "Z".

doggyfresh102 01-30-2011 12:04 AM

No sh!t sherlock, im not an idiot, how about this, take ur z and shove it up ur acehole, you are a perfect example of a douche bag and an idiot whose making the Z community look like trash, Us 37 guys at least have some class, you my friend are a complete idiot. Sorry for wasting my time with this POS forum.

NismoPick 01-30-2011 12:53 AM

^^^ lulz. Are you 12?

Originally Posted by doggyfresh102 (Post 290303)
Us 37 guys at least have some class,

Hum... THEY might have some class... YOU DON'T. :D

http://myg37.com/forums/upcoming-eve...ml#post3049466

0h hai... I'm in jr high... I hate dose ZDriver putos....

Yep... you are high class my friend. :D

Ellayg37s 06-20-2011 09:39 PM

What the f.....

so was just cruising through the forum and came across this:103:
WTF?
Just to clear the air on this wack thread that was started by a wanna-be non-member of LAGZ Car club, this guy was on here acting like he was a member of our team and he wasn't he was a tag along some other member brought along and also is now an x-member!:s-chainsaw:
I can't belive this guy was sporting our logo too, my apologies to anyone this duche insulted or what not either way just for the record "Doggy" is not LAGZ, he is a member of this thing called SoCalDriven along with a couple x-members from our crew that wanted male bonding between themselves so they went and started their fan boy club.
Anyways this weak thread is pretty old but just had to reply, Moderators if possibly please remove this thread on the count of a impostor:fenforcer:, THX.

GraphiteG37S 06-20-2011 10:42 PM

Originally Posted by Ellayg37s (Post 297006)
WTF?
Just to clear the air on this wack thread that was started by a wanna-be non-member of LAGZ Car club, this guy was on here acting like he was a member of our team and he wasn't he was a tag along some other member brought along and also is now an x-member!:s-chainsaw:
I can't belive this guy was sporting our logo too, my apologies to anyone this duche insulted or what not either way just for the record "Doggy" is not LAGZ, he is a member of this thing called SoCalDriven along with a couple x-members from our crew that wanted male bonding between themselves so they went and started their fan boy club.
Anyways this weak thread is pretty old but just had to reply, Moderators if possibly please remove this thread on the count of a impostor:fenforcer:, THX.

WOW! Really? How embarrassing for you.... :106: You revived a dead thread just for that!?!? :038: [you're such an e-banger] :097:

Sounds like someone is still a little bitter that myself, Raul, and a number of other members up and left your weak/whack "car club" if that's what you wanna call it... But who wants to be part of a club that NEVER DOES ANYTHING??? :017:

Your "club" went down the drain as soon as we left [time to retire IMO], but feel free to represent strong with your 3 active members & good luck catching up to socalDriven. Maybe one day you guys will even make it into an event with your cars and not just as a spectator drooling over our rides... :023:

-Omar, you asked for this... Coming on this forum to talk smack about my crew, thinking we wouldn't see. Get real and move on already, stop being jealous; HATER! Past is the past, stop living in it. LAGZ went down the toilet, reason we left is cause of you... Wish all of the members would have quit LAGZ. Enough said...

-Mods: feel free to lock this thread up as socalDriven wants NOTHING to do with weak/whack LAGZ.... [Lag'z, thats all these guys ever did was slow us down] ....

Well I'm done,... Kthx&bye. :082:

RaulGCustom 06-20-2011 10:50 PM

Originally Posted by Ellayg37s (Post 297006)
WTF?

http://blog.nus.edu.sg/iseet/files/2...t-Warrior1.jpg

NismoPick 06-21-2011 08:25 AM

Originally Posted by GraphiteG37S (Post 297014)
-Mods: feel free to lock this thread up as socalDriven wants NOTHING to do with weak/whack LAGZ.... [Lag'z, thats all these guys ever did was slow us down] ....

Done. Though I find it interesting that he was sporting the LAGZ logo when he "wants nothing to do with LAGZ". :D

Ah, intranetweb drama. :023: