ZDriver.com

ZDriver.com (https://www.zdriver.com/forums/)
-   Site Feedback and Suggestions (https://www.zdriver.com/forums/site-feedback-suggestions-226/)
-   -   List of issues left to fix. (https://www.zdriver.com/forums/site-feedback-suggestions-226/list-issues-left-fix-17312/)

silvrhand 03-10-2006 09:52 PM

List of issues left to fix.

- gallery
- vbgarage
- chat room
- membership privs (not sure if it's warranted)
- banners (gotta pay the bills) - partially complete

Things I need help with from the user community:

- themes and template (looking for suggestions)
- smilies (looking for suggestions)
- moderators

jfairladyz 03-10-2006 10:26 PM

Originally Posted by silvrhand
- gallery
- membership privs (not sure if it's warranted)

What might them be? :cool:

silvrhand 03-10-2006 10:57 PM

I don't know yet, but I have to pay the bills so I have to come up with something that works for both of us. While I'm doing this for fun, I don't want to have to foot all the bills :)

Originally Posted by jfairladyz
What might them be? :cool:

entropy31 03-11-2006 12:41 AM

i really liked the old color scheme, it was much easier on the eyes. other than that, thank you for taking an interest in this place. hopefully we get it back to it's former glory.

edit: if you need me to moderate anything more than the z31 section, i would be glad to help. i'm here quite a bit.

edit : i like this new edit function! right in the thread! :cool:

Skully 03-11-2006 09:12 AM

yeah its good and all but when you log in where is the FORUM button?
i cant seem to see it and it wouldnt be bad to have one...

Riz Z Speed 03-11-2006 12:55 PM

as far as member privs go, we didn't have any before and i don't see the point of extending any beyond the defaults.

Admins before were Bleach, Lww and myself.

Entropy31 was only moderator for Z31 section.

Bleach & Lww took care of the older Z section.

I had the Z32 section. The 3 admins fixed whatever they came across for the most part. The Z33 section is barely used so no mod for that area.

the banners at the top of the forum were ok. the banner after the first post in a thread i could do without but feel free to place wherever just as long as it doesnt become intrusive please.

the icons you've added so far are great. I'm sure some would like to have the extensive selection that 3ZC offers but i'm happy with whatever.

i'm not sure if a chatroom is warranted or even desired.

RodMoyes 03-11-2006 01:10 PM

I'll be a mod... i spend all my time here anyway's...:icon_pidu:

Rod.

P.S.

Would that make me the bombdiggityshiznettoblamzammoderator!

jfairladyz 03-11-2006 03:42 PM

Will all that fit under your name Rod? :D

Anyways, the site looks great now. Got our ZDriver logo back. I noticed the "Become a Premier Member" up top. What that? It doesn't work when you click on it so I thought I'd ask. I know some sites accept donations and for doing so you get to be a premier or donating member. Whatever. I'm just curious as to what that's all about.

Oh, and trader rating is gone.

SHADY280 03-11-2006 09:18 PM

GALLERY IS STILL DOWN, JUST GOES TO PAGE CANNOT BE DISPLAYED, I KNOW YOUR TRYING SO PROPS TO YOU SILVRHAND. ILL BE MODERATOR IF NEEDED TOO, THEN I COULD BAN MYSELF:rolleyes: SHOULD HAVE A MODERATOR SURVIVOR OR SOMETHING TO FIND ONE!!

DOES ANYBODY EVER USE THE RATE THREAD THINGY AT THE BOTTOM??

jfairladyz 03-11-2006 09:38 PM

I never even noticed that rate thread thing. We've got some good ones in the 280zx forums :icon_super: