ZDriver.com

ZDriver.com (https://www.zdriver.com/forums/)
-   For Sale (VIEW ALL) (https://www.zdriver.com/forums/sale-view-all-69/)
-   -   Parts for 240Z, 260Z, 280Z (https://www.zdriver.com/forums/sale-view-all-69/parts-240z-260z-280z-7995/)

GARYZ240 12-28-2003 04:42 PM

Parts for 240Z, 260Z, 280Z

:cool: Misc. Parts - Have a great set early SU carbs and manifolds, heat shield, balance tube, linkage. Came from running car that has been sitting several years due to body damage.

Two near perfect door shells from early 260Z. No rust thru, very, very little surface rust (no chrome trim or regulators, however tinted window glass available. I'd keep myself, but doors on my 1970 240Z are supposed to be lighter, albeit less sturdy in a side impact. Also two very less than perfect doors from a ‘72 240Z. Drivers has a big dent.

I have two sets metal headlight buckets, and one extra passenger side bucket, and two good, dent-free fenders, w/ little surface rust. Pasenger side excellent, w/ minor rust problem at bottom near frnt of wheel well (not perfect, but better than most I've seen over 30 years old). Driver's side has worse rust problem there. Both very straight, no bondo, only minor problems described.

One nice 240Z hood, no dents, maybe little very minor surface rust on underside.

Offering these items here before putting on ebay hoping a Z driver from Wash. State or the club will want. Can ship smaller items, but must have fenders, doors and hood picked up or I might be able to deliver to Seattle or Spokane areas from Oroville, WA. if heading that way when snow melts.

Make me an offer for some or all (buyer will need to pay for actual shipping only). The carbs will be in the $100 range as I know what they sell for on ebay. The rest?

Pics available by email on request if seriously interested. PM for more info or to make offer. :cool:

AllmyZs 12-28-2003 04:57 PM

What would you be willing to sell a set of buckets for?
Shane

dr. buddha 01-06-2004 11:20 PM

do you have a 5 speed trans for sale

GARYZ240 01-07-2004 12:33 AM

5 Speed?

Sorry no five speed for sale. Have one in my project car, but I'm going to keep it. I have a tranny in the parts car, but it is a 72 240Z and I have to assume it is a four speed. Thanks for asking I'm sure lots of 5 speeds come up for sale on this site and other Z clubs. You can also look under forums about 280ZX as they are a simple swap to the earlier Z cars. Gary

dr. buddha 01-07-2004 01:39 PM

well maby ill can sell the 4 speed for you how much do you want for it i might know some one that needs it

preith 01-12-2004 05:56 AM

What are you looking to get for the "less than perfect" doors? Any pics? The doors can be shipped UPS without the stainless window frame pretty easily. Email me, prreith@hotmail.com

Phil

71240z 02-06-2004 09:38 PM

I need a 4 spd tranny

GARYZ240 02-07-2004 01:37 PM

Carbs are sold, no tranny for sale, doors may be sold, have one set of headlight buckets left. Have carb manifolds with balance tube. Running out of spare parts, but may get some more soon. Gary