ZDriver.com

ZDriver.com (https://www.zdriver.com/forums/)
-   The Lounge (Off Topic) (https://www.zdriver.com/forums/lounge-off-topic-219/)
-   -   Z club boat (https://www.zdriver.com/forums/lounge-off-topic-219/z-club-boat-16360/)

snwbrderphat540 01-04-2006 07:03 PM

Z club boat

we should all put our money together adn buy this :D http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1996-...00154658QQrdZ1 . take z excursions at over 100 mph.......ok in all reality, what are the chances of someone buying that...i dotn see the practicality :confused:

NismoPick 01-04-2006 07:13 PM

That is indeed a sick boat!!! :D

RPS13_GZ32 01-04-2006 11:54 PM

The way I see it, buying this thing is more practical then buying a car for the same price. At least w/ this boat, you could hit the waters and expereince this thing's true potential, unlike a car where you break the speed limit and John Q Law will be all over you............of couse, in the end, I'd take the car, i'm not a boat person. :D

nis88300zx 01-05-2006 11:09 AM

to much for to little lol

nismo619 01-05-2006 01:40 PM

lol some body call the coast gaurds i see the drug dealers in columbia just bought them selves an new drug smuggling boat lol

Riz Z Speed 01-06-2006 01:15 AM

seriously, who would service this thing for you?
where would you go to fuel it?
i guess if i hafta ask these questions i can't afford it :p

NismoPick 01-06-2006 08:23 AM

Originally Posted by Riz Z Speed
seriously, who would service this thing for you?
where would you go to fuel it?
i guess if i hafta ask these questions i can't afford it :p

When I worked at Nissan... the big thing was for all the techs to bring in their power boats on Saturday & service them at the end of the day. Yeah... that lasted about 3 months & then they all disappeared & we got new techs. I guess Nissan frowned upon that? :D

tnkrstoyco 01-06-2006 01:14 PM

Said it was diesel powered. hell a jet will run on kerosene after it fires up.

snwbrderphat540 01-06-2006 02:39 PM

that it will...im into the R/C airplane world like crazy, just got a new plane today. 8 footer with a 60cc gas motor in the baby. the R/C turbine engines spool to like 150,000 rpm's and run off of kerosene.....lots of kerosene......lots and lots of kerosene...what isnt used for pneumatics radio equipment and the turbine and ducting....is all fuel tank....like up to a gallon almost....most only do like 50 60 oz. ....ok i gotta ask is anyone else into R/C planes or is it just me? cuase its cool as hell but osmetimes i feel like im the only one who thinks so?

WildmaN 01-07-2006 03:56 AM

Nah R/C planes are cool, and all. But an expensive hobby for me. Of course I have too many right now, and not all the money to keep them going. :rolleyes: So I pretty much focus on my Z right now. :p But I remember back when I was growing up. My dad used to have a couple of planes. They were cool to watch no doubt. :cool:

RodMoyes 01-07-2006 11:48 AM

Originally Posted by snwbrderphat540
that it will...im into the R/C airplane world like crazy, just got a new plane today. 8 footer with a 60cc gas motor in the baby. the R/C turbine engines spool to like 150,000 rpm's and run off of kerosene.....lots of kerosene......lots and lots of kerosene...what isnt used for pneumatics radio equipment and the turbine and ducting....is all fuel tank....like up to a gallon almost....most only do like 50 60 oz. ....ok i gotta ask is anyone else into R/C planes or is it just me? cuase its cool as hell but osmetimes i feel like im the only one who thinks so?

I love R/C planes, but I can't fly them very well. This is a scary fact considering that I have been a private pilot for 18 years and have logged over 1700 hours in the air. I can fly the real thing, but those little R/C jobs screw me all up! :eek:

Rod.

snwbrderphat540 01-07-2006 11:33 PM

haha...thats nuts...yeah im like pretty good i guess...i beat the top gun in our club in a combat event (for those who dont know, combat= small manueverable planes making fast tight at speeds up to and over 100 mph trying to cut a streamer attatched to the other plane) so meh...and i got my FAA medical liscense passed with no restrictions. so come college ill have my first 2 or 3 liscenses after semester one...goin into commercial piloting. hopefully im as good at the real thing.

DynamicJ 01-09-2006 12:48 PM

Originally Posted by tnkrstoyco
Said it was diesel powered. hell a jet will run on kerosene after it fires up.

this is true. common jet fuel we used on the F16's was JP8. that's like 98% kerosene

tnkrstoyco 01-09-2006 12:56 PM

We used to fire on jet A and switch to diesel for test when we had them on the run up frame. It was a lot cheaper back in the 70's.