The Lounge (Off Topic) Talk about daily events, or other items not really related to the ZCars in any way.

your all invited

Search this Thread

Old 04-06-2005, 08:39 AM
Z Extreme Guy

Thumbs up your all invited

hello all. a bunch of the guys that know mary and i here in reno,nv. are going to start having poker runs for mary's trust fund. we are going to have a date soon.the first one will be next month. if any one is intrested let me know. entry fee wont be much,and it will be a hole day thing and maby a show and shine afterwards.the person with the best hand will recive 1/2 the pot.
Attached Thumbnails your all invited-marys-2nd-trip-stanford-024.jpg  
Old 04-06-2005, 11:26 AM

too bad I don't live closer to reno, I'd show up. Your daughter looks like she's doing better! I hope that the whole poker thing will be a success, I think it will be.
Old 04-06-2005, 01:48 PM
Z Extreme Guy

your not that far away and theres a few more zdriver members in sac maby you can all caravan here one time. you never know
Old 04-06-2005, 02:07 PM
Z Extreme Guy

we come to an agrement on a rout here it is. reno to old trukee ca. to lake tahoe ca,to tahoe nv.to carson city down to 50 to virgina city ( the farria hill climb. the famus road that is raced on every year) form virgina city to reno. we will stop for lunch some where in the middel. it should be a grate time. for this route will have country driving mountin driving and plenty of room to let the ponys loss in your z.will poast a map soon
Old 04-06-2005, 05:59 PM
Bad Speller

uhhh? am I even old enough to play poker? but yeah dude if my Z was running I'd go. oh and about the fenser Finlly found it they weren;t stolen my brother took em to his house. uh Still gotta go to UPS to check pricing.
Old 04-06-2005, 11:36 PM
Z Extreme Guy

Originally Posted by bardabe
uhhh? am I even old enough to play poker? but yeah dude if my Z was running I'd go. oh and about the fenser Finlly found it they weren;t stolen my brother took em to his house. uh Still gotta go to UPS to check pricing.
kool leet me know. plus the more that can come the better it is going to be a blast
Old 04-08-2005, 03:51 AM
S13 or Z32?....decisions, decisions.

Is there an itinerary including all of the gas stations you plan to stop and refill at for going on such a trek? I don't think I have to decline to the invitation cause you already know I'm not even thinking about it, but I’m sure that doesn't come as a disappointment. And with gas being 2.70, Id much rather preserve then flaunt my car to carson city and truckee, but I think N/S Tahoe would be a good place to cruise IMO.
Old 04-12-2005, 03:26 PM

count on me being there buddha, by the way, i got my cell phone off till friday cuz i am switching to sprint. SOOOOO if you have to get ahold of me, drop me an e-mail. PS i got the turbo out of the box, and i have a friend that needs a sensor changed on his TT Z32.

Bob
Old 04-12-2005, 07:10 PM
Z Extreme Guy

kool tell him we can cheek it out sat posibly