The Lounge (Off Topic) Talk about daily events, or other items not really related to the ZCars in any way.

Yay!!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-02-2010, 09:17 PM

Yay!!!

as of now i leave november 15th for basic probably will move when i turn in what MOS i want i cant wait to leavz
Old 06-03-2010, 11:56 AM
The Good Twin

w00t! I didn't know people actually got EXCITED about signing up. Fubar and several others are in active Military service.
Old 06-03-2010, 12:18 PM

ya i have been wanting to sign up since like fourth grade lol i am really excited for it
Old 06-03-2010, 01:42 PM
The Good Twin

So what's the plan? Which branch are you going into? About 10 years ago I wanted to enlist so I could be a helicopter pilot... then just about everyone I knew talked me out of the military.
Old 06-03-2010, 02:43 PM

well i am depped into the marine's i plan on doing infantry for around two to three years long enough to reach corporal then i really want to do E.O.D but i have to be at least a corporal.

ya i can do anything i choose to i scored high enough and i haven't done any drugs or any physical defects so i had a hard time deciding. i thought about helicopters would be amazing to get to fly an AH-1.
Old 06-03-2010, 03:15 PM
Ruff Ryder

Originally Posted by jessezx
well i am depped into the marine's i plan on doing infantry for around two to three years long enough to reach corporal then i really want to do E.O.D but i have to be at least a corporal.

ya i can do anything i choose to i scored high enough and i haven't done any drugs or any physical defects so i had a hard time deciding. i thought about helicopters would be amazing to get to fly an AH-1.

If you plan on making a career out of the military, go officer as soon as possible. As for EOD, I would recommend going into an MOS that deals with explosives and doing that for a few years, then reclass into EOD. the EOD school is HARD and even harder when you know nothing about military explosives.
Old 06-03-2010, 05:20 PM

What would you suggest fro the MOS that deals with explosives?
Old 06-04-2010, 01:27 AM
Ruff Ryder

Originally Posted by jessezx
What would you suggest fro the MOS that deals with explosives?
If you go on google and lookup marine MOS's, you can go through each description and find one, the only one I can think of at the moment, would be a combat engineer/ almost everything you do as far as your job and skills goe will be based upon what unit you go to.
Old 06-04-2010, 11:16 AM

ok thanks for the info