ZDriver.com

ZDriver.com (https://www.zdriver.com/forums/)
-   The Lounge (Off Topic) (https://www.zdriver.com/forums/lounge-off-topic-219/)
-   -   Why does everything happen to me? (https://www.zdriver.com/forums/lounge-off-topic-219/why-does-everything-happen-me-13178/)

Fast240Z 05-23-2005 12:27 PM

Why does everything happen to me?

I was at the gas station today, and someone pulled up and stopped in front of me. I went to back up to get around them, and someone pulled in right behind me. I waited, the guy behind me pulled forward, so I proceeded to back up, and the guy behind me backed up too. We ended up backing into each other. He bent my bumper on my truck a little bit, and I cracked the bumper on his maxima. Now I'm in some deep shit, my dad is going to kill me.

Does anyone know of a cheap place to get bumpers for a Nissan Maxima? It's a silver 2001. The guy that was involved in the accident with me wants to settle this outside of the insurance companies. I just hope this goes well.

b300z 05-23-2005 01:18 PM

if he said he wants to settle it outside insurance companies, then he must have already had some previous wrecks or tickets and doesnt want to raise his payments...or he doesnt have insurance on that car

or there may be some other reason he doesnt want to do it...i dunno, but ive heard of that kind of stuff hapening here

Fast240Z 05-23-2005 01:28 PM

that's what my father is thinking. He said "I want to try to settle this outside of insurance, they tend to rip you off." When we wrote down each other's info, he didn't give me his insurance info., so my dad thinks he may be a little shady. I'm just hoping this doesn't go as bad as it could.

ZXDude90 05-23-2005 02:14 PM

Good luck man. At least it wasn't your Z.

DarrellBuddy321 05-23-2005 02:47 PM

i have a lot of maxima friends down here in daly city so i might be able to see if they have any extra parts

Fast240Z 05-23-2005 10:19 PM

I'm so ****ed guys, excuse my language. I don't really have insurance right now. My dad has me set up on the policy where he lied to the insurance company and told them that I lived out of town, and that I would visit and use the car if necessary. I've got to prove to the insurance company that I "live out of town", which I don't. If they choose to cover me, then I'm ok, but if they don't, then I'm royally ****ed. I don't know what to do. If this happened about a month from now, I'd be fine, because I'd be driving the Z and I wouldn't have gotten into the accident. To top it all off, my girlfriend and I are having our anniversary next month, and I no longer have any vehicle, as well as no money, so those plans are ****ed. I hate my life.

bardabe 05-24-2005 09:20 AM

well if it helps. when i crashed my dad told me I had insureance but when I actually had the accident he told me not to call insurance cause it was a fake one. so no insurance money for me. and I had to pay the lady to fix her car which came close to 2000$ hell that's almost my front clip. afterwards me and my frind got in a huge argument and so she don;t talk to me no more and my grades started going down badly too. and now I don;t have my Z to drive. which sux ass. btu I'm actually pulling through i payd the lady for her car, my grades are coming back up. (C avarage right now) and well girl problems i cna care less. I'd rather spend money on my Z than on a girl. don;t worry dude U'll pull thorugh. worse case senario u gotta pay for both cars that's my case. :D good luck. hope this helps.