ZDriver.com

ZDriver.com (https://www.zdriver.com/forums/)
-   The Lounge (Off Topic) (https://www.zdriver.com/forums/lounge-off-topic-219/)
-   -   senior prank (https://www.zdriver.com/forums/lounge-off-topic-219/senior-prank-25805/)

KasbeKZ 06-03-2008 01:05 PM

senior prank

i havn't gotten any very good ideas for a senior prank yet, and next week is the last day... anyone have any good ideas that have worked out well before?

NismoPick 06-03-2008 01:22 PM

Lemme guess... you've been watching MTV's senior prank "reenactments" ?

KasbeKZ 06-03-2008 01:42 PM

haha actually i don't watch TV. i havn't seen ANY good ideas.

snwbrderphat540 06-03-2008 03:08 PM

we had a food fight. since the rumors spread there were police there and they locked us down, people were arrested. lol. this school WAY over reacts. but that was also 2 years ago

entropy31 06-03-2008 06:44 PM

someone around here cut and then welded a car around the flagpole.

KasbeKZ 06-03-2008 08:08 PM

haha that takes a lot of effort!

arrested for a food fight?! lame! my school would probably do that too though

KasbeKZ 06-03-2008 08:09 PM

i mean the getting arrested part was lame. that is really strict

Niku-Sama 06-03-2008 09:13 PM

fill every ones tires with water

KasbeKZ 06-03-2008 09:19 PM

haha i don't even know how to do that!

Niku-Sama 06-03-2008 09:30 PM

a bycycle pump hose and a water pump and water

entropy31 06-03-2008 09:32 PM

tough to find stuff online about it anymore since it happened in '01, but here's a little more about it.

A Redmond, Washington high schooler sliced up a 1985 Mazda, slid it around her school flagpole, and re-welded it back together in what is a damn fine senior prank. The best part of it is that she got a ticket for $10, for parking out of her designated spot.

hehe, $10 ticket.

and the best part.... it was a girl!

KasbeKZ 06-03-2008 09:52 PM

wow that is awesome! my school would have me in jail lol.

280zx2by2 06-05-2008 12:21 PM

i know this is old but the seniors at my school laid down a giant tarp sprayed water on it and more than half the school went all slipidy dipidy

and we dont have a small school so some people were pissed cause that whole day was lost(no work,yes!)

JBs280Z 06-13-2008 02:07 PM

A little too late

I know it's too late for anyone to try it but my dad said that when he was in high school looooooooong ago, they took 5 armadillos and spray painted the numbers 1, 2, 3, 4 and 6 on them and let them go inside the school. Obviously everyone not involved in the prank, was on a long and pointless hunt for good ol' #5

280zx2by2 06-13-2008 03:24 PM

Originally Posted by JBs280Z
I know it's too late for anyone to try it but my dad said that when he was in high school looooooooong ago, they took 5 armadillos and spray painted the numbers 1, 2, 3, 4 and 6 on them and let them go inside the school. Obviously everyone not involved in the prank, was on a long and pointless hunt for good ol' #5

they did the same thing in barrien county but with snakes, they left a note saying the were 5 snakes but they only let out 4...

that was in barrien were they got good ole boys that aint scared of snakes:087: anywere else and there would be a criminal investigation

chinesekid 06-13-2008 07:29 PM

for ours, we took apart all the bench at school and put it on the roof, there were like 40 benches all around the school..

z-hag 06-13-2008 08:04 PM

in 1965 or so in a town in noojawk, some kids got together and wrote stuff on the walls of the high school---unfortunately, they got caught......most senior pranksters get caught ........ good luck--no---i wasnt one of the artists....was before my time----by 1 year.....

280zx2by2 06-13-2008 08:10 PM

last year the valdosta wild cats, jbs280z might know who im talkin about, came over to our stadium and spraypainted over our viking inside our stadium

this was right before the winnersville classic which is the biggest highschool football game of the year, it mabe right after the championship game...

JBs280Z 06-13-2008 09:51 PM

Originally Posted by 280zx2by2
last year the valdosta wild cats, jbs280z might know who im talkin about, came over to our stadium and spraypainted over our viking inside our stadium

this was right before the winnersville classic which is the biggest highschool football game of the year, it mabe right after the championship game...

I do indeed know who you are talking about.

thxone 06-14-2008 12:34 AM

Here is what you do for the Senior Prank...Find the hottest female teacher at the school and have sex with her, it's ok, teachers are sleeping with students all the time now, don't worry she is down with it, chicks are horny by nature. The prank is, tell her the condom broke!! Then, gather all the senior football players and have them strip down and streak through the school, this will elicit more sex from other horny females at the school. Tell them that the condoms broke as well. Replace all the salt in the shakers with sugar, then leave broken condoms in the lunch room. Take clear grease and apply it to all the door knobs, leave broken condoms by these doors. Source some cherry bombs and light them...flush them down the toilets...leave condoms. Get several dozen eggs and throw them at freshmen....hold them down and fart on them...leave condoms on them. Find all those snobby, preppy hot chicks that wont sleep with anyone and spray them with Tabasco sauce...yes, leave condoms on them as well but with a twist...make sure there is mayo in them or egg whites. SKEET SKEET suck on my TEET TEET TEET!!

:109:

Niku-Sama 06-14-2008 01:02 AM

i sense an issue with broken condoms in this thread for some reason.

thxone 06-14-2008 01:31 AM

Originally Posted by Niku-Sama
i sense an issue with broken condoms in this thread for some reason.

It will be known as THE GREAT CONDOM CAPER!!

KasbeKZ 06-15-2008 06:19 PM

holy crap that was the weirdest idea i've heard in a while. i love it.

but i graduated already. and had no senior pranks.... pity

280zx2by2 06-15-2008 06:34 PM

Originally Posted by thxone
Here is what you do for the Senior Prank...Find the hottest female teacher at the school and have sex with her, it's ok, teachers are sleeping with students all the time now, don't worry she is down with it, chicks are horny by nature. The prank is, tell her the condom broke!! Then, gather all the senior football players and have them strip down and streak through the school, this will elicit more sex from other horny females at the school. Tell them that the condoms broke as well. Replace all the salt in the shakers with sugar, then leave broken condoms in the lunch room. Take clear grease and apply it to all the door knobs, leave broken condoms by these doors. Source some cherry bombs and light them...flush them down the toilets...leave condoms. Get several dozen eggs and throw them at freshmen....hold them down and fart on them...leave condoms on them. Find all those snobby, preppy hot chicks that wont sleep with anyone and spray them with Tabasco sauce...yes, leave condoms on them as well but with a twist...make sure there is mayo in them or egg whites. SKEET SKEET suck on my TEET TEET TEET!!

:109:

brilliant... now if i can only get a teacher to have sex with me....

NismoPick 06-15-2008 08:11 PM

brilliant... now if i can only get a teacher to have sex with me....

Well... didn't you say something about your auto teacher??? :paranoid:

Oh yeah... here it is:

naw ill get my automotive teacher(MR. Nawlsket) to do the whole job cause hes my bitch