ZDriver.com

ZDriver.com (https://www.zdriver.com/forums/)
-   The Lounge (Off Topic) (https://www.zdriver.com/forums/lounge-off-topic-219/)
-   -   Sad Times (https://www.zdriver.com/forums/lounge-off-topic-219/sad-times-21940/)

thxone 02-24-2007 05:55 AM

Sad Times

Well, my brother is moving out today. He is going to be heading north to Ohio this afternoon. So I am left here with no girlfriend, no brother and nobody to really hang out with anymore. I am sitting in my room right now and the quietness is depressing. My friend that I have known since the 7th grade hardly ever hangs out anymore now that he is dating my sister-in-law. Nobody seems to have the time anymore for anything. I don't want to be one of those people who wakes up, goes to work, comes home and sits in their house waiting to goto sleep so they can get up and go right back to work. What kind of life is that? This is damn depressing. I wish I could meet a chick that acted more like a guy...that way I could hang out with her and do cool things and still be able to be a couple...but how do you find a chick that isn't all about themselves, a decent looking chick with my personality?

Maybe I am meant to be alone. There has to be a reason that everyone I know keeps leaving. My daughter was taken away from me by her mother, my best friend got married, my mom and dad got divorced, two of my grandparents have died, my brother is moving, my girlfriends have all left, my mom is talking about moving back to Ohio....uuuggghh, man this sucks and it doesn't help the bad thoughts when I sit here all alone...alone....ALONE!!!! I am way to outgoing and social to be alone...I am gonna go nuts!! :099:

SportBikeMike 02-24-2007 07:28 AM

Dude, you just need to get out and get involved and you'll meet people. Maybe try to do some volunteer work.....I volunteer for an animal shelter, which feels good cause I'm doing a good deed plus you get to meet people. You'll never meet anyone just sitting around the house. Just get involved in something you're interested in and you'll stay active and get new friends.

smokey 02-24-2007 07:40 AM

well you have a Z right? then look around and see if you cant find a local Z club, go to some car shows and see if you cant find one good luck.

Darrel 02-24-2007 09:25 AM

never fear, since wildmans deal fell through you can try the others at www.russianbrides.com

Carl's Z 02-24-2007 09:40 AM

http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s...sz/goodone.jpg

RodMoyes 02-24-2007 09:47 AM

Originally Posted by thxone
I wish I could meet a chick that acted more like a guy...

Dude,

Rod.

malikot 02-24-2007 09:53 AM

I know you don't wanna hear it, but hang in there. Last time I felt like I was stuck in something, getting nowhere, and destined to be alone, I met my wife. It gets better.

z-hag 02-24-2007 10:24 AM

" I wish I could meet a chick that acted more like a guy..."so, then, how many of you feel this way????????? and, if so many men feel this way, WHY IS IT I AM NOT FINDING ...........is it only the young ones who feel this way????? no one in my age group seems to want their wimmin to play wit dere toyZ.......what up????.........

snwbrderphat540 02-24-2007 11:16 AM

dude... boo hoo! lol jk. but seriously... make some new friends... dude, what do you think i went threw... i dont live on campus so i dont see people much, all but 3 of my friends left, the one that stayed only hangs out on friday and saturday and is borin, the other is usually with his GF, and the other ONLY see's his GF. dude, if it comes down to it, jsut move. actually, if you got get an apartment thats a pretty awsome way to meet people.

WildmaN 02-24-2007 12:11 PM

Sorry to hear that thxone, sometimes I feel that way. But that is why I go out and sing karoake, and such. Otherwise I would go crazy also. If I just was at home all the time, went to work, and then back home, and nothing else. I would have gone absolute friggin' crazy also.

But yeah I agree with what people are saying. Get out, and get involved in things. Don't stay at home dude, or you will never meet anything, or anybody. I am also a member of quite a few dating sites. I have had interests in my state. And it is just a matter of time, before I have something I am sure of it. Hang in there man, and why don't you try and check out the dating sites on the web. Make a profile, of your interests what you like. And what you want in a person. I have met a girl on one, that is into cars and such. Just waiting for her to get back to me, that would be sweet.

Have faith bro', hang in there, you will meet somebody.

thxone 02-24-2007 04:00 PM

Well my brother left this afternoon....I was right...it is weird and quiet.

Man.....I must be trippin.........did you here that?

What the hell is that!?

Oh yeah...it's nothing cause I am all alone....man this sux...I am gonna go spend some money on some food.