The Lounge (Off Topic) Talk about daily events, or other items not really related to the ZCars in any way.

My poor poor bike..

Search this Thread

Old 12-05-2007, 02:05 PM
Mr. Fancy Connectors

My poor poor bike..

I posted a picture of my car the other day, in the background you can see my bike. Its a 2006 Yamaha fz6. Well last night some f*** tipped it over in the yard. I don't know if they where sitting on it or trying to steal it or what but it was tipped over and the mirror broke off and a lot of paint damage, including some keying. I swear if I ever find the little sh*t that did it I am gonna castrate him.
Also my 260z which is in the garage had a police impound warning on it for not having plates. The cop went into my garage, stepping over my bike on the ground and put an orange sticker on my car!! I spent all morning yelling at the police and threating them with unlawful entry. They say it wont happen again.

Sorry I needed to vent. It broke my heart. On a bittersweet note, I got my CWP today. That makes me kinda happy.
Old 12-05-2007, 02:35 PM
The Good Twin

Ouch! Not cool... not cool.
Old 12-05-2007, 03:52 PM

Sorry to hear about the bike. I had the same thing happen to my 600 Katana a few years ago. I came home to find it laying on the ground, then a few days later I get a call from some kid saying he noticed it in the driveway asking if I wanted to sell it. I can't believe the cop would walk into your garage to slap that sticker on your car. Unless it was parked on a public street he should have no legal grounds to say or do anything, plates or no plates.
Old 12-05-2007, 04:06 PM
Mr. Fancy Connectors

Originally Posted by Spraguepsycho1
I can't believe the cop would walk into your garage to slap that sticker on your car. Unless it was parked on a public street he should have no legal grounds to say or do anything, plates or no plates.
Yeah I know. I was pissed, Our garage has no doors so he didn`t have to open any but still. Angry making.
Old 12-05-2007, 06:35 PM

That's just wrong... I was working on a car in the garage and parking enforcement came up and said "Good thing I'm not here for you today, you know you need a permit to work on your car?" WTF ???!!!@@@ I said "I'm in my garage just fixing the head gasket...!!!" He said "You need a permit if the job you are doing would was over $200."(like what a shop would charge) So I told him that I would leave the door down so he couldn't see me... ... So now I try to leave the door down and the window covered...

Hope your bike is okay... One time I was backing up my boat and I hit my Harley in the garage and tip it over... just messed up the side cover...