The Lounge (Off Topic) Talk about daily events, or other items not really related to the ZCars in any way.

Just Blogging

Search this Thread

Old 10-02-2006, 10:35 PM

Smile Just Blogging

I am happy to say that my girl and I are doing very well, I haven't been this happy in many years. I am now working!!!! I will be able to get the things my 280zx needs and the things I want for it...plus my girl digs my zx which makes me happy. I am giving my sister my fish tanks and she is finally giving me my aluminum computer tower back, it is a mean looking tower and I miss it alot...it has 5-80mm fans on the tower itself, and it stay real cool inside. I cant wait to put it all back together and have a REAL computer again.

On a pissy note I was driving my zx tonight and was jammin to Santana pretty good when the sound cut out all together...I blew the internal amp in my head unit...pisses me off, I just put it all back in the car three days ago...oh well, time for a new CD player anyway. I will do it the right way this time and build my own "radio" wire harness so there wont be any Nissan "common ground" problems to screw up my head unit.

I will be ready for my header here real soon so I will be hunting WildMan down for it. Man I really hope my bad luck streak is over for a while, so many things are finally going right for me...it feels good to be happy again, I have a girl, a job, a cool car, getting my tower back, I have a really good friend who keeps me real, thanks Jeremy, a cool site to hang out on...did I mention my girlfriend???? She is swell.
Old 10-02-2006, 10:44 PM
The Good Twin

That green computer tower reminds me of a kid neighbor I had... worked for a local computer store & built him an anti-freeze coolant system for his computer... I guess it worked good till it sprung a leak.
Attached Thumbnails Just Blogging-comp2.jpg   Just Blogging-comp3.jpg  
Old 10-03-2006, 12:52 AM
confuzed member

That's pretty cool. Water cooled towers are the bomb. Ever hear of alienware.....cool watercooled cases. Anyway, what was gonig on with your girl? I must have missed that....it's good things are good now though!
Old 10-03-2006, 09:09 AM

Originally Posted by emo236
Anyway, what was gonig on with your girl? I must have missed that....it's good things are good now though!
That's what is wierd...nothing has really been wrong, she did kinda freak out ever so slightly a while back because I said or did something or phrased something similar to her ex. She didn't say anything when I did it but when she got home she wrote me on the messenger and it got really wierd but that is all good and we are very happy now...we just had to open up and let each other in on a few things because we both have been done pretty wrong by our ex's. Comunication is very important and we seem to have it down pretty good now...who needs to be matched on 29 levels for $50 on some website...you can find the right one on your own. You know what, people say that relationships are all about playing games, I don't think I have done that to this point in this relationship...if she is playing some games then she is very good cause I can't tell yet.
Old 10-03-2006, 12:55 PM
The Evil Twin

Originally Posted by thxone
...you can find the right one on your own.
that depends entirely on what you're looking for.... and if you live in Seattle or not. Seattle women are uh... well, you've probably heard our reputation

Can't find one women I like in 2 years here. I go to Portland for a weekend and meet someone. Seattle sucks!
Old 10-03-2006, 02:59 PM
confuzed member

bleach...that's so sad! Don't use the internet to date.....SOOOO lame...sorry if anyone on here has interenet dated, but it's so lame and so desperate.
Old 10-03-2006, 03:33 PM
The Evil Twin

I use Z-car road trips to find a date. lol
Old 10-03-2006, 05:07 PM
Queen of Yachts

Location: warmspott, trollville.......somewhere sailing the seas--fla, virgin islands...wherever....warm water....LOL
so, bleachie, baby, does that work??? maybe i should try it......
Originally Posted by Bleach
I use Z-car road trips to find a date. lol
Old 10-03-2006, 05:28 PM
The Evil Twin

well, yes it works! :P
I happened to be alone for breakfast at a restaurant though. If I had the other guys with me for some reason I think they would repel the women....

then they find out you live 150 miles away and that doesn't go over too well...

I've been going to a lot of Z-car trips and shows this year...

Last edited by Bleach; 10-03-2006 at 05:31 PM.
Old 10-03-2006, 06:24 PM
No Club Love

Bleach a pimp?
Old 10-03-2006, 06:39 PM
Queen of Yachts

Location: warmspott, trollville.......somewhere sailing the seas--fla, virgin islands...wherever....warm water....LOL
pimp??? i tho't he wuz jest a turavellin salesman.
gee, bleachie---think i should try that??

good thing i got the kitten before winter--gets cccoooolllldddd out here.
Old 10-03-2006, 07:38 PM
The Evil Twin

Originally Posted by wreckedj30
Bleach a pimp?
no, I'm just a nice friendly guy

Z-hag, you should go to Z shows and meet men with simular interests... not that you'll find a quality man but its worth a try
Old 10-03-2006, 08:13 PM
No Club Love

Originally Posted by Bleach
no, I'm just a nice friendly guy

Z-hag, you should go to Z shows and meet men with simular interests... not that you'll find a quality man but its worth a try
G's every one's in a mood today, expecially nismopick and me. Bleach a nice guy, i don't know that last sentance was pretty mean.
Old 10-03-2006, 08:20 PM
Queen of Yachts

problem is--most guys at z shows don't sail, and most guys who sail don't drive z's--if they drive at all!!! and ther sailors who drive are verrryyy old.
glad i got my kitten before winter, guys--it gets cccooolllldddd out here!!!

besides--who's nice??
Old 10-03-2006, 08:22 PM
The Good Twin

<music> Ya'all don't know what it's like... being male, middle class, and white!!! It gets me real pissed off, makes me wanna say FUUUUUUUHHHH****** </music>
Old 10-03-2006, 08:37 PM

Hey brother I know what its like^^^^ and yes it sucks bad sometimes. I also wanted to say my head unit in my car just started working again....spooky what with Helloween coming up...by the way, I am going the Friday the 13th route this year...I have the boots and blue mechanics jump suit and my friend has an authentic Friday the 13th Hockey mask used in one of the films...now all I need is a big ol' knife and a helpless hot victim!!!

Here is the best pic I have of it right at the moment.

Attachment 5280

Last edited by thxone; 02-27-2007 at 01:59 PM.
Old 10-03-2006, 08:48 PM
The Evil Twin

aaah yes, I'm actually dressing up this year. Its my year to party.
I don't want to say what I'm going to be yet... but I did start looking into what I need to buy. Muahaha!
Old 10-03-2006, 08:52 PM
No Club Love

Yeah it's my year to cause choas, i'm gonna bag ******, then find somewhere to get drunk and pass out. And i'll probably do some vandilizing, not at random though.
Old 10-03-2006, 09:10 PM
The Evil Twin

I'm hoping to go to a party or some club or something... I dont' know yet since I haven't gone out in a couple years.
Old 10-03-2006, 09:33 PM
No Club Love

A couple of years bleach, that's a while, been locked in the closet. JK. No where did that middle class white and discrimanated come from, nismo. You no i just messing with you right, Don't take offence, just relax and drive a z. Remember don't be sad or you'll turn emo. Then who'll like you. I think were all white here, well not all, but we aren't ghetto. At least. And nismo can you believe the governor of utah is inviting the mexicans. Just listen to the news its horrible. After a while your gonna have to migrate north like i did.
Old 10-03-2006, 11:10 PM
The Evil Twin

haha... ya, I said I haven't gone out in a couple years.

I mean I really haven't done much for Halloween since 2003. Besides that particular day, I have gone out a few times...
Old 10-04-2006, 03:59 AM
More Than Meets The Eye

Originally Posted by thxone
I am happy to say that my girl and I are doing very well, I haven't been this happy in many years. I am now working!!!! I will be able to get the things my 280zx needs and the things I want for it...plus my girl digs my zx which makes me happy. I am giving my sister my fish tanks and she is finally giving me my aluminum computer tower back, it is a mean looking tower and I miss it alot...it has 5-80mm fans on the tower itself, and it stay real cool inside. I cant wait to put it all back together and have a REAL computer again.

On a pissy note I was driving my zx tonight and was jammin to Santana pretty good when the sound cut out all together...I blew the internal amp in my head unit...pisses me off, I just put it all back in the car three days ago...oh well, time for a new CD player anyway. I will do it the right way this time and build my own "radio" wire harness so there wont be any Nissan "common ground" problems to screw up my head unit.

I will be ready for my header here real soon so I will be hunting WildMan down for it. Man I really hope my bad luck streak is over for a while, so many things are finally going right for me...it feels good to be happy again, I have a girl, a job, a cool car, getting my tower back, I have a really good friend who keeps me real, thanks Jeremy, a cool site to hang out on...did I mention my girlfriend???? She is swell.
Yeah I will be getting you a quote here soon.(for the header) Been really busy with life, as it seems you have too. Glad everything is working out for you man. With your girlfriend and such. I just hope I can continue with this girl I have been showing, and talking about in my WTF thread in off-topic. Anyway I will let you know here soon. I would say not more than $20 or so for shipping. I might find out for you on Friday. We will see I will keep you informed.
Old 10-04-2006, 07:08 AM
The Good Twin

No where did that middle class white and discrimanated come from, nismo.
I was quoting a song by Ben Folds Five... but it looks as tho no one got it
Old 10-04-2006, 07:12 AM
No Club Love

Oh all, right. i was going to say mormons can't hate. But guess not, and don't hate me either.
Old 10-04-2006, 07:26 AM
The Good Twin

Oh all, right. i was going to say mormons can't hate. But guess not, and don't hate me either.
I'd say YOU'RE turning EMO now w/ all this "don't hate me" haha!