ZDriver.com

ZDriver.com (https://www.zdriver.com/forums/)
-   The Lounge (Off Topic) (https://www.zdriver.com/forums/lounge-off-topic-219/)
-   -   How do you shut up a Honda ricer?!?!? (https://www.zdriver.com/forums/lounge-off-topic-219/how-do-you-shut-up-honda-ricer-33610/)

SleepyJ 10-02-2011 10:17 AM

How do you shut up a Honda ricer?!?!?

So what do you do when u know a Douchebag who thinks his RSX with a cold air is "Fast"? Even after he gets DESTROYED race after race after race, he still claims it was a fluke, has an excuse, and continues to insult everyone else's ride! Is this all Honda "tuners" (using that word VERY loosely), or just the fast and furious wannabe early 90s leftovers? Lol... these a rhetorical questions i guess... just venting my hatred towards 90% of the honda world!

Murph Z32 10-02-2011 11:02 AM

Follow them back to their trailer and make a tornado.

NismoPick 10-02-2011 12:03 PM

Maybe he posted the same thing about you on a Honda forum. :paranoid:

That's why we invented forums right? To call everyone douchebags...

WanganDevilZ 10-02-2011 12:50 PM

Originally Posted by SleepyJ (Post 301430)
So what do you do when u know a Douchebag who thinks his RSX with a cold air is "Fast"? Even after he gets DESTROYED race after race after race, he still claims it was a fluke, has an excuse, and continues to insult everyone else's ride! Is this all Honda "tuners" (using that word VERY loosely), or just the fast and furious wannabe early 90s leftovers? Lol... these a rhetorical questions i guess... just venting my hatred towards 90% of the honda world!

Continue to prove him wrong and beat him?

If you won (I have no doubt, my brother has an 06' Type S, it only has about 240hp, no mods), and you continue to win, and win in front of everybody, proving that there are no flukes, the only person you have to worry about is yourself. He's just jelly.

http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__...8a/Problem.png

SleepyJ 10-02-2011 02:12 PM

Originally Posted by NismoPick (Post 301434)

He probably did! While I know for a fact there are respectable people who drive hondas, I have a buddy with a DISGUSTING fast NSX, they aren't the majority! Hopefully a honda moderator who knows a lil something about z32TTs will confirm that he is a douchebag on that forum as well! LOL!! I just like a lil friendly ribbing between the brands!

flightforlife07 10-02-2011 05:23 PM

Originally Posted by NismoPick (Post 301434)

Except his post went a little something like... Ya so today I smoked this fag and all he could do was talk shut about how it was a a scam... I went to school with a bunch of Honda homos... Know exactly how they are

hoov100 10-02-2011 07:05 PM

Learn to drift, get him on a starting line with about 10 feet of pavement on either side of the car and proceed to do two complete drifts around him before the race, then whoop his ass in the race.

Pissing off the people who go around talking shit without a clue also works at shutting them up, As does calling them on their bullshit. If you do any of these, make sure it's in front of a group of people that will back you up if he wants to fight, as if an entire group of people tell him off, chances are you will never really hear from him again...

You could also show up with the signed title to your car and tell him to put up or shut up.

snwbrderphat540 10-02-2011 11:00 PM

I have a honda, it's pretty quick...

hoov100 10-03-2011 01:35 AM

Originally Posted by snwbrderphat540 (Post 301455)
I have a honda, it's pretty quick...

Quick and fast are two different things...

SleepyJ 10-03-2011 05:49 AM

LOL! I have seen the occasional NSX, S2000, Integra, or Si that isn't a total crap basket!! there are as i said some fast hondas! They are NOT the norm!!!!

snwbrderphat540 10-03-2011 10:43 AM

have you ever seen an s2000 or nsx a crap basket? I understand if you aren't a fan but a bit harsh judgment and word usage... Sounds like someone is a bit butt hurt and overly bias.

Bleach 10-03-2011 12:39 PM

My non-turbo 2+2 280ZX with an auto is pretty fast... not like some crap basket S20,000

WanganDevilZ 10-03-2011 01:23 PM

Originally Posted by SleepyJ (Post 301459)
LOL! I have seen the occasional NSX, S2000, Integra, or Si that isn't a total crap basket!! there are as i said some fast hondas! They are NOT the norm!!!!

The RSX IS an Integra...

I'm pretty sure you won't find any off the factory floor Honda (Especially with Cold Air) that is going to be faster than your TT

If you can look at numbers and prove him wrong, I don't exactly see your point to come here and make him out to be some kind of d-bag when you should know that you're already beating him fair and square...

SleepyJ 10-03-2011 02:03 PM

LOL... well considering i said NSX not RSX, and i already know its fair game! Thank you for your input anyway! Unless you are referring to the first oct that u didn't quote.. In which case yes THAT is an RSX! My point is that his car is craptastic! This is just a post about a comical asshat that i ran across! Its a just for fun thread of off topic shit-talk and entertainment! (hence why its in the off topic section) glad most of you are chiming in and sharing a laugh~! And because of another thread i just read... :) LOL

Grimm_Rez_X 11-27-2011 08:11 PM

remind him that he drives a honda nuff said

TkPrez 03-04-2012 02:45 AM

Ill just smoke him again .lol.

the_journeyman 03-07-2012 08:29 AM

I don't have to say anything, the growl from the triples drowns him out.

JM