ZDriver.com

ZDriver.com (https://www.zdriver.com/forums/)
-   The Lounge (Off Topic) (https://www.zdriver.com/forums/lounge-off-topic-219/)
-   -   Help me get an autographed Linkin Park guitar... (https://www.zdriver.com/forums/lounge-off-topic-219/help-me-get-autographed-linkin-park-guitar-22418/)

ZLover4Life 04-06-2007 02:02 PM

Help me get an autographed Linkin Park guitar...

Click the "Minutes to Midnight" link in my signature... (it'll send you to LinkinPark.com, but it'll give me referral points towards the guitar). Click as many times as you want... and if you don't want to, then thanks for nothing, ass. j/p. Makes no difference to me - I don't expect to win considering there are some really rediculous people who spam the hell out of everywhere just to get points, but it'd be nice.

And check out "What I've Done" on the link... it's the intro to the website and the video is also on the page if you enter the site.

b300z 04-06-2007 04:02 PM

clicked. gl

btw, you figure out anything yet on those heads?

ZLover4Life 04-06-2007 05:09 PM

No, I couldn't find anything. If I still had both my extra heads, I would've compared lengths on them... but I think one of the heads is supposed to be longer so that they line up evenly for the timing belt (since the cylinders are slightly staggered, once head would have to be longer to compensate). Could you tell me if the passenger's side or driver's side head was the longer one? (I can't tell from the pic you sent me.)

z-hag 04-06-2007 05:27 PM

:064: :075: didja feel it?????HUH. HUH. HUH.....DIDJA FEELIT?????oops.....:icon_kidra:good luck--hope i made a difference.....

ZLover4Life 04-06-2007 06:04 PM

Oh I feel it... thanks!

bardabe 04-06-2007 08:29 PM

clickiddy clicked click

b300z 04-06-2007 09:03 PM

Originally Posted by ZLover4Life
No, I couldn't find anything. If I still had both my extra heads, I would've compared lengths on them... but I think one of the heads is supposed to be longer so that they line up evenly for the timing belt (since the cylinders are slightly staggered, once head would have to be longer to compensate). Could you tell me if the passenger's side or driver's side head was the longer one? (I can't tell from the pic you sent me.)

IIRC, the left one was the longer one(L 40p-1L). thers a post on tt.net about a guy having both 2Ls, and i have also seen BOOZT'D post a picture of a 1L. but other than that, i havent found anything else that tells a difference, or links them at all.

turboboost 04-07-2007 08:43 PM

I clicked lots!

WildmaN 04-07-2007 08:55 PM

I clicked for you, cool video, lots of stuff going on.:048:

ZLover4Life 04-07-2007 10:33 PM

Thanks everyone!

snwbrderphat540 04-08-2007 12:30 AM

clicked, im surprised they have a new album havent heard much from them in a long while, im realy excited this year alot of bands are releasing new albums and such, it rocks. so randy you play in a band? play for fun? or just a huge linkin park fan?

ZLover4Life 04-08-2007 03:39 AM

Huge LP fan (my first tattoo was "LP" by my right shoulder blade - they helped me get through some real tough times)... and I used to play guitar, but that was before Linkin Park made it (had I still owned a guitar in 2001 when I heard them for the first time, I would've never quit).

And it's been 4 years since Meteora... but considering every review of Minutes to Midnight thus far has called it "Linkin Park's best and most important work to date" and has said that it's epic, I think it will have been worth the wait. My only concern is that Mike isn't as big of a vocal part on this album (he let Chester step forward as the lead and only did a few tracks in addition to playing instruments and helping with the chorus on most tracks) - he was what mostly attracted me to LP (One Step Closer was good... but In The End sealed the deal for me).

y2daniel1981 04-08-2007 06:53 AM

alright, i gave you some points ;)

ZLover4Life 04-08-2007 05:17 PM

Thanks everyone... so far I'm number 74 of something like 2500!