ZDriver.com

ZDriver.com (https://www.zdriver.com/forums/)
-   The Lounge (Off Topic) (https://www.zdriver.com/forums/lounge-off-topic-219/)
-   -   gramer iz g00d?# (https://www.zdriver.com/forums/lounge-off-topic-219/gramer-iz-g00d-33356/)

z_man365 08-26-2011 04:34 PM

gramer iz g00d?#

check your fuseable link i had the same problem with mine they r located in front of the battery and u can bypass it with a good piece if wire and two female spades

AZ-ZBum 08-26-2011 07:15 PM

Originally Posted by z_man365 (Post 299832)
check your fuseable link i had the same problem with mine they r located in front of the battery and u can bypass it with a good piece if wire and two female spades

Why would anyone want to take the advice of someone who can't spell out second grade words like "YOU" and "ARE" and doesn't understand punctuation?

z_man365 08-27-2011 11:16 AM

why does it matter what way it is spelled as long as the car gets fixed you get off on correcting people don"t you

NismoPick 08-27-2011 12:52 PM

Originally Posted by z_man365 (Post 299853)
why does it matter what way it is spelled as long as the car gets fixed

You can argue that all day long, but I'm sure you DO know that proper grammar and spelling are important.

ifeveryonespelldnusedgrammerlikdisitwoodbhard2unde rrstandright.

This isn't English class, but improper spelling and a complete lack of periods [.] and question marks [?] will obviously leave people guessing on what you are trying to say.

z_man365 08-27-2011 01:16 PM

yeah but everything had spaces the only thing wring was r and u :armata_PDT_35:

AZ-ZBum 08-27-2011 02:21 PM

Originally Posted by z_man365 (Post 299860)
yeah but everything had spaces the only thing wring was r and u :armata_PDT_35:

And the lack of punctuation. If you can't form complete thoughts or type with some basic understanding of the English language, you look like an idiot. Do you take advice from stupid people?

z_man365 08-27-2011 07:14 PM

dude you seriously have no life do you? why not take the time you take in harrassing me and actually help someone.

z_man365 08-27-2011 07:16 PM

well you haven't given any advice just stupid comments. so who looks like an idiot now.

NismoPick 08-27-2011 07:33 PM

Moved poasts to new thread...

Originally Posted by z_man365 (Post 299887)
so who looks like an idiot now.

Nice statement that was supposed to be a question, but you were too lazy to actually add a question mark [?].

:D

evandubya 08-27-2011 07:58 PM

When someone has to take 20 minutes to figure out what you're trying to say, they are going to get mad and you're going to get no advice, or bad advice.

AZ-ZBum 08-28-2011 08:36 AM

Originally Posted by z_man365 (Post 299886)
dude you seriously have no life do you? why not take the time you take in harrassing me and actually help someone.

I have helped a number of people since making that post. They could all type with decent grammar. They used punctuation and capital letters. Their posts were clear and intelligent. Because their posts were clear, I was easily able to determine what they were asking and was able to provide a clear and complete solution to their problem.

Originally Posted by z_man365 (Post 299887)
well you haven't given any advice just stupid comments. so who looks like an idiot now.

Only to you princess. Everyone else thinks you're still dumb. :D

Originally Posted by evandubya (Post 299890)
When someone has to take 20 minutes to figure out what you're trying to say, they are going to get mad and you're going to get no advice, or bad advice.

Bah. I don't get mad. I laugh. I think it's quite amusing to make the posts I make. I know a few other people get a kick out of it as well. But I can see how someone in his position wouldn't find it the least bit funny.

Originally Posted by NismoPick (Post 299888)
Moved poasts to new thread...

Damnit! Now I have to subscribe to this thread so I don't miss anything. :( I never venture outside of the z31 section. :icon_pidu:

:022:

Six_Shooter 08-28-2011 10:05 AM

Originally Posted by AZ-ZBum (Post 299864)
And the lack of punctuation. If you can't form complete thoughts or type with some basic understanding of the English language, you look like an idiot. Do you take advice from stupid people?

http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.co...2875392137.gif

I know my spelling and grammar are not always perfect, but I try. I respect people more when they at least try and get it wrong than are lazy and don't care.

NismoPick 08-28-2011 12:25 PM

Joking aside, we're actually pretty lax on this forum. If you misspell or don't use punctuation on HBZ (and most other internet forums), you will likely be banned before your second post. :D

AZ-ZBum 08-28-2011 01:20 PM

Originally Posted by Six_Shooter (Post 299910)
I know my spelling and grammar are not always perfect, but I try. I respect people more when they at least try and get it wrong than are lazy and on't care.

Bingo! No one is perfect. It would be careless to expect perfection. But not using punctuation or spelling "U" and "R" instead of the words is plain lazy. This isn't an AOL chatroom and you don't pay by the letter or have space limitations.

tnkrstoyco 08-29-2011 06:45 AM

1 Attachment(s)
"YOU'RE" means "you are". "YOUR" is possessive, as in , "Your school must have sucked".

On 300zxclub we would give a warning for text speak and gibberish rambling. If not corrected or the person continues to use gibberish and text they would then receive an infraction, enough infractions and that person would be auto banned by the system. Length of ban depends on number of points from the infractions.

https://www.zdriver.com/forums/attac...1&d=1314625311