ZDriver.com

ZDriver.com (https://www.zdriver.com/forums/)
-   The Lounge (Off Topic) (https://www.zdriver.com/forums/lounge-off-topic-219/)
-   -   Gimme a break (https://www.zdriver.com/forums/lounge-off-topic-219/gimme-break-24428/)

thetremendousti 12-09-2007 10:05 PM

Gimme a break

i'm looking for a way to make the hatchback more comfortable, like maybe switching my foam part for perhaps some custom shaped memory foam? what do you think?

snwbrderphat540 12-09-2007 10:23 PM

are you living in your Z or something ?? lol, and you cant comfortably fit in the Z hatch. unless your a midget, er... little person.

tonsoffun300zx 12-09-2007 10:32 PM

i fit kinda well it's not that small and i was thinking about doing the same for when me and my girl decide to go out

thetremendousti 12-09-2007 11:03 PM

yeah i didnt' want to say that but it was quite uncomfortable last time especially since i still have those little compartment handles still on and laying on those were just about as comfortable as licking icicles

snwbrderphat540 12-10-2007 12:23 AM

icicle are delicious! and you guys... come on, the girls are really ok with that? like in my Z32 i did it once, just so i could, but routinley is kinda like, sad from her and my point of view. what i did though was just had her in the pas. seat reclined it some and scooted it all the way back and i just did her from there. she was comfy in a luxurious Z32 seat i was on the floor and it worked quite well... by on the floor i mean on my knees lol.

hoov100 12-10-2007 12:29 AM

z32 2+2 back seats folded down, front seats all the way forward and fold the front seats forward.

NismoPick 12-10-2007 11:18 AM

If you want to chill in the back of your ride with comfort, buy a truck and put a matress in back.

tonsoffun300zx 12-10-2007 11:34 AM

i was talking about looking at the stars with my girl we like to do that sometimes and it's better in the hatch then on the hood

tonsoffun300zx 12-10-2007 11:34 AM

i was talking about looking at the stars with my girl we like to do that sometimes and it's better in the hatch then on the hood

Bleach 12-10-2007 01:16 PM

oh! look at the stars... right.

well, my Pulsar has a back seat but I still do it up front.... :D

I mean, look at the stars. That's what I'm takin aboot
and in the 350Z there is no hope in getting a person back there. Well, not 2 people. I have had a woman in the back of my 350Z. :D lol

Heat Rave R 12-10-2007 11:57 PM

I once tried getting on with my ex in the trunk area. We had to leave the hatch up, and it would've worked if a stupid security truck didn't come by to investigate. ^^;;

NismoPick 12-11-2007 11:40 AM

Originally Posted by Heat Rave R
I once tried getting on with my ex in the trunk area. We had to leave the hatch up, and it wouldn't worked if a stupid security truck didn't come by to investigate. ^^;;

Your car would indeed be a good "love" car. :D It's all techno'd out and clean!

Heat Rave R 12-11-2007 11:35 PM

Originally Posted by NismoPick
Your car would indeed be a good "love" car. :D It's all techno'd out and clean!

Haha, maybe, but I ended up getting a real hatchback (Mazda3) for a daily driver. Lol, when I went to dealers, I'd open up the hatch, measure the height of my gf (at the time) with my arms, and then gauge the length of the hatch area with the rear seats folded down. :109:

The perfect car for getting busy in, short of a minivan, is the Honda Element. It's seats are designed to fold into a bed, and it has plenty of cabin height. Haha, if I got one of those, I'd trick out the interior like the old shaggin' wagon vans of the 70's. ^_~

z-hag 12-13-2007 08:52 PM

hay, iffn youz guyZ want a good make out car, i have just the trick----comes with a bed, stove, oven, fridge, 4wd, lift, table and bench seats------oh, did i mention the bed?????? is the best bed i have owned up to now........and is portable--------http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l2...4622190213.jpg-