The Lounge (Off Topic) Talk about daily events, or other items not really related to the ZCars in any way.

entrapment vs criminalization......

Search this Thread

Old 01-02-2008, 09:08 AM
Queen of Yachts

Location: warmspott, trollville.......somewhere sailing the seas--fla, virgin islands...wherever....warm water....LOL
entrapment vs criminalization......

we aint livin in da same country we was borned in, boyzzzzz......

http://abcnews.go.com/TheLaw/Story?i...717&page=1
Old 01-02-2008, 09:20 AM
The Evil Twin

total BS

NY sucks. Those cops need to seek out criminals instead of wasting their time with that garbage just to generate revinue.
Old 01-02-2008, 10:45 AM
More Than Meets The Eye

I got one thing to say about that..... Gay... Oh and I think the cops were getting off on it too.
Old 01-02-2008, 11:38 AM
eff good grammar

thats messed up, whats wrong with this country any more. its all about the little crap any more.

theres a serious meth issue where i live and the TV stations do more about it than the police do
Old 01-02-2008, 11:49 AM
Mr. Fancy Connectors

Originally Posted by Niku-Sama
thats messed up, whats wrong with this country any more. its all about the little crap any more.

theres a serious meth issue where i live and the TV stations do more about it than the police do

HAHA I saw meth problem and assumed you where in Idaho. We are the meth capitol of the North West. I hate it here. We get the same kinda B.S. here too.

"Larry Craig and Meth what a great state."
Old 01-02-2008, 04:10 PM
Über User

if i had to live in idaho id prolly do meth to lol
Old 01-02-2008, 10:56 PM
eff good grammar

there were some numbers tossed arround a few years back that 85% of all meth in the country was brought through for refining or produced here, and that every 3rd house in 5 had at one time been a meth lab.

in some neighborhoods i could belive that but the first one, more like 80%.
seriously, tweakers walking the street, tweakers DRIVING killing other people, a whole bunch of **** hole houses that you cant belive any one lives in. its just stupid

the housing market is taking a huge crash (more so than the rest of the country) here so i plan to see more **** holes in the future.

our local economy is so screwed up its un belivable, my mother is getting very close to having to close her business down and it kinda pisses me off
Old 01-03-2008, 07:31 AM

If you think the economy in Medford is bad, you should see what Klamath County is like lol. I would just guess the unemployment rate over here is probably twice as high as it is just over the hill in Medford.
Old 01-03-2008, 08:56 AM
Queen of Yachts

Location: warmspott, trollville.......somewhere sailing the seas--fla, virgin islands...wherever....warm water....LOL
if you read really carefully, you will find the naked cop female is in OHIO, guyzzzz............we already knew about ny and the other places......but OHIO???????
Old 01-03-2008, 09:51 AM

Sooo... Topless sunbathing is legal in Columbus, Ohio?
Old 01-03-2008, 01:20 PM
The Evil Twin

strange, huh. Topless is ok but anything else is illegal. Really it should all be illegal.
Arrest the topless woman!