The Lounge (Off Topic) Talk about daily events, or other items not really related to the ZCars in any way.

Crank This Real Loud !!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-2008, 09:02 PM

Crank This Real Loud !!!!!

Just a little jam I put together. Im playin all instruments as usual. Enjoy

http://www.soundclick.com/util/getpl...d=6190990&q=hi
Old 01-27-2008, 09:47 PM
Über User

i know the led zepplin song i want to suggest now. lol. babe im gonna leave you
Old 01-27-2008, 11:08 PM
More Than Meets The Eye

Originally Posted by snwbrderphat540
Hey ironic man....I can play that on guitar. Of course I don't have a video camera.
Old 01-28-2008, 07:45 AM
Über User

yeah it was either that song or ramble.
Old 01-28-2008, 09:21 AM

Will Do !!! The vocals may stink though.
Old 01-28-2008, 09:30 AM
Über User

well duh! if you could sing like robert plant you'd prolly be rediculously famous. man that band was something else.
Old 01-28-2008, 10:36 AM
More Than Meets The Eye

well duh! if you could sing like robert plant you'd prolly be rediculously famous. man that band was something else.
Not necessarily, I have been told quite a few times. That I sound like Robert Plant, with my vocals. Of course I have heard I sound like a lot of different vocalists. I am not one to brag, but I will give you a list. Of what I have been told.

Geddy Lee..of Rush
Robert Plant.. Led Zeppelin
Ozzy... You know who that is
Bruce Dickinson.. Iron Maiden
Dave Mustaine... Megadeth
Jon Arch..Fates Warning (this one I could hear when I play it back from recording) Nobody has this rare, and talented band at karoake)
Geoff Tate...Queensryche
Rob Halford...Judas Priest
etc....

The reason mainly why I have been told this. Is because every singer's voice, is influenced by usually a mixture of different vocalists. It would also apply to other instruments also. So basically you can hear my influence in my singing. From different artists.

Anyway yes...Led Zeppelin was one of a kind. And a huge influence in my music. Along with others. But they did pave the way for metal and rock. Get the Led out. he he
Old 01-28-2008, 10:38 AM
More Than Meets The Eye

Originally Posted by BushM4
Just a little jam I put together. Im playin all instruments as usual. Enjoy

http://www.soundclick.com/util/getpl...d=6190990&q=hi
Good stuff man, major talent there. Too bad you can't sing as great as you can play. I wish I could throw some vocals on your tracks. I am not saying I am professional. But I have been in a couple of bands in the past. Keep 'em coming man. It is a treat to hear your talent.
Old 01-28-2008, 01:38 PM
Über User

i lol'd at judas priest. haha. i looked up led today cause they performed last year, damn they got old. it was really almost sad because ive seen vid's of them in concert in 73 i think. i was soooo shocked. i was like, aerosmith has barely aged, lol, what up with these guys.....

then:

now:
Old 01-28-2008, 02:11 PM
Political n00b crusher

Thats Led Zeppelin??? When did Lance Henrikson take over on bass?
Old 01-28-2008, 02:41 PM
Über User

thats john paul jones taint it? original bass/keyboard fella. bonoham died in 1980 so new drumer obviously.
Old 01-28-2008, 03:24 PM

Originally Posted by WildmaN
Good stuff man, major talent there. Too bad you can't sing as great as you can play. I wish I could throw some vocals on your tracks. I am not saying I am professional. But I have been in a couple of bands in the past. Keep 'em coming man. It is a treat to hear your talent.
Love to have you do some vocals. You have a friend with recording equipment ?
Old 01-28-2008, 04:14 PM
More Than Meets The Eye

Love to have you do some vocals. You have a friend with recording equipment ?
Thanks man. But no I sure don't. Although I met somebody at the bar. That had a studio and such. All because I bring my axe to karoake. I get noticed. I think I am practically the only one that does. Anyway only thing I have is..a tape recorder. It is nice, and I use it to record messing around on my axe.
Old 01-28-2008, 04:58 PM
Political n00b crusher

thats john paul jones taint it? original bass/keyboard fella. bonoham died in 1980 so new drumer obviously.

I guess thats John Paul Jones......but he sure looks like actor Lance Henrikson at first glance
Old 01-28-2008, 07:07 PM

Originally Posted by WildmaN
Thanks man. But no I sure don't. Although I met somebody at the bar. That had a studio and such. All because I bring my axe to karoake. I get noticed. I think I am practically the only one that does. Anyway only thing I have is..a tape recorder. It is nice, and I use it to record messing around on my axe.
Load up the tune "Babe Im gonna leave ya", monitor with headphones and record yourself singing to your pc via your soundcard mic input. Download a program called Audacity. Its free, do a google search. Its a descent little recording program. Nothing fancy but it will suffice. Once you have it recorded save it as a wave and post it to a file hosting site. I can do the rest. Will be alot of fun. I have plenty of gear to beef up the vocals if need be.
Old 01-28-2008, 07:24 PM
More Than Meets The Eye

Load up the tune "Babe Im gonna leave ya", monitor with headphones and record yourself singing to your pc via your soundcard mic input. Download a program called Audacity. Its free, do a google search. Its a descent little recording program. Nothing fancy but it will suffice. Once you have it recorded save it as a wave and post it to a file hosting site. I can do the rest. Will be alot of fun. I have plenty of gear to beef up the vocals if need be.
I will have to look into it. When I have a microphone to plug into my computer. And I am new to this sort of stuff. I meant I use a little Sony tape recorder. And it only plays on one side of the stereo. It is okay, for what I wanted it for. I would record my playing. And then play it on my tape player in my Z. To show my friends, what I have been doing. But now that I run an i-pod in my car. The recorder is kind of rendered useless now. I am used to singing in a regular mike, when I go out. I will check out the program though. And see what it pertains. Thanks for the info.
Old 01-28-2008, 08:01 PM
Über User

DO IT!!!! if you got a voice even half way sounding close to plant send him vocals (listen to it before you send it lol make sure it came out good) mix with his music. id be VERY interest to see that turn out.