ZDriver.com

ZDriver.com (https://www.zdriver.com/forums/)
-   The Lounge (Off Topic) (https://www.zdriver.com/forums/lounge-off-topic-219/)
-   -   Court (https://www.zdriver.com/forums/lounge-off-topic-219/court-22144/)

flightforlife07 03-13-2007 09:33 AM

Court

Just so everyone knows traffic court sux balls!!!! my 75 in a 55 ticket from november last year cost $170 which sux because now i can't get my exhaust done and i don't get to go to traffic school!!! On the plus side i'm getting a windshield as soon as i weld up the holes around my windshield!!!

NismoPick 03-13-2007 09:43 AM

hehe... traffic court rocks! Welcome to the club. :D

RodMoyes 03-13-2007 10:10 AM

Originally Posted by flightforlife07
J On the plus side i'm getting a windshield as soon as i weld up the holes around my windshield!!!

Make sure you call Safelite for your windshield! :)

Rod.

Carl's Z 03-13-2007 06:31 PM

Originally Posted by flightforlife07
My 75 in a 55 ticket from november last year cost $170 which sux because now i can't get my exhaust done and i don't get to go to traffic school!!!

http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s...ilofElrond.jpg

BTW, traffic school probably would've been over $100 anyways. Trust me on that one. LOL :)

hoov100 03-13-2007 08:54 PM

http://www.fastfuneasy.com/

20 and ive done it twice!

z-hag 03-14-2007 07:23 PM

i have been to more traffic schools and advanced traffic schools than it would take to gewt an advanced degree in traffic school-----no fewer than 72 traffic schools.........:037:

Hella Beast Z 03-14-2007 07:26 PM

oh man i hda to do cort cause i got nailed doing like 100 in a 35 onw night racing this dude in a bimmer. but i kickd the bimmers azz so it was worth th e $500 tiket

SpeciallySpiked 03-14-2007 08:48 PM

Originally Posted by Hella Beast Z
oh man i hda to do cort cause i got nailed doing like 100 in a 35 onw night racing this dude in a bimmer. but i kickd the bimmers azz so it was worth th e $500 tiket

sweet dude
i love shelling out $500 for a win

it's probably the best feeling...next to being raped in the ass

dumbass

Carl's Z 03-14-2007 09:31 PM

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:037:

z-hag 03-14-2007 09:48 PM

hay--i yam OOOLLLDDD-:unibrow: --i only sped thru OC because i could and because i made 90k/year doing er nursing.........do not brag on doing stoopit things bercauser i see the results when the kid in the crosswalk that you do not see until.........there is no point to speeding unless you are in an appropriate place for speeding-----like on the freeway out in the boonies on the way to.............with not a cop nor car in sight..:paranoid: ...NOT in 35 mph zones or school zones or residential areas.......etc......

flightforlife07 03-14-2007 10:50 PM

SO i talked to the rep from the tech school i'm now attending in September and he said to do the special training program i have to get a hold of the judge and make a plea to get driving school because if I don't have a clean driving record it makes it harder to place me!!! Sux balls huh?

Bleach 03-15-2007 08:50 AM

Originally Posted by Hella Beast Z

at least that BMW knows your Z is Hella Beast, huh? way to stick it to him :048:

malikot 03-15-2007 10:11 AM

100 in a 35 zone? Isn't that reckless driving+speeding? If you were racing, wouldn't that also be exhibition of speed too? Sounds like it would cost more than $500. I was lucky enough not to get myself or anyone else killed doing stupid stuff like that when I was younger. Hope you learned something.

And hey, out of curiousity, just what makes this Z "Hella Beast?"

Edit: Good Lord, I just found the "hydrogen" thread. . . Are you for real?

z-hag 03-15-2007 10:29 PM

hay--where is quartz hill????? i know orange county, laguna hills--has a 12 hour drvers school for reopeat offenders--is the best traffc school i have ever been to--a fun one. they are usually boring with the warning not to sleep--failure.....oops.....but there are not too many of those. if you arwe a traffic school virgin--DO THE SCHOOL--clears yer record of the complaint against you--keeps the insurance lower, and keepsd yer record clean, unless, l;ike me, you really love putting the hammer down------just remember the places that have po-lice running rampant --- there are good and bad places for speeding--i usally choose the bad...........hence all my tickies. i gotta be good for 3 years.........ouch..........

D_Zed 03-15-2007 10:32 PM

puhhh if you doing 100 in a 35 you might as well keep going, insteed of waiting for a cop to catch up to you, like my dumb friends have done more then once. I mean hey if you can get away = no ticket right.

Just make sure you get away within 10 minutes so the ghetto birds dont catch ya in their eye, then you pretty much screwed unless you have a really fast car lol.

z-hag 03-15-2007 11:45 PM

and on the 8th day, god had po-lice invent the motorola, just in case any of the young'uns wanted to have fun.......

werent the words of lack of wisdom from the same guy who wants to hydrogenate his Z???????...

malikot 03-16-2007 08:50 AM

Indeed they were. I'm still waiting to find out what he's got under the hood.

hoov100 03-16-2007 09:27 AM

its kinda funny, my freind passed through black and white doing over 150 on a death rocket and he actually stopped, now he spent two days in jail and they impounded his bike and have suspended his license and he has court tomorow...

flightforlife07 03-16-2007 09:38 AM

Originally Posted by z-hag
hay--where is quartz hill????? i know orange county, laguna hills--has a 12 hour drvers school for reopeat offenders--is the best traffc school i have ever been to--a fun one. they are usually boring with the warning not to sleep--failure.....oops.....but there are not too many of those. if you arwe a traffic school virgin--DO THE SCHOOL--clears yer record of the complaint against you--keeps the insurance lower, and keepsd yer record clean, unless, l;ike me, you really love putting the hammer down------just remember the places that have po-lice running rampant --- there are good and bad places for speeding--i usally choose the bad...........hence all my tickies. i gotta be good for 3 years.........ouch..........

Quartz Hill is in la county around lancaster/ palmdale area. I jsut gotta get a hodlf of the judge and see if I can get traffic school so i can clear my record to get into this school and stuff you know.