ZDriver.com

ZDriver.com (https://www.zdriver.com/forums/)
-   The Lounge (Off Topic) (https://www.zdriver.com/forums/lounge-off-topic-219/)
-   -   city is giving me my 3 day notice.. (https://www.zdriver.com/forums/lounge-off-topic-219/city-giving-me-my-3-day-notice-19198/)

hoov100 07-10-2006 05:47 PM

city is giving me my 3 day notice..

3 day notice to remove my perfectly running, registerd, driving 81 280zx, can you believe it? i let it sit for a couple weeks while im out driving my other cars, propably my bitchy neighor, she hasnt stopped complaining about my cars/garage since the day i moved in.. not my fault you can hear my grinder and sawsall at 2 in the morning, they gave me crap about my willys, then they gave me crap about parking my freinds camaro in front of my house, then they gave me crap when i drove the fairlady with the flat blue paint job, now they give me crap about a perfectly running, beutifull looking 280zx...sheesh the nerve of some people, if it whernt for the head studs i would drive her down to city hall and complain to the city.......now time to go to the junkyard find the biggest POS i can find and dump it on her lawn......

nismo619 07-10-2006 08:36 PM

hmmm... sounds like attorney time.. faluse reports can get u a little bit of money in a law suit.. and it smellz like a pretty big law suit.. get a attorney ..

Darrel 07-10-2006 10:18 PM

drivable, up to date plates, sounds like harrassment.

hoov100 07-10-2006 10:23 PM

eh, the car sold on ebay last week, so im just gonna try and piss my neighor off until the buyer picks it up.

Bleach 07-11-2006 10:02 AM

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v...0/evilemot.gif

NismoPick 07-11-2006 10:09 AM

Your neighbor prolly has a thread just like this on some sewing or cooking forum....

"My damn neighbor won't move that old car! He thinks he owns the neighborhood! He's one of those "Z car" people."

:111:

hoov100 07-11-2006 12:18 PM

lol, i was thinking of buying one of those old rusted out junkyard specials and dumping it on her lawn at 2 in the morning.......along with a hundred pounds of salt.

Bleach 07-11-2006 12:51 PM

look in craigslist. you'll find a free car with no title eventually. nab it and dump it. :D muahaha!

nismo619 07-11-2006 04:24 PM

nab it nab it dump it dump it.. salt ? nah use BLEACH to ruin there green lawn :-)

skittle 07-11-2006 04:51 PM

you don't want to use bleech because if they find out it was you then they can get you for vandalism of property. Salt and suger are the best you can do put the salt in the car with hot water and sugar on the ground to attract ants and other insects.

CraigS 07-11-2006 05:17 PM

AAAANNDD dumping an entire car isnt vandalism?

Just do what anyone else would, get one of your good friends to go out in his car at 12 at night and do a long smokey burnout till they come outside, you wouldnt belive howmany people get pissed off over that!

hoov100 07-11-2006 08:10 PM

Originally Posted by CraigS
AAAANNDD dumping an entire car isnt vandalism?

Just do what anyone else would, get one of your good friends to go out in his car at 12 at night and do a long smokey burnout till they come outside, you wouldnt belive howmany people get pissed off over that!

we already did that....ever do a standing burnout in a z for 20 minutes?

snwbrderphat540 07-11-2006 10:23 PM

hope you had no emotional attatchment to those tires then, cause they are gone and never coming back

hoov100 07-11-2006 11:51 PM

lol, $10 specials, anyone cought onto to what happens when salt goes on a plant yet?

skittle 07-11-2006 11:56 PM

ohhh yeah kills it fast

and no dumping a car is not vandalism its just littering as long as it does not damage anything

entropy31 07-12-2006 12:40 AM

not only will the salt kill the plant, it can also mess up the soil so nothing grows there again.

z-hag 07-12-2006 07:24 AM

i am glad i do not have any yard--but i cannot figure out why someone would bitch about a perfectly good Z when they act out as well--a good lawyer should be first choice!

hoov100 07-12-2006 11:00 AM

well, theres four z's and a jeep blocking it in, so it aint going anywhere.

snwbrderphat540 07-12-2006 12:14 PM

while your at it build a cement barrier so nothing can enter or leave. make a moat and a draw bridge, and hire armed gaurds. if that can stop them nothing can. plus with that cement wall they cant see what you have so they cant bitch about it, next thign you'll no they will be like, i hate those neighbors i can never tell what they are doing any more.

hoov100 07-12-2006 05:53 PM

Originally Posted by snwbrderphat540
while your at it build a cement barrier so nothing can enter or leave. make a moat and a draw bridge, and hire armed gaurds. if that can stop them nothing can. plus with that cement wall they cant see what you have so they cant bitch about it, next thign you'll no they will be like, i hate those neighbors i can never tell what they are doing any more.

thats a good idea:unibrow:

skittle 07-12-2006 06:03 PM

If you do the moat you have to put alligators in it to eat the neighbors cats... and with any luck the neighbors as well. So you live in a housing comunity with a home owners association??

hoov100 07-12-2006 11:07 PM

Originally Posted by skittle
If you do the moat you have to put alligators in it to eat the neighbors cats... and with any luck the neighbors as well. So you live in a housing comunity with a home owners association??

hell no! think the HOA would let me run a little machine shop from my garage???:armata_PDT_03:

z-hag 07-13-2006 07:52 AM

Originally Posted by snwbrderphat540

i know some boys who ENJOY underwater demolition-hehehe--and others who just like to blow things up...........:armata_PDT_41:

EatmyDust 07-16-2006 12:39 PM

well we use lime and salt mixed together, causing the grass not to grow back for a year unless it gets tilled up and cultivated. you can take a stick and write stuff in the lawn with it and the grass will die leaving a mesage in the lawn.

hoov100 07-16-2006 02:07 PM

Originally Posted by EatmyDust
well we use lime and salt mixed together, causing the grass not to grow back for a year unless it gets tilled up and cultivated. you can take a stick and write
stuff in the lawn with it and the grass will die leaving a mesage in the lawn.

im saving that info......