ZDriver.com

ZDriver.com (https://www.zdriver.com/forums/)
-   The Lounge (Off Topic) (https://www.zdriver.com/forums/lounge-off-topic-219/)
-   -   Carbon Monoxide... (https://www.zdriver.com/forums/lounge-off-topic-219/carbon-monoxide-22216/)

Carl's Z 03-19-2007 05:25 PM

Carbon Monoxide...

Painless????

snwbrderphat540 03-19-2007 05:32 PM

umm.... i dont get it.

z-hag 03-19-2007 05:38 PM

--painless???? not sure. gives me a headache and sick stomach before it gets too bad......

SportBikeMike 03-19-2007 05:48 PM

Why Carl, what happened?

hoov100 03-19-2007 08:05 PM

suicide??

Carl's Z 03-19-2007 09:15 PM

Between soon to be ex wife and a GF that seems to think it's funny to **** with me sometimes, I'm just not sure where I start and/or begin. If that doesn't make sense, then your in the right place....

I love you all regardless....

NismoPick 03-19-2007 10:07 PM

Bah! Don't let those women get the best of ya! Dish it back to em. Besides... CO isn't the way to go out.... A firey car crash at 100mph+ is! :unibrow: You're always coo here brah!

RodMoyes 03-19-2007 10:27 PM

Dude,

I WILL DRIVE OUT THERE AND KICK YOUR ASS! :075:

Now snap out of it.

Whatever the drama is, it WILL pass.

Why don't you track down the WildmaN and go hang out for a while or something...

Rod.

hoov100 03-19-2007 10:27 PM

**** em, there just women, if they want to play there little games, they will figure out they lost when the find there stuff on the curb...

Murph Z32 03-20-2007 01:07 AM

Here's some advice, The only people I treat worse than women are car salesmen.

FubarI33t 03-20-2007 05:15 AM

i got dib's on Carls Sig's.

NismoPick 03-20-2007 07:55 AM

Originally Posted by Murph Z32
Here's some advice, The only people I treat worse than women are car salesmen.

Great advice. That one will prolly land you in jail.

Bleach 03-20-2007 03:21 PM

The only car salesmen I treat worse than people are women.

NismoPick 03-20-2007 03:22 PM

Originally Posted by Bleach
The only car salesmen I treat worse than people are women.

Oh snaps! :048:

skittle 03-20-2007 04:04 PM

Wow Not All Women Bad. As Long As They Are On Prozak They Are Kool.

snwbrderphat540 03-20-2007 06:01 PM

no what... take me with you carl, i am now depressed myself...

Zachrates 03-20-2007 06:05 PM

BUT who will take care of your Z?? HE NEEDS YOU!

snwbrderphat540 03-20-2007 06:32 PM

my Z is a she... and i suppose my dad would, if not, i'd give it to adrian with a cannot sell statement in my will... i know he will take care of it. meh, i think when i get outta work im just gonna talk and flirt with my ex i want back but is dating this serious D-bag kid... that should hceer me up for a little bit, then i'll eat, and all will be for the most part better.

SportBikeMike 03-20-2007 06:57 PM

All Zs are 'shes'....don't they call them Fairladies in Japan?

skittle 03-20-2007 06:59 PM

^^^ yeah and my she is being a b1tch

WildmaN 03-20-2007 06:59 PM

Not mine, all mine are he's. I just don't see a she in them. he he:unibrow:

SportBikeMike 03-20-2007 07:03 PM

Yeah my 350Z is too low-maintenance and trouble-free to be a female.

The 240Z, on the other hand, definitely a girl lol...

snwbrderphat540 03-20-2007 07:53 PM

well, as i always say, id only get in a girl every day. ;)

EDIT: well, as of 20 minutes ago i almost considered taking carl's way out, i was haveing a shitty shitty day, and then got home from work, opened my letter from school, and it said "we at lewis university have noticed you are doing highly unsatisfactory in one or more of your classes....." adn yeah, i was like, **** THIS IM OUT! i thought it was my bussiness class i feel almost lost in, well, i checked all my online grades and eliminated english cause i just redid a paper and got a 96% on the last one, art appreciation cause its art appreciation lol, i knew i was doing somewhat decent in meteorology, so it was bussiness ( i was confident it was ) or private pilot ground school, got my online grade, i was getting 83.5 points out of 70 possible in bussiness... found out, i have a test i still need to make up in private pilot ground school, that was sitting at a zero putting me at an F until improved, i was sooo relieved.... no more carbon monoxide for me. i guess i can sleep tonight.

Zachrates 03-21-2007 08:04 AM

All Zs are 'shes'....don't they call them Fairladies in Japan?
I think it's more like "Faru raidee"

lol

And snow... It isn't worth it man. Just give up on life expectations; then any good thing is totally awesome lol. This may be the wrong approach but, think of life as not really significant. Whatever you accomplish in life, you will die anyway and lose it all (Err depending on your beliefs don't flame me!). But I'm sure we can all agree you will lose whatever it is you had ON EARTH. So any accomplishments you make will make your life not go to waste, but it's not necessary to be successful in order to have a successful life. Get what I mean?

There is PLENTY of shit to do in life, that would go to waste over a dumb girl, or school. Would be a shame to give up on the chance to do all this cool shit before you die.

z-hag 03-23-2007 09:35 PM

ok, carl--here it is......drive out here with yer best z-----go sailing for a few hours.......drive back after signing it over to me--then see if ya still wanna go away---------dare ya.............oh--and you are not allowed to smile once on this adventure............:048: nor is driving the Z supposed to feel good......nor is the sailing supposed to free your mind of anything bad.........better than dear abby............there is more to life than whatever is screwing with yer mind...........if it is wimmin-----find a dog or a cat........if it is the car-----give it to me--------if it is......the dog-----get a cat........what i said above.......again..........oh--and carbon monoxide makes ya sick and headachy before it gets ya.....better to stick around, get into yer car, come here to trollville and try to smak me upaside da head................another dare..........--and if i can stick it out here for almost 60 years, then you can make it for another 2 or 3.............