ZDriver.com

ZDriver.com (https://www.zdriver.com/forums/)
-   The Lounge (Off Topic) (https://www.zdriver.com/forums/lounge-off-topic-219/)
-   -   1,002 (https://www.zdriver.com/forums/lounge-off-topic-219/1-002-a-15056/)

91zxtt 10-06-2005 08:17 PM

Originally Posted by Riz Z Speed
yeah, i found that to be rather stupid.
Didn't even know he was an admin on top of that.
i could see upping your post count, but why would you wanna make is such a ridiculous amount? and to pass up kyle is really just blasphemous if you ask me.

I could see us getting there in a few years, maybe, just because he doesn't post, but what LWW did is just plain ghey. He's gotta earn it. Can you change it?

DynamicJ 10-07-2005 05:49 AM

Originally Posted by Riz Z Speed
yeah, i found that to be rather stupid.
Didn't even know he was an admin on top of that.
i could see upping your post count, but why would you wanna make is such a ridiculous amount? and to pass up kyle is really just blasphemous if you ask me.

L-Dub didn't change it! Bleach did! It's a joke @ the 280ZX forum :rolleyes:

Bleach 10-07-2005 08:37 AM

Originally Posted by DynamicJ
L-Dub didn't change it! Bleach did! It's a joke @ the 280ZX forum :rolleyes:

ummm... no
He was joking about me changing his to 1 post so I did that and left it.
then a few days later he becomes Admin and suddenly has a million.

I was considering putting him back to his actual post count in a couple weeks but would never add more than he really posted. He had something like 600 posts before.

DynamicJ 10-07-2005 10:20 AM

Originally Posted by Bleach
ummm... no
He was joking about me changing his to 1 post so I did that and left it.
then a few days later he becomes Admin and suddenly has a million.

I was considering putting him back to his actual post count in a couple weeks but would never add more than he really posted. He had something like 600 posts before.

ah ok, I thought you set it to 1, then changed it to 1,000,000... I didn't realize he changed it himself. Sorry Bleach :D

emo236 10-07-2005 03:03 PM

cmon, everyone post whores to some extent. We've all posted stupid stuff at one time or another, it's just that some post more stupid stuff than they do good stuff. There are a lot of pointless posts on here though, but that's what makes Zdriver more of a community and not just a car forum kinda like tt.net is. I mean, there's some good info on TT.net, but everyone's a bunch of jerks about it. Everyone's so obsessed with themeselves.

91zxtt 10-07-2005 07:56 PM

or 3zc.

These threads aren't that bad. It could be much worse. There are so many threads I've seen on 3zc that are literally about nothing. It's like Seinfeld, only not funny. Why does post count matter?

Just to re-iterate....l-dub is lame. He aimed for funny and missed badly.

tnkrstoyco 10-08-2005 09:45 AM

Does that mean there is no such thing as a worthless post only worthless posters?
barbade has at least gotten some mileage out of his post, 32 posts and 3 pages.
Now could the rest of you guys fix your avatars, makes me think I been doin acid trying to look at some of them.

RPS13_GZ32 10-09-2005 03:16 AM

Originally Posted by tnkrstoyco
makes me think I been doin acid trying to look at some of them.

whats wrong with that? :confused: :D

tnkrstoyco 10-09-2005 11:02 AM

You mean I'm havin flashbacks??? damn.

My Fairlady Z 10-09-2005 10:11 PM

they changed my avatar :(

Riz Z Speed 10-10-2005 12:10 AM

I like your new one better. :)