ZDriver.com

ZDriver.com (https://www.zdriver.com/forums/)
-   FS: 300ZX (90-96) (https://www.zdriver.com/forums/fs-300zx-90-96-240/)
-   -   1995 300zx FOR SALE (https://www.zdriver.com/forums/fs-300zx-90-96-240/1995-300zx-sale-10520/)

stil8288 10-06-2004 10:54 AM

1995 300zx FOR SALE

Hi everyone,
I have a 1995 300zx for sale in the Ft. Lauderdale area for $8500. It is red 5 speed with t-tops and approximately 95k miles on it. It is in good condition and very clean (I am not a smoker nor ever eat or drink in the car), there are chips in the paint in the front nose, but I am including a brand new factory nose with the car that just needs to be painted and installed, I also have high performance mufflers that I will also include that need to be installed. For pictures, I opened a website at http://www.my300zx.5u.com (I am sorry if there are alot of popups, but the site was free ). If anyone is interested, I can be reached by email at stil8288@aol.com.

Stefanie

Z_WRECKER 10-06-2004 11:02 AM

Sweet ride man

Z_WRECKER 10-06-2004 11:03 AM

Why are you selling her?

stil8288 10-06-2004 01:56 PM

For no particular reason except that it is my time to move on :) I am recently married and will eventually do the family thing etc.... I am driving a SUV now for commuting and really don't drive her much anymore. I have had her since 1998 and taken very good care of her. She just needs a good home now :)

Stef

91zxtt 10-06-2004 05:06 PM

Originally Posted by Z_WRECKER
Sweet ride man

It looks like it should be wo-man.

Stef-
Why would you do something crazy like get married? :D Just kidding. Congrats. Anyways....any hurricane damage? Have you decided to leave Florida yet? You got hit by 4 hurricanes and 1 of them came twice. I would've left after the 2nd one. One of the reasons I liike Cali. No hurricanes or tornadoes. So the ground shakes every few years, biig deal.

That's a really nice lookin' car. Very clean. You souldn't have any problems selling it. Good luck with the car, the marriage and the whole family thing. :cool:

Z_WRECKER 10-06-2004 05:19 PM

Oh my bad....didn't see the signature :D , goes back to me not knowing how to read :)

My Fairlady Z 10-06-2004 08:48 PM

Hey, I just lost my Z to a telephone pole lol so I am in the market for a Z..I live in central Washington so I don't know just reply to me on this with details.. :D

stil8288 10-07-2004 06:04 AM

:)
Thanks for the clarification on the wo-man .. hehehe

Anyway, we had hardly any hurricane damage (very very very lucky). My area had some power outages and phone outages and alot of downed trees. I live in Ft. Lauderdale (which is broward county) and we have been extremely lucky.... We have missed quite a few hurricanes by a matter of about 40 - 50 miles away. But since I have lived down here my whole life, you get used to the whole hurricane thing , at least we know when they are coming in advanced and can do the whole 'fire drill' (putting up shutters, pulling in patio furniture, securing things around the house etc etc... ) ... Anyway, the Z is getting listed in the autotrader tomorrow, so we will see if the calls start coming in :D
<we also have new toys now..... 2 boats behind the house, in florida fishing and boating can be more fun than a sports car > :)

Stef

stil8288 10-07-2004 06:14 AM

Hi,

The car has been taken care of since I have had it (no accidents that I know of according to carfax), oil changes every 3000 miles, did all Nissans recomended maintenance schedule, including the timing belts, shocks, struts, etc.. at 60k miles. Don't know if it makes a difference, but I have only ever used the premium grade gas as well. There is also a new clutch 4 months ago from Nissan and new brakes. The front nose does have chips in the paint from driving on the highway all the time, my plan was to replace the front nose completely, but never got around to it (so I am including the OEM nose from Nissan .. it is taking up room in my spare bedroom nicely .. hehehe) I also have performance mufflers that are sitting next to the nose in my spare bedroom, they will also be included in the sale. Besides all of that, everything is factory no modifications

If there is anything specific you would like to know please ask, you can email me directly at stil8288@aol.com.

Stef