300ZX (Z32) Performance / Technical Discussions related to Turbo charging, Supercharging, Engine, ECU, exhaust, and etc. performance enhancements and Techical related.

moderator?

Old 10-28-2003, 10:31 PM
Administrative Brown Guy

moderator?

Did I read that right? Is Z Babe the moderator for ZDRIVER.com? I've seen him/her on other forums, but a moderator has been absent from this forum (at least postwise) for some time. As far as I can remember since joining this forum, I haven't ever encountered a moderator's post before. So is this true? Do we really have a moderator now?
Old 10-29-2003, 03:54 PM

rizzspeed,
I did Add her to the moderator list , since the other guys are never here. We are currently working on reorganizing the website again., so you will probably see
more changes. Most people post on Ttwin Turbo and not here. Heck even the owner of this website was posting over there until he sold his Z32.

We can always use good moderators

Take Care,
Mike
Old 10-29-2003, 05:16 PM

Yea tell me about it... Drag300_Japan has not been here in a good few months, about half a year maybe. BUT, maybe you can answer my question then Mike... What are points? haha, Ive been wondering about this for sometime now (ask Rizz)... Please shoot me back, peace
Old 10-29-2003, 07:13 PM

The points were for an online store we had for maybe a month . YOu could buy goffing things for your username and stuff. It isn't activated right now, but maybe we can bring it back with the new site changes.

Mike
Old 10-29-2003, 07:19 PM

WHAT THE HELL.... Dude I would be on this site all day If I knew we got free crap for doing this! Ok heres a question. Hypothetically. I have about 1500 points, what could I get?? Shoot us back, peace
Old 10-30-2003, 08:41 AM

LOL.... The store is just site based stuff like adding custom avatars and higlighting your name . YOu don't really get anything from the parts store. At least you don't

I do get things for my car for helping out on the site. Klye used to give out shirts and stuff like that before , but everyone wanted hand outs . It was getting pretty expensive considering none of them were even buying from StrictlyZ.

Hope this clears it up for yah !!

Mike
Old 10-30-2003, 01:02 PM
Administrative Brown Guy

I wouldn't mind a free t-shirt. Even if it had the zdriver.com logo on it, which wouldn't be a bad idea to make and sell like over at 300zxclub.com. They have decals as well. I have some on my car. I wouldn't mind the zdriver ones as well. Especially cuz we all know that decals=hp. LOL
Old 10-30-2003, 04:54 PM

Yea dont u guys know, its 10hp+ for each decal! Hey Mike if you are looking for some decals for Zdriver.com, email me at nismolmr@aol.com, my uncle is one of the best graphics designers I have ever seen, he can make you what you want.
Old 11-05-2003, 05:47 PM
Gold Member

Ahhhh...so this is where all of you high-profile zdriver people have been hanging out! I suppose that's cool, since the Z32 is probably the most popular model of the Z at the moment. Maybe someday when I get my TT Z, I'll be able to join this prestigious group!

Keep me up to date on those decals and t-shirts...my Z31 could definitely use more horsepower too!!
Old 11-05-2003, 06:18 PM

When do we get groupies?

HAHA, I guess were high-profile huh Rizz? haha. Man I was a senior member in this forum far before I even owned a Z. I just loved the style, the lines, the shear genious of the design was amazing to me. Who would take a 160 hp Civic for about 4800 bucks, over a 220 hp rwd beast for 2100? (thats how much mine was) Anyways, I trailed off there. I would say if your Z31 is nice, then keep it. Heres how my pops put it... "If you look at 67' fastback Shelby's, and GT350's, and you think they are expensive cars now... Well back in the day we could pick 'em up for about 650 bucks a pop" I think cars like the 300ZX and Supras, 240s etc. are going to be very rare and expensive down the road, so im holding onto mine for as long as I can... Z driver for life baby! haha. peace

Last edited by NISMO LMR; 11-05-2003 at 08:15 PM.
Old 11-08-2003, 12:00 PM
Gold Member

Ah yes, Nismo, here it is! Thanks for the compliment, but I still can't wait 'til I get my Z32 TT. Indeed, a truly smooth and beautiful...ahem, I mean cool...ride.

So you and Rizz signed up with zdriver at about the same time, huh? Sounds like you too get along very well, which is great and exactly what this site needs. I've been keepin' my eyes on the Z32 forum and you two have done your share of keepin' it alive and kickin'. I think the Z32 site is almost at the point of passing the Z31 site for number of posts!! I better get back over there and do my thang...

And Rizz, you live in the Chicagoland area too, huh? Have you been to the UltimateZ shop by Barrington Road? If you have, let me know what you think of it...
Old 11-08-2003, 01:46 PM

haha, thanks Copper. yea I guess me and Rizz did sign up at the same time and all, hes probably the most knowledgable person in this forum hands down. Unfortunately I do not have the time to keep up with it as much anymore, our football team is in the playoffs, which means 6 hour practices every day (from 3:35-9:30 or 10) and trying to manage this with 2 ap(advanced placement, or college classes in high school) courses is not easy. And trying to sell Skylines for 4 different company's (Night Szevyn Racing, SPEED53, Omega Skylines, RB Motoring) as well. But I try to keep this forum alive a bit. But its time to go do a lil drift session , so i'll talk to ya guys later, peace.
Old 11-09-2003, 11:14 AM
Administrative Brown Guy

Thanks Guys, I appreciate it. Really

Wow. I never thought I'd be thought of so highly. Hight-profile? More like high post count! LOL I do frequent this forum a little too. Maybe a little too much, but I like it.

Yeah, I've been to Ultimate Z. I thought it was a nice looking place, but I've heard alot of bad things about it recently. If you wanna buy parts there that's ok, they have a good selection. I've heard that their mechanics aren't the most competent though. It's up to you, what kind of business you'd like to have with them, if any at all.

Personally, I do all my own work. I also have several professional mechanic friends that are always more than happy to help me out if need be. Mostly they just want to touch my car, I think.
LOL, later
Old 11-14-2003, 09:17 PM
Administrative Brown Guy

Originally posted by Copper727
Thanks for the compliment, but I still can't wait 'til I get my Z32 TT. Indeed, a truly smooth and beautiful...ahem, I mean cool...ride.
Let us know if and when, there Copper. If you haven't caught the other thread that ZBabe and I elongated tremendously by our posts (lol), we know a thing or two about used cars and used Z32's. So if you find one you're interested in buying let us know. I'm pretty sure we'd be happy to help you out.