ZDriver.com

ZDriver.com (https://www.zdriver.com/forums/)
-   300ZX (Z32) Forums (https://www.zdriver.com/forums/300zx-z32-forums-7/)
-   -   posts (https://www.zdriver.com/forums/300zx-z32-forums-7/posts-9070/)

91zxtt 04-21-2004 04:02 PM

Just an observation....

I'm assuming my post count dropped by 350 points because the Off Topic section was removed. Am I correct in assuming that? Was it really necessary to remove it all together? Couldn't we be allowed to police ourselves (kinda like what TV networks are supposed to be doing)? There were some fun threads in there. I'd say more, but I don't fell like getting banned. I will say this....I hate feeling like I'm being watched at all times by Big brother. May be time to checkout 300zc.

Copper727 04-21-2004 04:19 PM

Oh no!! That's right! The Off Topic forum got deleted!!!~ WTFudge! Man, there goes all your awesome jokes, Rizz!! *Fsh* I'm really glad now I saved all the jokes that you guys posted onto my hard drive...some of those jokes were HILARIOUS but very difficult to remember off the top of my head.

P.S. I feel for you 91zxtt, even though I only lost about 20% as much posts as you did.

Spudz 04-21-2004 07:44 PM

Yes, I gave the guys in there a whole week to police themselves in which time
they decided to flame me in about 20 PM's and other means . I just closed the
Off Topic for now. BTW they did start their own forums over on Budhas site .

Mike

Originally Posted by 91zxtt
Just an observation....

I'm assuming my post count dropped by 350 points because the Off Topic section was removed. Am I correct in assuming that? Was it really necessary to remove it all together? Couldn't we be allowed to police ourselves (kinda like what TV networks are supposed to be doing)? There were some fun threads in there. I'd say more, but I don't fell like getting banned. I will say this....I hate feeling like I'm being watched at all times by Big brother. May be time to checkout 300zc.

chrisc0623 04-22-2004 06:45 AM

Yep Spudz is right...zextreme.org does have an open forum. Not bad.

Riz Z Speed 04-22-2004 02:41 PM

I didn't even notice it was gone until I read this thread.
:( My jokes, my poor, poor jokes. :(
sob

zr8d 04-22-2004 03:02 PM

Originally Posted by rizzspeed
I didn't even notice it was gone until I read this thread.
:( My jokes, my poor, poor jokes. :(
sob

yeah, i'll miss them too. i keep posting but spudz feels it's neccessary to keep deleting my posts. like what i say isn't important enough to be on here. i'm glad he feels justified in taking away my 1st ammendment right!

Spudz 04-22-2004 05:06 PM

Actually Zr8d ,
You were going over to Budhas new site I thought , and by the way this is a
privately owned site in which you by signing up you have to follow the rules of the site. I have not banned anyone yet , and several guys did take the hint that
we need to clean up the site a bit.

Mike