ZDriver.com

ZDriver.com (https://www.zdriver.com/forums/)
-   300ZX (Z32) Forums (https://www.zdriver.com/forums/300zx-z32-forums-7/)
-   -   Japanese magazine/catalog (https://www.zdriver.com/forums/300zx-z32-forums-7/japanese-magazine-catalog-13533/)

gone2vegas 06-19-2005 02:02 AM

Japanese magazine/catalog

Hey guys, as you can tell from my post count, I'm new here. I've been doing tons of reading for the last two weeks trying to learn as much as I can before I pick up my car next weekend. Anyhow, I think it was on this forum that I saw someone mention something about a Japanese car magazine or parts catalog for the Z32. Does anybody have that info?

Thanks,
Peter

DanZ32 06-19-2005 05:50 AM

Welcome to the boards! :D

You can find many parts supliers on Rizz's magic link here...Rizz's Link Page :p

As for a car magazine. Not sure of you meant this one...www.sportzmagazine.com.
Devoted soley to Z's. Great magazine!

gone2vegas 06-19-2005 12:46 PM

thanks for the welcome. it was a definitely a japanese publication. I wish I had written it down or at least bookmarked the thread. hopefully someone will know what I'm talking about. whoever it was mentioned the specific volume number of the magazine.

Team7 07-05-2005 05:21 PM

The mag you are refering to is HYPER REV. I lived in Japan for two years so I have a copy of it. They run about $20 and the ISBN is 4891071907. I dont know if you can get them at a normal book store or not. I know you can get them in chigago though. The magazine is mostly 350zs but about 1/3 is z32. Its well worth the money. Oh and the volume number is 82

Milo (SZM mag) 07-06-2005 09:44 AM

Agree...SZM has some good info on Z32's especially in our past issue but it doesn't hold a candle to the Hyper Rev for the fairlady Z32. It's like the bible of performance parts....I think it's like the #33 or #35. It's in Japanese, but still the picture alone make it a great read.

CanyonCarver 07-06-2005 11:42 AM

I sure wish there were catalogs around for our cars like what I get from summit racing and jegs. I always drewl over all of then engines and parts, but then realize that none of them apply to my car of choice.

I'm still looking for a car to drop a nice new fuel injected small block chevy into. It might just end up being a Z down the road.... :D

bardabe 07-06-2005 11:44 AM

Originally Posted by CanyonCarver
I sure wish there were catalogs around for our cars like what I get from summit racing and jegs. I always drewl over all of then engines and parts, but then realize that none of them apply to my car of choice.

I'm still looking for a car to drop a nice new fuel injected small block chevy into. It might just end up being a Z down the road.... :D

I cna imagien that a BIg block 572 chevy motor backed up by a 6 speed automatic trubo tranny. lol all under one hood.

Team7 07-06-2005 01:55 PM

Milo is the volume number you are refering to all Z32 and prior modles? Mine has Z32 and newer modles. PS. I cant wait to subscribe to your magazine. I am planning on doing that next week :D

gone2vegas 07-14-2005 09:59 AM

I found it! It's actually Volume 25.