ZDriver.com

ZDriver.com (https://www.zdriver.com/forums/)
-   300ZX (Z32) Forums (https://www.zdriver.com/forums/300zx-z32-forums-7/)
-   -   help secruity system wont let me trun on car (https://www.zdriver.com/forums/300zx-z32-forums-7/help-secruity-system-wont-let-me-trun-car-12762/)

scottb8855 04-28-2005 06:58 PM

help secruity system wont let me trun on car

i locked my car and the alarm went off, this is a factory how do i get the car to turn on. I took the battery cables off and took out fuses and nothing please help my car is sitting in a bad area by itself

thanks much

KENZ 04-28-2005 07:19 PM

when my alarm went off, i had to disarm it by turning the lock on the drivers side door....

i dont know what you did for it not to turn on...ever lol

the best help i can give is to disarm it by unlocking the drivers door and see if that help

peace

scottb8855 04-28-2005 07:58 PM

got it!!

yeah the mechism on the driver didnt work so i had to go to the passanger side. thank god for mechanic friends LOL!!

Dude i like your car is that yours the grey one. i havea perl white one 1990 300zx tt

KENZ 04-28-2005 08:04 PM

Originally Posted by scottb8855
yeah the mechism on the driver didnt work so i had to go to the passanger side. thank god for mechanic friends LOL!!

Dude i like your car is that yours the grey one. i havea perl white one 1990 300zx tt

yup, she's all mine ;)

btw, its actually stock platinum silver

scottb8855 04-28-2005 08:08 PM

yeah yeah i know what colors are which im sorry i should have said that. LOL MY bad!! What do u have done to it, i dont know what to do to mine yet i bought struts and putting them on tomorrow night. the door needs painting but that will be done soon. i am going to put exhaust on it but dont know what to put on there so it sounds mean and suggestions

SHWAZ300 04-29-2005 02:35 PM

Well what kind of mean are you talkin about. Do u wanna be one of those people that drive the the street with blaring exhaust pissing everyone off, if you chose "YES" then go with B & B. If not the sebring exhaust is nice sounding, or borla makes a nice system for the Z that sounds nice and has a lifetime warranty for rust. Plus check out stillen, they have some decent exhaust systems, just dont get it from stillen cause they'll over charge u. Just look around, oh yeah and KENZ is the JDM front only body you have done??

KENZ 04-30-2005 10:44 AM

Originally Posted by SHWAZ300
oh yeah and KENZ is the JDM front only body you have done??

for now its gonna be... i would like to do some side skirts but have you seen the price of just one? probably when theres a group buy ill put some sides. i dont really like to put anything on the rear of the car cause to me it looks like a big daiper. thats just my taste.

oh and my stillen ducted nose panel is for sale ;) check out the for sale section im putting on a 90 flat nose panel cause the stillen grew tired.

SHWAZ300 05-01-2005 10:21 AM

Personally i totally agree with you, when i get around to doing the body of my car all i plan on doing is getttin the JDM front and replacing my rear bumper with the stock one, and possibly some Z3 fenders but i wanna keep it looking stock and clean.

My Fairlady Z 05-01-2005 03:14 PM

please don't do z3 fenders, go w/ jdm front and stillen type lll sides, they look perfect and don't distract from the lines of the Z..