ZDriver.com

ZDriver.com (https://www.zdriver.com/forums/)
-   300ZX (Z32) Brakes, Wheels, Suspension and Chassis (https://www.zdriver.com/forums/300zx-z32-brakes-wheels-suspension-chassis-51/)
-   -   APC Spinners (https://www.zdriver.com/forums/300zx-z32-brakes-wheels-suspension-chassis-51/apc-spinners-10639/)

My Fairlady Z 10-17-2004 05:23 PM

APC Spinners

Has anyone heard of APC coming out with Racing Spinners lmao. A friend told me about them and said they are making racing rim spinners in sizes 16-19". I for one don't know if it is true so I was wondering if anyone else has heard about them or if they have came out...it will be a joke kinda like those hubcap spinners roflmao

tt dan 10-17-2004 07:23 PM

lamo.... i havent heard anything about that..... but the other day at work, i worked on 2 cars that had hubcap spinners.... we were making fun of them all day, lol

My Fairlady Z 10-17-2004 08:06 PM

lol that is soooooo funny seeing those..there down at AutoZone for like 30$ and I was like "daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam you got those in 20 foes?" lol jk :p :D

DanZ32 10-17-2004 08:09 PM

$30?? hmmm...they could help dissipate heat from my rotors. That's considerably cheaper than slotted or drilled rotors. :D

91zxtt 10-17-2004 08:17 PM

I saw those spinner hubcaps on a early 80's civic with a coffee can muffler and a shopping cart wing. :rolleyes: This guy had the whole package and he was proud. It sounded like it was running on about 2.5 cylinders. I think he was running more power to the stereo than he was putting to the ground. :rolleyes: What an ass.

ZXDude90 10-18-2004 09:30 AM

Man hubcap spinners are da shiznit yo! Haha j/k. I hope I never see a Z with spinners...

e_racer1999 10-18-2004 02:25 PM

you guys don't like the spinner hubcaps? i think they look awesome! i'm going to sell my watanabes to get those. lol.... ya they have 'em with little leds in them too..... it sucks b/c i came up with that idea and a month later i saw them in the store! oh well....

Z_WRECKER 10-18-2004 02:58 PM

who's making fun of my rims????? :D :D We had a civic with some of those in the other day... we took some gangsta pics in front of those :) They were hott!!!!...you just spin then real quick then do the lean while they are spinning and take a photo... be like..."this is how I roll B*tch" :p

My Fairlady Z 10-18-2004 06:13 PM

Yah, you gotta get a pic infront of some 20 foe's spinnin, holdin your $50,000 chain and showin your platinum fronts...oh and don't foget the errrr force ones and your throwback.. :D :p :D

Z_WRECKER 10-19-2004 04:45 PM

Originally Posted by My Fairlady Z
Yah, you gotta get a pic infront of some 20 foe's spinnin, holdin your $50,000 chain and showin your platinum fronts...oh and don't foget the errrr force ones and your throwback.. :D :p :D

Who showed you my baby pics??? :D

My Fairlady Z 10-19-2004 09:15 PM

Originally Posted by Z_WRECKER
Who showed you my baby pics??? :D

LOL my future senior pictures..I should soooo do that with some friends and we can have our necks bling blingin with some 24" spreewells on a H2 with our G-Unit Spinner Medallions..we stay flossed up fo sho derrrty :D :D okay I'm done...

b300z 10-20-2004 11:57 AM

ok...you guys went from APC spinner hubs to gangsta gangsta.
oh yea, z- i sold those hub cap spinners to some guy with a neon
he gave me 150 for them, i told him they were real chrome...haha
j/k :D
but seriously how much should i sell your old rims for

My Fairlady Z 10-21-2004 01:03 PM

Who was that directed to?

Z_WRECKER 10-21-2004 03:27 PM

I have no idea B... just keep 'em you never know when u might need them...or sell all 6 of them for about i dunno $250 or so

b300z 10-21-2004 06:56 PM

well, i could see keeping them if i had functional tires on all 4 of them, but i dont want to spend more money on new tires when im gettin 18s

and i was thinkin 500 for all 6
i need money bad cuz the tires right now suck too, just ask the guy behind me when its wet

CanyonCarver 10-22-2004 05:31 AM

Originally Posted by b300z
tires right now suck too, just ask the guy behind me when its wet

lol, 4 wheel drift car....... I got to drive my car for the first time in a downpour this week. I also got to do some mud bogging in it. I was surprised I didn't get stuck going up this little hill.

Z_WRECKER 10-22-2004 06:58 AM

see what u can get... i know u need money B but it's gonna be alright. on nov 2nd i start getting paid good ( which is my bday by the way ) so hopefully i'll have some cash to get some new toys... right now all my money is going into my home theater ;)

91zxtt 10-22-2004 12:10 PM

Originally Posted by Z_WRECKER
see what u can get... i know u need money B but it's gonna be alright. on nov 2nd i start getting paid good ( which is my bday by the way ) so hopefully i'll have some cash to get some new toys... right now all my money is going into my home theater ;)

I'm confused.....how does the fact the that you'll be making more started 11/2 help b at all. Isn't that kinda pourin' salt in the wound? :p

And isn't putting $ into a home theater system in a home you don't own seem kinda silly? :rolleyes: Why not save your $, buy a home, then put in a theater system. :eek: You're puttin' the carriage in front of the horse. ;)

Z_WRECKER 10-25-2004 01:07 PM

but i have like 400+ DVDs it's a shame not to enjoy them fully :) but your are right, i need to get a home first... everything in its time....My roomates like my home theater, i think i am gonna start charging admisions :D