ZDriver.com

ZDriver.com (https://www.zdriver.com/forums/)
-   300ZX (Z32) Appearance Exterior, Interior (https://www.zdriver.com/forums/300zx-z32-appearance-exterior-interior-50/)
-   -   to all Z owners (https://www.zdriver.com/forums/300zx-z32-appearance-exterior-interior-50/all-z-owners-8607/)

justun ross 02-28-2004 08:22 PM

to all Z owners

the company i work for is set up as a dealer for alot of car stereo manufacturers. let me know what name brand and model number you're looking for and if i can get it , i can get it for you at cost. PLEASE don't have me looking up prices all day if you're not serious about buying something. you know, "no joy rides serious inqiuries only". i don't mind doing this for z car people at all but be kind about it. i can get most name brands. radios, amps, speakers, subs. some stuff i can get really good deals on. like a power acoustic amp installation kit that comes with power wire, remote wire, RCA jacks, wire loom, nice fuse holder, etc. iv'e seen them in stores for $49.95 i can get you one for like $9.95. if this pisses someone off (car stereo owners) please let me know but remember, we're Z car owners we are better than everyone else. thanks justun ross.

Riz Z Speed 02-28-2004 08:29 PM

Originally Posted by justun ross
we're Z car owners we are better than everyone else..

LOL :p
Seriously though, isn't this the kind of mentality that has all of us making fun of the 350 guys for?

emo236 02-28-2004 11:16 PM

How long does this offer stand? I may be able to use your help down the road just a little with some stealth boxes and subs.

Riz Z Speed 02-29-2004 04:33 AM

http://www.jlaudio.com/stealthbox/300zx_2plus2.html
http://www.jlaudio.com/stealthbox/300zx_2seater.html

I think ppl would be interested in these if you could get them. I think that this is what Emo is referring to.

I know I've been looking for a deal on the 2+2 version for a very long time. :)

emo236 02-29-2004 11:32 AM

those are exactly what I'm talking about or something like that anyway.

Riz Z Speed 03-04-2004 02:45 PM

Hey Justun, Where you at?

I'm very highly interested in that JL Stealthbox!
Can you hook me up there brother? :confused:
Please!?! ;)

emo236 03-04-2004 08:15 PM

And if you can, for how much? You've got two interested here. I may not be interested for a few more months, but I will be eventually if you can get us a good price.

Z_WRECKER 03-06-2004 03:51 AM

make that three.... i was going to design a fiberglass box for my car, but i like the idea of that jbl box. i am in a process of a very expensive swap right now, but i could spare some cash for one of those boxes

justun ross 03-08-2004 09:01 AM

stereo

Originally Posted by Z_WRECKER
make that three.... i was going to design a fiberglass box for my car, but i like the idea of that jbl box. i am in a process of a very expensive swap right now, but i could spare some cash for one of those boxes

ok, sorry i took so long. i don't get the chance to get on my computer for fun that often. as for jl boxes, sorry , no can do. i can get genereic wooden hatchback boxes and truck boxes and stuff but not jl boxes. the problem with boxes is even if you get a good deal like i do on them (hatchback box for two 10's-$22.00) the shipping kills you. the only way to really get them cheap is to get a bunch of them and truck ship them. waht i can probably do for you is speakers, head units and amps. i can get alot of nice name brands alpine, clarion, kenwood, pioneer (models may be limited) i can get all the korean, chinese stuff like boss,SPL,soundstorm,dhd,valfenhag and on and on. a boss amp they sell in the stores for $329 i can get for about $120. a clarion cd player they sell for $299 i can get for about $149. speakers are cheap. a nice SPL 12" 500watt sub they sell for $189 i get for about $50. remember the more it weighs the more to ship. let me know. justun ross

n_2_fairladyz 03-08-2004 06:08 PM

hey dont forget about me. I am ready to buy a 10" jl audio speaker and a Stealthbox for a 2+2 1990. let me know what I have to do.

zu8er

pearly whites 03-09-2004 10:11 AM

how about in dash dvd/mp3/cdr/cdrw units with flip out screens? whats brands, and what kinda prices? my head unit sucks, and im looking into a new one.

Riz Z Speed 03-10-2004 09:44 AM

Originally Posted by justun ross
ok, sorry i took so long. i don't get the chance to get on my computer for fun that often. as for jl boxes, sorry , no can do. i can get genereic wooden hatchback boxes and truck boxes and stuff but not jl boxes.

:( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Waaaaaaaahhhhhh.........I really wanted that box too.....
Damn you Justun, you had my hopes up so high, just to dash them on the cold sharp rocks below. :(

Well, let's move on then. How much can you get this here Head Unit for then?http://www.crutchfield.com/S-W7E8MdJ...y=L#morephotos
Yes, I'm interested in actually buying. I'm not just asking to ask. ;) Thanks.

Copper727 03-10-2004 10:54 AM

Hello Justun,

I'm actually shopping right now for the Sony XAV-7W (7" Monitor) and the Sony DVX-11A (DVD/MP3/VCD/CD) units, so you have perfect timing! Please, please, please tell me you can get these at a discount!! It would really make my day! If you don't have these two, then can you check for a Sony CDX-M3DI unit? Thanks!!

Shameless 03-11-2004 03:34 AM

probably a long shot but i may as well try. You couldnt possibly get blaupunkt stuff at discount could you....Ever since my dad put one of their head units in his 66' Mustang ive fallen in love with the company.......So if possible can you get discounts on any of their stuff?

justun ross 03-12-2004 05:33 PM

blaupunkt stereo

Originally Posted by Shameless
probably a long shot but i may as well try. You couldnt possibly get blaupunkt stuff at discount could you....Ever since my dad put one of their head units in his 66' Mustang ive fallen in love with the company.......So if possible can you get discounts on any of their stuff?

some blaupunkt i can get, like a PD552 i could get for about $89.00. a San fransico CD70 is about $360.00. an RDP555 with a pair of 6.5 2-way speakers runs $100.00. Miami beach CD51 $150.00, and so on. let me know what model Blaupunkt and i can do some research and find out the cheapest i can get it. one really good deal i've seen with Blaupunkt is the IDC-A09, that's the in-dash 5-disc cd changer, you use it with one of the head units that has the cd changer controls built in to control it. i can also get their DX-N LCD screen, DX-R70 head unit (i think that's their top of the line) and their DVDME1 (DVD/CD/MP3 player). let me know. justun ross

justun ross 03-12-2004 05:36 PM

stereo

Originally Posted by Copper727
Hello Justun,

I'm actually shopping right now for the Sony XAV-7W (7" Monitor) and the Sony DVX-11A (DVD/MP3/VCD/CD) units, so you have perfect timing! Please, please, please tell me you can get these at a discount!! It would really make my day! If you don't have these two, then can you check for a Sony CDX-M3DI unit? Thanks!!

hey, please see my new thread on stereos wholesale. i'm trying to explain what's taking me so long. thanks, justun ross

RyDude03 12-20-2004 12:14 AM

Hey everyone. I'm new here. I just came across this thread. I know it's kind of old, but I'm just wondering if what this Justun guy said is still valid. Is he still doing it? Thanks.

91zxtt 12-20-2004 02:40 PM

Don't know. Never heard of anyone working with him.

entropy31 12-20-2004 07:18 PM

what about infinity? im interested in kappa 6 1/2" components and coaxes. those components sound so sweet but $400 is too much right now.

Riz Z Speed 12-21-2004 10:03 PM

If Mr. Ross wishes to continue in this forum, he needs to become a member.

Thread closed.