ZDriver.com

ZDriver.com (https://www.zdriver.com/forums/)
-   300ZX (Z31) Forums (https://www.zdriver.com/forums/300zx-z31-forums-8/)
-   -   z car club invite (https://www.zdriver.com/forums/300zx-z31-forums-8/z-car-club-invite-7348/)

dr. buddha 10-14-2003 01:30 AM

z car club invite

i would like to let every one know about my z car club.
it is called z extreme and i would like to invte any one with a z to join.

Dr. buddha

CrAzY_84na 10-14-2003 06:40 PM

I would be interested...just that i live in sacramento California...and i aint driving anyware far...lol i like the the banner. im surprised no one has slammed on it yet tho...i would expect everyone and there grandma that ownes a Z to come out and be like DONT TURN IT INTO A RICER!! BLAH BLAH BLAH...also...do you have a site? I would like to see pics of your car...did you do some kinda fiberglass dash?

rob

dr. buddha 10-15-2003 12:54 AM

the club is not to far from you were in reno nv and if you join you can get a baner. yes the dash and the hood i did my self out of fiber glass. im thinking of making ram air hoods on the side.and no we dont have a site yet but soon i hope i have posed some pics here on this gallery

ZXBoy 10-15-2003 01:55 PM

Dr.Buddah, could you make any other designes in fiberglass for a z31hood?

CrAzY_84na 10-15-2003 03:04 PM

DAAAAAMN...look at the Z wholy shi... haha wow...hey Zboy you wanna join and get a window banner? haha maybe we could take a trip over there some time i duno...also...Dr. you have any others in the club yet? Would you be willing to make and sell anymore fiber glass dashes?

dr. buddha 10-15-2003 11:26 PM

to zx boy yes i would be intresed in desinging difrent hoods for the z31. but making and desing hoods take lots of time if your sirious let me know.

to CrAzY_84na . yes we have about 63 pepole in the club from a member that has two 71 240z cars one is stok to a imsa widebody g nose kit to a member that has a z32 with 1000+hp that was built in florida custem, and of corse my z i also have a 240z in the prosses of redoing the hole thing. we would love to have you and zxboy to the club.
this is what we are about

Z Extreme Car Club is dedicated to the Datsun/Nissan Z car enthusiast. Our mission is to enjoy the ride whether it is from a classic240Z to an Extreme 300ZX Twin Turbo, Evan a 350 Z.

What Z Extreme can do for you

Z Extreme is made up of many local members. These members have agreed that for sponsoring the club they will act as an ambassador for your product or service. Not only will all of the members bring their business to you but also they will tell their friends and family to do the same, forming a giant network of referrals to your business. As the club gets bigger so does the amount of referrals to your business. The level of sponsorship on your part will determine how much advertising there is. Members are willing to display your banners, wear jackets, shirts or hats, and even display stickers on their cars. We already have many sponsors like Nissan of Reno, Audio Express, Jacobs Ignition Systems, Motorsports, RTZ, Mr. Z’s Muffler Shop, aces uphlstry, Pep Boy's, & Priceless Upholstery. We also will have our banner up on summit racing’s wall. We would like to have you as a part of our ever-growing list of members and sponsors. If you have any questions please call LeRoy Curtis @ 775-544-2029

Dr. Buddha (owner of z extreme)

CrAzY_84na 10-16-2003 02:49 PM

Damn...sounds cool...im 16 tho and just got my license in july...so dont really having thing to offer for the club xcept my Z : / do i have to sign up or send some money or somthin? cuz i really dont have any of that either haha...whens the next meetin? ZXBoy you interested?

dr. buddha 10-16-2003 07:40 PM

you and your z car is how you start we would love to have you with us.

yes you need to fill out some info and pay membership fee then youll be set. in some casses we take payments for the first years dues. so dont fret.
Rules

Ø Membership dues are due within the first two weeks of the year. First year dues are $65. Local dues are $35/year & non-local are $40/year. Dues for the next year are free if you sponsor six new members to join the club from January 1st – December 31st of that year.
Ø I.D. Badges are given to members after membership dues are paid in full. Are a must have to belonging to the club. In order to receive discounts from any of our sponsors you must show your I.D. Badge. I.D. Badges must be worn at all events sponsored by or attended by
Z Extreme Car Club. I.D. Badges are the property
Z Extreme Car Club & must be returned upon
Leaving the club.
Ø Meetings are held twice a month and are where we release information about new sponsors & products as well as upcoming functions, events, & getaways. If you do not periodically attend meetings it may be some time or even never before you hear about these things.
Ø Window Stickers are required for all members. You have a choice in the size of the sticker. It can be as small as seven inches or as large as a full window sticker. Sticker must be displayed on a window which one is your choice. the sticker is available through Boss sings. If in the event you leave the club you must ask for permission to leave the sticker on the car.
Ø
Ø Rules are subject to change at any time without notice.

Dr. BUDDHA (OWNER OF ZEXTREME)

Evan & his ZX2C 10-20-2003 01:34 PM

Dr. B Ill join

I dont have many skills other then I can fuk up an Engine :p I am over IN Los Angles..... I Have 3 300Zxs 84tGS 84tGLL 86NAGLL none are running at the moment, the 84tGS is over heating like a bitch, the 84tGLL is on blocks needing an engine ::looks for that 350 chevy:: the 86Na isnt a daily drive.... too much money into engin to ever drive it.... dumped 8k into a purdy NA engine :(

dr. buddha 10-20-2003 07:42 PM

kool well we love to have you in the club youll need to get me your addres so i can mail you the info pak. youll need to fill ou and seend your dues. we also go to la for the west coast nationals every year. so lets get started.