ZDriver.com

ZDriver.com (https://www.zdriver.com/forums/)
-   300ZX (Z31) Forums (https://www.zdriver.com/forums/300zx-z31-forums-8/)
-   -   Hey, did you notice the new moderator?!? (https://www.zdriver.com/forums/300zx-z31-forums-8/hey-did-you-notice-new-moderator-7503/)

Copper727 10-31-2003 02:10 PM

Hey, did you notice the new moderator?!?

Hey cool!

There's a new moderator on this (and the 280ZX and Z32) site! I've read some of her posts on the Z32 site, but she hasn't said anything to us yet...hmm...

How do people become moderators anyways?!? It seems like Z Babe only registered five days ago with 25 posts and is already a moderator, but members like GhostZ has been around since March of 2001 with 214 posts and is not a moderator. What's up with that?

P.S. Happy Halloween everybody!!!

Z Car Barbie 10-31-2003 07:26 PM

Re: Hey, did you notice the new moderator?!?

Originally posted by Copper727
Hey cool! There's a new moderator on this (and the 280ZX and Z32) site! I've read some of her posts on the Z32 site, but she hasn't said anything to us yet...hmm...
Hi, everyone! :) And, Happy Halloween. ;)

Spudz 10-31-2003 07:28 PM

I wish we could get more people who want to be moderators on the forums. I don't have a problem adding active people , but most of the time they are gung ho and then get burned out. Yes, she has only posted a few times , but she offered to help. We have way to much other stuff going on right now to monitor all the boards anymore.

Mike

Copper727 11-05-2003 05:54 PM

Thanks for the prompt responses and good luck with reorganizing this website! Hopefully, this site will continue to grow for many more years to come...it's been an extremely educational and entertaining experience to have been a part of this community.

That free stuff that you mentioned on the Z32 site sounds very intriguing as well...we'll keep our fingers crossed!!

P.S. Golly gee whillikers, Mr. SpudZ administrator sir! You sure have lots of Z points!!

Spudz 11-05-2003 09:29 PM

P.S. Golly gee whillikers, Mr. SpudZ administrator sir! You sure have lots of Z points!!
Hehe .. I sure do !!

Wow, look how many points you have now :D

Since the store isn't active right now they sure don't mean much either. I can donate all I want to people , but whats the use anymore :(

Mike

Copper727 11-06-2003 01:21 PM

Originally posted by Spudz
Since the store isn't active right now they sure don't mean much either...whats the use anymore :(

Gosh!! Thanks Spudz! As for them being of no use you're absolute correct, but it's still extremely cool! Hey, maybe my advice will be taken more seriously from now on...;)

Riz Z Speed 11-14-2003 02:09 PM

Originally posted by Copper727
Gosh!! Thanks Spudz! As for them being of no use you're absolute correct, but it's still extremely cool! Hey, maybe my advice will be taken more seriously from now on...;)
Maybe, maybe not. Depends on how sound your advice is! :D
j/k Just to let you know. Zbabe may have volunteered but I was actually 'made' into a moderator by my knowledge and experience. Or it could just be that I have no life other than to constantly be online and answer damn near every post that comes my way!:D Something like that anyway. lol
As far as points go though, we can only hope that when the reconfiguration of the site is done, that they'll be worth more than a source of member pride. :cool:

Copper727 11-14-2003 05:32 PM

Yeah Rizz,

I read your reaction when you found out that you had become a moderator...it was quite entertaining! Congrats!!

Hey, and I think this is your first post here on the Z31 forum!! Awesome! So you Z32/Z33 owners AREN'T too cool to chat with us lowly Z31 owners!! :p Come back soon and often, and help us as much as needed with your plethora of knowledge, ya' hear?!?

Riz Z Speed 11-14-2003 08:48 PM

Yeah, I don't frequent here that much. I'm gonna make an effort to try though. I guess you can't learn enough about Z cars. Even the older ones, which like my Z32's are going, going gone but definitely not forgotten.

pylon_boy 11-16-2003 01:10 PM

hey, where in chicago are you guys?

I'm north side.

Copper727 11-16-2003 04:36 PM

Originally posted by pylon_boy
hey, where in chicago are you guys?
Hi pylon_boy,

I live not far from Comiskey Park (or should I regrettably say, U.S. Cellular Field... :mad: ). My workplace, however, is further on the southwest side.

Z Car Barbie 11-16-2003 06:01 PM

Someone can take my place as a moderator. I quit. :)

Riz Z Speed 11-16-2003 06:34 PM

I'm in the super North side!:D LOL
Actually, I'm by Great America. The suburbs are my home. The traffic sucks here as well so don't get jealous.

Riz Z Speed 11-16-2003 06:45 PM

Originally posted by Z Babe
Someone can take my place as a moderator. I quit. :D
Ummm.....no. You're not ALLOWED !!
I FORBID it!!
:p :D LOL
j/k We don't wanna lose someone as valuable as you. What would you do without this wonderful Z community? You'd be lost. You'd miss us so much and you know it. :D

Z Car Barbie 11-16-2003 06:59 PM

I'll be back to visit. You guys have fun. :)

Copper727 11-17-2003 07:11 PM

Golly geez!

I think you CRAZY people from Chicago scared her away!!! You should be ashamed of yourselves...oh, wait a minute...

Z Car Barbie 11-17-2003 07:38 PM

LOL! Nah, you guys are great! I moderate another forum, and it's really keeping me busy right now, so I felt it would be best that someone else who could devote more time be appointed to moderate for this site. ;)

Riz Z Speed 11-17-2003 07:53 PM

I thought there was a really good reason for this.
Thanks for letting us know what was going on with you.